剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
That's just it. I don't want to work at a relationship.
就是这 我不想这样经营关系
I just want to have fun.
我只想要开心
Grow up.
成熟点吧
Relationships are not always fun,
感情关系并不是永远有趣
And after all this time you put in trying to make it work,
而且在你付诸了这么多努力之后
you really want to give up now?
你现在真的想放弃吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I'm tired, confused.
我很疲惫 很困惑
Besides she's going to break up with me anyway
况且她反正也会和我分手
once she knows that my friend from Bologna's here.
一旦她知道我从博洛尼亚来的朋友在这
No, she's not.
不 她不会的
She might be a little jealous,
也许她会有点嫉妒
but, hey, she's the one Who left and went out of town.
但是 她是那个离开并且出城了的人
You can't help it if that's when maria decided to come here.
你不能阻止玛利亚在那个时候来这里
You and Maria are just friends.
你和玛利亚只是朋友
You and Amy are more than friends.
你和艾米可不只是朋友
You know, I bet you're just
我打赌你只是因为
weak away with having sex with with Amy.
不能和艾米做♥爱♥
No, that's impossible.
不 不可能
No, it's not.
不 不是的
She just wants to know that you really love her,
她只是想知道你是真的爱她
And hey, absence makes the heart grow fonder,
而且 分别会使内心充满渴望
So even if she is upset, she'll get over it.
所以即使她有些沮丧 她也会好起来
I have to go.
我得挂了
My dad.
我爸爸
No cell phones!
不许打电♥话♥
Was that Ricky?
里奇的电♥话♥吗
It was Ben.
是本
He asked me to call if I saw Amy come home.
他要我如果我看到艾米回家了就通知他
You know, you might want to mind your own business
你知道 当涉及到进出那房♥子的人时
when it comes to people coming and going from that house.
你可能认为那关你的事
It is my business.
这就是我的事
Adrian, I still think it's in your best interest
艾利安 我仍然认为你最有利的选择
to make friends with Amy,
是和艾米做朋友
And if you keep spying on her,
但是如果你一直监视她的话
you're not going to make friends with Amy.
你就不能和艾米做朋友了
I know.
我知道
All right, as long as you know.
好吧 只要你知道
You haven't seen your mom over there, have you?
你没有看到你妈妈来过 是吗
No, but if I do, I'll let you know.
没有 但如果我看到了 我会告诉你
She has no interest in George.
她对乔治没兴趣
I didn't say she did.
我没说她有
Don't let her go to New York.
不要让她去纽约
Let?
让
Don't let her go to new york?
不要让她去纽约
Listen, your mother's not my property.
你妈妈不是我的个人财产
She can do whatever she wants.
她可以做她想做的事
That's ridiculous.
那太荒谬了
She can't do whatever she wants
她在和你处在婚姻关系之中的时候
and be in a relationship with you.
就不能做她想做的事
You tell her that-- she wants you to tell her that.
你要告诉她 她希望你告诉她
I don't know.
我不知道
I know. Look, just do it, okay?
我知道 你就去做 好吗
I want you two to stay together.
我希望你们俩能待在一起
I want you two to get married.
我希望你们俩结婚
Adrian, we don't always get what we want.
艾利安 我们不是总能得到我们想要的
Okay, why do people think that?
好吧 那为什么人们总那样想
Yes, we can get what we want.
是的 我们可以得到想要的
Nice job. Thanks.
干得不错 谢了
You've been working hard all day.
你这一整天都很勤奋
Yeah, I have.
是的
Trying to get your mind off something?
试着摆脱烦恼的事吗
Like what?
比如说
Like cheating on your girlfriend.
比如欺骗你的女友
What makes you think I was cheating on my girlfriend?
是什么让你觉得我在欺骗我女友
Someone tripped the alarm when they were leaving.
有人在离开的时候触碰了警报器
Oh, I was over at Adrian's.
我在艾利安家过夜
I did that when I came back.
我应该在回来的时候碰到了
It was really late. Sorry.
那时候很晚了 抱歉
No, you would never do that.
不 你不会那么做的
Someone else did that. Someone leave in a hurry?
是别人做的 有人急匆匆地离开吗
Yes, I had someone over. She stayed too late,
对 有人来我这了 她待到很晚
And then she rushed out
而且她在我关掉警报器前
before I could turn off the alarm to let her out.
就急匆匆地离开了
You feel like crap, don't you?
你觉得像在说废话 是不是
No. Yeah, you do.
不 是的 你这么想的
You don't want to cheat on Adrian.
你不想要欺骗艾利安
Adrian and I aren't doing anything right now,
艾利安和我现在不再做任何事了
so I have a reason to be with someone else.
所以我有理由和别人一起
It's not cheating.
这不是欺骗
A reason? Yeah.
理由 对
There's no reason. There's only justification.
没有理由 有的只是狡辩
You don't want to cheat on the person you love.
你不想欺骗你所爱的人
You just don't, so stop.
你就是不想 那么就停下吧
Quit trying to figure it out and just stop.
放弃弄明白 就这么停下吧
No good can come of it.
这不会有好结果
You think I'm not tempted
你以为我每天在这里
to cheat on my husband every day I'm here?
不会被诱惑去欺骗我的丈夫吗
You see all the men come in here,
你看所有的男人来这里
flirting with me,
跟我调情
Giving me their business cards,
给我他们的名片
offering me discounts and favors and such.
给我折扣和关爱等等
They just want sex.
他们只是想要性♥爱♥
Yeah, I may have seen that happen once or twice.
对 我可能有看到过一两次
All the time.
一直这样
Listen to me, kid.
孩子 听我说
When you're driving your car and you see a red light,
当你开车看到红灯的时候
Do you think about whether or not you should stop,
你是想想是否应该停下
or do you just stop?
还是直接把车停下
I just stop.
直接停下
Bingo.
对了
Hey, did Amy call you? She's back.
嘿 艾米打给你了吗 她回来了
Oh, great, and she didn't even let me know.
很好 她甚至都不让我知道
She's the mother of my son.
她是我孩子的母亲
I haven't seen my son in five days,
我已经5天没见到我儿子了
And she doesn't even have the courtesy to call me.
而且她甚至没有出于礼貌给我电♥话♥
How do you know? How do you know she's home?
你怎么知道 你怎么知道她回家了
Uh, I asked Adrian to call me and let me know.
我让艾利安通知我
I told you two to quit talking to each other.
我告诉过你不要再和她讲话了
I really needed to talk to her.
我真的需要和她谈谈
About?
谈什么
About breaking up with Amy.
关于和艾米分手的事
You're pathetic. You know that
你真可悲 你知道
If you want to break up with amy, break up with her.
如果你想和艾米分手 那就分手
And you don't want to break up with Amy,
但你不想和艾米分手
So just shut up about it. I can't.
那么就闭嘴吧 我做不到
Her friends are going to tell her about Maria.
她朋友准备告诉她关于玛利亚的事
I know they are,
我知道她们会的
So I thought that I should break up with her,
所以我认为我应该和她分手
Or I could let her break up with me.
或者我可以让她和我分手
Are? Her friends are going to tell her about Maria?
准备 她的朋友准备告诉她玛利亚的事
How about have?
如果已经告诉了呢
They have told her about maria, don't you think?
她们已经告诉艾米关于玛利亚的事了
And they haven't, Ashley have . She was there.
她们没有 艾希礼也会 她也知情
I don't think Ashley would say anything,
我不认为艾希礼会说什么
And I'm not sure that Amy's
而且我不确定艾米是否和
talked to madison and lauren.
麦迪逊 劳伦她们谈过了
It doesn't matter. You're not going to have a relationship
没关系的 你不会准备和一个
with a girl in italy, okay?
意大利女孩有关系 对吧
Maria's just a friend.
玛利亚只是一位朋友
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表