剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Previously on the Secret life of American Tennger.
《青春密语》前情提要
You wanna help me out?
你想帮我解困
Then I'll just be a teenage mother enabler.
我只不过是辅助一位年轻妈妈罢了
Mom, you're gaining weight. You're tired all the time.
妈妈 你的体重增加了 你总觉得累
How could you be pregnant at your age?
你怎么能在这个岁数怀孕呢
I don't mind if my dad dates.
我不介意我爸跟她约会
I just don't see her as stepmother material.
但我就觉得她不是当继母的人选
Jack and I are having sex for the first time.
杰克和我终于要共度初夜了
You can't keep Jack just by having sex with him.
你不能只靠做♥爱♥来绑住杰克
You're absolutely sure that the vasectomy worked, right?
你很肯定结扎手术成功了 对吧
I feel stronger than I ever have.
我比以前任何时候都感到坚强
We just had sex.
我们刚做♥爱♥了
Marshall's dead.
马歇尔死了
We're gonna have a baby. Yep.
我们马上要有孩子了 是的
I got you this.
我给你买♥♥了这个
It's beautiful.
太漂亮了
I was wondering
我在想
what you would think if I asked your mother
如果我征求你妈妈
if the three of us got a house together.
我们三人搬到一所房♥子里住你会怎么想
Really? We could move to a house?
真的吗 我们可以搬到一所房♥子里去
How would you like to go to Italy this summer?
你觉得今年夏天去意大利如何
To Bologna?
去博洛尼亚
What would I do there? Work at your uncle's hotel.
我去那干嘛 去你叔叔的饭店工作
I don't want you to have sex with any other guys.
我不希望你跟其他男孩做♥爱♥
Will you marry me?
你能嫁给我吗
I feel a little funny about giving you a car...
我觉得要是给你一辆车 感觉会很不错
What is this, some kind of a bribe?
你这是什么意思 贿赂我吗
If that's the way
如果你非要
you want to look at a brand-spanking-new SUV.
这么看待一辆全新的越野车
I'm Griffin. You want to have lunch with me?
我叫格里芬 你想和我一起吃午饭吗
You make it sound as if it's a date.
你说的像是约会似的
I'm gay.
我是同性恋
I think that's my baby, Anne.
我觉得那是我的孩子 安妮
Yeah, I think it is, too. I love you.
是啊 我也这么觉得 我爱你
Did you see Madison a lot last summer?
你去年夏天经常和麦迪逊见面吗
It was nothing.
我们没什么
We just had a few meetings of the Dead Parents Club.
只是开了几次孤儿俱乐部的会议
So we're getting a brother?
我们马上要有一个弟弟了吗
Yep. It's a boy.
没错 这是个男孩
I'm never gonna have sex again with you.
我再也不会和你做♥爱♥了
You know I care about you. I love you, Adrian.
你知道我喜欢你 我爱你 艾利安
I met someone. A guy.
我遇到了某人 某个男人
Jeff, this is my son Tom.
杰夫 这是我儿子汤姆
You're the boyfriend?
你就是她的男朋友
Hey, uh, when do you think you might be coming here?
嘿 你大概什么时候可以过来
It's my new house. I live in a house now.
这是我的房♥子 我住在一个房♥子里了
I wanna have sex.
我想跟你做♥爱♥
What are we supposed to do, Jack? Oral sex.
那我们要怎么办 杰克 口♥交♥
Aren't you afraid that one day
你难道不怕某一天
Amy will move away and take John with her?
艾米会带着约翰一起搬走
I don't guess there's anything I can do but follow her.
我想除了跟着她 我没有其他选择
The baby is coming right now! George!
孩子马上就要出来了 乔治
I'm gonna have to deliver this baby.
我现在就要帮你接生
And you think you'll lose her
你觉得要是你意大利的朋友来了
if your friend from Italy comes over here.
你就会失去她吗
What do you wanna name him, George?
你想给他起什么名字 乔治
I was thinking maybe your dad.
我在想以你的父亲起名吧
Robert Scott Juergens.
罗伯特·斯科特·杰庚斯
I take it Jack went home? Yeah, he went home.
我猜杰克回家了 是 他回去了
I'm breaking up with him.
我跟他分手了
Whose boy are you?
你到底是谁的孩子
She's coming here? Now? Yeah.
她要来这儿 现在吗 是的
Her dad has a business trip planned,
她爸爸有个计划好的公差
and she wants to come with him to see me.
她想一起过来 看看我
Did you ask her to come with him
是你叫她和她爸爸一起过来
so that Amy would break up with you?
然后艾米就会和你分手了
No, she's a friend. She's just a friend.
不 她是我的朋友 只是个朋友
So you didn't even have to ask her
所以你甚至不用喊她过来
to come here now to break you up with Amy?
就想和艾米分手
No, she just decided to come now.
不是 她只是现在决定要过来
I told her to come in the summer. In the summer.
我让她夏天过来的 夏天
I was over there in the summer,
我就是在夏天去那儿的
so I thought that she should come here in the summer.
所以我觉得她也应该在夏天过来
I thought that she and Amy
我以为她和艾米
could hang out with me in the summer
可以在夏天跟我一起出去玩
just like I hung out with her and her friends in the summer.
就像我夏天跟她和她的朋友一起出去玩
Not the same.
这不一样
That was your platonic girlfriend you hung out with?
跟你一起出去的是你的柏拉图式女友
Did you tell her that Amy is your platonic friend?
你有没有告诉她艾米是你灵魂伴侣
No, I did not. I just said that she was my girlfriend.
没有 我只说她曾经是我的女朋友
Was. Not is. Was!
曾经是 不是现在 曾经是
What else did you tell her?
你还告诉她什么了
I told her not to come. I swear.
我跟她说了不要来 我发誓
She said if she came here now with her dad,
她说如果她和她爸爸今年过来
maybe I could go back there this summer.
说不定明年夏天我也可以去她那儿
Maybe you could go back to Bologna in the summer?
说不定你夏天也可以去博洛尼亚
Of course you can go back to Bologna next summer
你明年夏天当然可以去博洛尼亚啦
if you have no reason to be here next summer.
如果你明年夏天没理由待在这里
I feel sick to my stomach.
我的胃不舒服
You've felt sick to your stomach for a couple of months.
你的胃已经不舒服好几个月了
So get it over with.
所以赶紧一了百了
If you're gonna break up with her,
你要是想和艾米分手
break up with her already.
你早就分了
I can't. I-- I just can't.
我不能 我 我没办法
Do it! And do it yourself.
去吧 你自己跟她说
Don't let Amy break up with you
不要让艾米在你的
because your Italian girlfriend is showing up.
意大利女友出现的时候和你分手
Break up with her
让她以为
because you don't want to be with her anymore,
因为不想再跟她在一起才分手
because that's the honest and manly thing to do.
因为这才是诚实和男子气概的表现
If you love her, if you ever loved her, break up with her.
如果你爱她 或者爱过她 就跟她分手吧
You waited this long. Just let it play out.
你已经等这么久了 就这样结束吧
You think so? Yeah, I do.
你真这么觉得 是的
Hank!
汉克
That's me. I gotta go.
叫我 走了
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
What?
怎么了
What are you up to? Up to?
你在计划什么 计划
Yeah. Up to. We can tell you're up to something.
是 计划 我们知道你在计划什么
What? No, I'm not up to anything.
什么 不 我没计划什么
Amy may be too busy to notice, but we're not.
艾米可能太忙了没注意到 但我们不忙
Notice what?
注意到什么
That you're thinner and paler and "nervousier."
注意到你瘦了 更苍白了 或者更神经质
That's not even a word.
那根本就不是个词
You're supposed to be a wordsmith, Madison.
你真该去当个作家 麦迪逊
Speaking of which, I gotta get to English class.
说到这 我得去上英语课了
You've got time to talk to us.
你有时间跟我们谈谈吧
Talk to us. Are you trying to break up with Amy?
告诉我们 你是不是要和艾米分手
What would make you say that?
你为什么这么问
Because you didn't say,
因为你没有说
"No, I most certainly am not trying to break up with Amy."
"不 我绝对没有想跟艾米分手"
You said, "What would make you say that?"
你说的是 "你为什么这么问"
Which makes us think that you are.
所以我们才觉得你是想和她分手
And I'll tell you something, sausage prince.
我告诉你吧 香肠王子
Our Amy's been through hell. Through hell, I tell you.
我们的艾米受了很多苦 很多的苦
And you are not gonna break up with her.
你不准和她分手
Not now, not ever!
现在 以后都不准
The only way that you are ever, ever getting out
除非是她不想和在一起了
of this relationship is if she wants out.
否则你永远不准提出分手
Yeah. If she wants out. And she doesn't want out.
没错 除非她想分手 但她不会分手
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表