剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
I'm so hungry, I can't sleep.
饿得睡不着了
All right. What do you want?
好 你想吃什么
A big stack of pancakes, with hot syrup and melted butter.
一大块松饼 加热的糖浆和融化的黄油
And not the frozen kind.
不是冻住的那种
I want real ones made from scratch.
我要从头做起的松饼
And a big, tall glass of cold milk.
还有一大杯的冷牛奶
Yeah. That's what I want.
恩 那就是我想要的
You got it. really?
马上给你 真的
Really. Anything you want.
真的 在我下半生日子里
For the rest of your life.
你要什么都行
Hey, Moose.
嘿 慕斯
We had pancakes the night the baby was conceived.
怀上孩子的时候我们也吃了松饼
Think that means anything?
觉得这意味着什么吗
Hi.
好
Ricky went home.
里奇回家了
He saw you looking at us.
他看到你看着我们
Yeah, I was looking at you.
是啊 我刚才在看你们
But I didn't come over there because I trust you.
我没有过来 因为我信任你
Want some pancakes?
要松饼吗
Are those for Mom? yup.
这些是给妈妈的吗 恩
Yeah, I might have one.
那我要一个
So what are you and Ricky talking about?
那么你和里奇在聊些什么
Lots of stuff.
很多东西
Please, please, please don't go there.
千万 千万别做那事
I have no interest in going there.
我根本没有兴趣
I like him as a friend and because he's the father of Amy's baby.
我像朋友一样喜欢他 他是艾米孩子的爸爸
Don't encourage him to be more than that, ash. Please.
别鼓励他迈出更多步 千万别
Don't encourage him to be more than the baby's father.
别鼓励他做更多 他仅仅是孩子的父亲
I know he's trying. I know he wants to be a good guy,
我知道他在努力 我知道他想成为一个好人
But Amy's been through enough already,
但是艾米已经经历够多了
and she's got a good guy.
她已经有一个好人了
Yeah, I know.
我知道
And besides, Ricky's not in love with amy.
而且 里奇又不爱艾米
He's in love with Adrian.
他爱的是艾利安
Well, maybe Adrian can handle him, but not Amy.
或许艾利安会应对他 不是艾米
And certainly not you.
也绝不是你
No kidding.
开玩笑吧
Hey, uh, when do you think you might be coming here?
你什么时候会来
And by here, do you mean America or right here?
这里 你是说美国还是就是这里
Oh, yeah. Summer.
哦 夏天啊
Summer would be a much, much better time to come.
夏天来确实再好不过了
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表