剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Ben, what are you doing here?
本 你在这儿干什么
I told you dad I'd bring some pizza over.
我告诉你父亲我会带些比萨饼过来
Because...
为什么
Because I just wanted to see you
因为我想过来看看你
as well as everyone else.
和其他人
Because...
为什么
Um... if you heard that I kissed Ricky,
如果你听说我吻了里奇
it was just a kiss, all right?
那只是一个吻而已 好吧
Good night.
晚安
Good night, Ben.
晚安 本
What did you go and do that for?
你为什么要那么做
What did I go and do what for?
我为什么要做什么
Well, Ben's a nice guy, Amy. He's good for you.
本是个好孩子 艾米 他很适合你
Yeah, I know he's a nice guy,
我知道他很好
but I don't care if he's good for me.
但是我并不在乎他是不是适合我
Well, Jimmy's a nice guy, too,
吉米也是个好孩子
and he'll call you, Amy.
他会打给你的 艾米
I know you kissed Ricky.
我知道你吻了里奇
I know why you kissed Ricky.
我知道你为什么吻里奇
Why?
为什么
Because you were just feeling a little insecure,
因为你没有安全感
and guys were saying you were a bad kisser,
再加上男孩们说你的吻技很差
but I'm sure you're not.
但是我相信你的吻技不差
Guys were not saying that. Girls were saying that.
男孩们没那么说 但是女孩们这么说
Girls were assuming that
女孩们是这么假定的
because Jimmy hasn't called me.
因为吉米还没有打给我
I don't know why Jimmy hasn't called me,
我不知道为什么吉米不打给我
but it's not because I'm a bad kisser.
但不是因为我的吻技很差
Why did you ask Ricky to practice kissing
你为什么要让里奇陪你练习接吻
if you didn't want to become a better kisser?
如果你不想有好的吻技
Okay, well, when he first offered to help me,
当他第一次要主动帮助我的时候
I was kind of having some self doubts,
我还有点怀疑我自己的能力
like maybe something was wrong with me.
就像是我出了些什么问题
Then I started thinking about it,
于是我开始思考这个问题
and nothing's wrong with me.
我发现我没有什么问题
Something's wrong with Jimmy and with Ben
只是吉米和本的问题
and with any other guy that doesn't like me,
和一些其他不喜欢我的人的问题
and if I wanted to,
如果我愿意
I could have the guy that every girl in school wants,
我可以得到每个女孩都想要的男孩
if I wanted.
如果我想要的话
And that would be Ricky.
那也可能是里奇
Mm-hmm.
是的
So when he came over here to help you practice,
所以当他主动来帮你练习
to build up your self-esteem,
来建立你的自信时
you just went along with that?
你就很欣然的同意了
Come on, Dad. He isn't just helping me.
拜托 爸爸 他不仅是想帮我
He wanted to kiss me,
他是真的想吻我
and I wanted to kiss him,
我也想吻他
and I'm glad I did.
而且我很高兴我这样做了
You know why?
你知道为什么吗
Because it wasn't quite as wonderful as I thought it might be.
因为这并没有我想的那么美妙
I was afraid that one kiss, and I would crumble,
我还担心一个吻会让我崩溃
and then what, he'd marry me?
但是那又怎么样 他会跟我结婚吗
He's not the marrying kind.
他不是要结婚的那种人
He's been a good dad,
他已经是个好父亲了
and I think he'll always be a good dad to John,
我认为他对约翰来说会一直是个好父亲
but he's not ready to be a good husband.
但是他还没有准备好做一个好丈夫
He's not even ready
很显然 他甚至没有准备好
to be a good boyfriend, obviously,
做一个好男朋友
or he wouldn't have kissed me.
不然他就不会吻我了
The thing is...
但问题是
I never even thought about Adrian in all this.
在此过程中我从来没有考虑到艾利安
I never thought how she'd feel about it.
我从来没有考虑到她会有什么样的感受
I never even considered it.
我从来没有考虑过这种问题
And Adrian's been really nice to me lately.
而且事后艾利安还对我很好
She's been really nice to me because she loves Ricky,
她对我真的很好因为她爱着里奇
and you know what?
你知道吗
Even though he kissed me,
即使他吻了我
I do think Ricky loves Adrian.
我还是认为里奇是爱艾利安的
You want me to help you make up the sofa?
你要我帮你把沙发布置好吗
Probably ready to go to bed, aren't you?
你也差不多想睡了吧
Might be sleeping in the old bedroom tonight.
我今晚有可能在卧室睡
Heard any rumors about me and your mom getting remarried?
有没有听到你妈妈要再婚的传闻
No.
没有
Come on. Dad
拜托 爸爸
Apparently, it's all over school.
很明显 全校都知道了
You know how things get around that aren't true.
你知道那些事情都不是真的
I think it's true. All right, well, if it is,
我觉得是真的 好吧 如果是
then why don't you wait for her to tell you.
那为什么你不等她告诉你
Right. You're right.
没错 你说的对
Boy, Amy, you really are growing up.
天哪 艾米 你真的长大了
Good night, Dad. Good night.
晚安 爸爸 晚安
Oh, you know what?
你知道吗
If Adrian wants to be friends with you,
如果艾利安想和你做朋友
then you let her tell you that.
那就让她告诉你
What? She has told me that.
什么 她已经告诉过我了
Well, let her keep telling you that.
那么就一直保持这样吧
Good night.
晚安
Hi. So glad you called.
喂 你能打来真是太好了
I was worried about you.
我正担心你呢
Were you?
真的吗
Yeah, I didn't want you to do something crazy
是啊 我不想你做出什么会让你
that you'd regret later.
后悔的疯狂事情
Ben's parked in front of Amy's.
本的车就停在艾米家前面
He's just sitting in his car.
他就坐在他的车里
Really? By himself?
真的吗 就他一个人
Yep.
是的
I hope he's not getting back together with Amy.
我可不希望他跟艾米一起回来
I really like him, Adrian.
我真的很喜欢他 艾利安
Oh, I doubt Amy wants to get together with Ben
自从她跟里奇上♥床♥以后
since she's obviously having sex with Ricky.
我怀疑艾米是不是想跟本在一起
I doubt it.
我倒是怀疑你说的
I don't.
我很确定
Adrian, why else would Ben be over there
艾利安 除了本想和艾米重新在一起
unless he wanted to get back together with Amy?
他还有什么原因会在那里
I mean, I don't want them to get back together,
我的意思是 我当然不想他们在一起
but you know how it is.
但你知道这是怎么回事
You break up with Ricky. You get back with Ricky.
你跟里奇分手 又跟他和好
You break up with Ricky. You get back with Ricky.
然后又分手 然后又和好
Okay, what's your point?
好吧 你到底想说什么
Ben and Amy are probably giving it another shot.
本跟艾米可能再想给自己一次机会
They're probably trying to get back together.
他们可能还想在一起
They're not getting back together
他们不会在一起了
because Amy is having sex with Ricky.
因为艾米跟里奇上♥床♥了
Okay, if they're not getting back together,
好吧 如果他们不想在一起
then what's Ben doing over there?
那本在那边做什么
I don't know.
我怎么知道
Well, maybe he heard she had sex with Ricky,
也许他听说她跟里奇上♥床♥了
and he's going to confront her,
所以他鼓起勇气去找她理论
or he has confronted her.
或者已经理论过了
Or he's just sitting out there because he misses her.
或者他只是因为想她才待在那
It could be something as simple as that.
很可能就是这么简单的原因
No, I don't think so. Adrian...
不 我不这么认为 艾利安
I'm going to go find out. I'm going to call him.
我会查清楚的 我要打电♥话♥给他
No, I tried calling him. He's not picking up his phone.
别打了 我打过了 他都不接电♥话♥
Maybe he'll pick up his phone for me.
也许他会接我的电♥话♥
I mean, this could be the perfect opportunity
我的意思是 这应该是个非常好的机会
to reach out to him.
去更加了解他
Yeah, that's what I'm thinking.
是啊 我也是这么想的
What?
什么
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表