剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Oh, thanks.
谢谢
It's so nice that you chose to be with me
你能开车的第一个晚上选择和我在一起
the first night you can drive.
真好
I feel so special.
我感到如此特别
You are special, Grace.
你本来就很特别 格瑞丝
I thought you were special since the first time I saw you.
我第一次看到你就觉得你很特别
And I know a lot has happened since then,
自那之后发生了很多事
but I would love it if we could be friends.
但如果我们能成为朋友的话我会很高兴
Of course.
当然了
You can do this.
你能做到的
You can do it. You can.
你能做到的 你能
You've gotten her back a thousand times before.
你以前无数次的把她争取回来
You can get her back now.
这次你也可以
I want a family.
我要一个家庭
I want to live the dream, yeah!
我想要梦想成真
Live, damn it!
活过来 该死的
Come on, buddy, live!
快点 哥们 活过来
It's a good omen.
这是个好兆头
So do you go back to med camp this summer?
那么你打算这个夏天又去医学夏令营
Yeah, I've been invited back.
对 我被邀请了
Although I think sports medicine was a bit of a lark.
不过我觉得体育医疗有点傻
I might go in a different direction.
我可能会选不同的方向
Like? Cardiology?
比如 心脏病学
I know heart disease is a big issue for women,
对女性来说心脏病是个大问题
so I'll probably focus on women and heart problems.
所以我大概会专注于女性的心脏问题
What's the best school for that?
那这方面最好的学校是
I don't know, but that's another reason to go to this camp.
我不知道 这也是另一个去露营的原因
You make great connections,
你可以认识很多人
and they give great career guidance
他们能给你很好的职业引导
selecting a school, and they help you get into the school.
选择学校并帮助你进入那个学校
It's a really great thing for me.
这对我真是太好了
I so admire you for knowing exactly what you want to do.
你那么明确知道自己的目标 我很羡慕
I'm still not sure.
我还不是很确定
Although if I stay in the meat business,
尽管如果我留在肉类行业的话
I'm sure it'll be out of the butcher shop and more in an office.
我肯定不会是在肉店而是在办公室里
My dad never went to college,
我爸爸从来都没念过大学
and he's done well for himself,
他自己就做得很好
but he'd like me to go, and I want to go.
但是他想让我上 我也想上
I'll probably get a degree in international business.
我可能会拿个国际贸易的学位
Is that why you're learning Italian?
那就是你学意大利语的原因吗
That and other reasons.
这个和另外一个别的原因
We have family in Italy.
我们在意大利有家人
My dad's Italian and Jewish, actually,
我爸爸其实是意大利和犹太人混血
My dad's dad is from Brooklyn. He was Jewish.
我爷爷来自布鲁克林 他是个犹太人
And then my dad's mom was Sicilian.
而我奶奶是西西里人
Catholic? Yep.
天主教吗 是啊
And your mom? From Brooklyn,
你妈妈呢 来自布鲁克林
but both sides Italian-- and Catholic, yeah.
但是双亲都是意大利人 天主教 是的
I'm WASP, all the way.
我是新教♥徒♥ 一直都是
So how is your dad?
你♥爸♥爸还好吧
That is a crazy match, my dad and Betty,
我爸和贝蒂 真是疯狂的一对
but they seem happy.
但他们看起来很开心
You can never tell you will fall in love with whom.
你永远不知道你会爱上谁
No, you can't.
是的 我不知道
I want to get married. Oh, me, too.
我想结婚 我也是
When? Whenever you want.
什么时候 无论何时
I want a wedding.
我想要一场婚礼
A small wedding here.
就在这办个小婚礼
Oh, I don't know.
我不知道
I don't think your friends and family
我不知道你的朋友和家人
will ever be as excited as me about getting married.
是否愿意看到你娶我
I don't have any family here other than Ben,
我在这除了本就没其他亲人了
and he loves you.
而他喜欢你
And if my friends don't love you,
如果我的朋友不喜欢你
they're not my friends. It's as simple as that.
他们就不再是我朋友了 就这么简单
So you go get yourself a beautiful wedding dress
你只要准备一件漂亮的婚服
and tell me what you want
告诉我你的需要
in terms of flowers and things like that,
选好要用的花
who you want in the wedding, and we'll do it.
想要邀请谁 我们就结婚
Ecru.
米色
I beg your pardon?
什么
Well, i don't think I should wear white.
我想我不该穿白色的
I think I should wear ecru.
应该穿米色的
You can wear any color you want.
你想要穿什么颜色都可以
You can wear red if you want.
如果你想 可以穿红色
Okay.
好的
Well, maybe not red.
红色还是算了
Ecru, then.
那就米色
What exactly is ecru?
米色是什么颜色
Oh, it's like a dirty white.
像是有点脏的白色
Thanks for dropping by.
谢谢顺路过来
It was nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Nice meeting you.
我也很高兴见到你
So how's that parked car sounding now?
在车里聊天的主意怎样
Perfect.
很棒
This was a bad idea.
这是个糟糕的主意
I'll say.
当然
So what did you think?
你怎么想
He's cute.
他很可爱
Do you like him better than Ben?
你觉得他比本更好
No. Me, either.
不 我也是
I thought he was cute.
我认为他很可爱
I'm joking. I was just trying to stand the conversation.
开玩笑的 我只是想继续这个话题
I think the Ben and Amy thing is over.
我觉得本和艾米结束了
You don't know that.
你不知道
You don't know that. I know that.
你的确不知道 我知道
No, you don't.
不 你不知道
Yes, I do.
我知道
Ben is out with Grace tonight.
本今晚和格瑞丝在一起
He asked her out, and she wanted to go out with him.
他邀请她出去 她也愿意
She told you this? Yeah, she told me.
她告诉你的 是的 她告诉我的
And why are you just telling me?
那你怎么才告诉我
Yeah, why are you just telling her?
你为何才告诉她
This is the strangest date
这是我所经历过的
I think I've ever been on.
最奇怪的约会
Excuse me?
什么意思
I think we should call Amy.
我觉得我们应该告诉艾米
No. No, no, no.
不 不行
Are you kidding me. You know they're going to tell her.
开什么玩笑 你知道她们会告诉艾米的
Did you know?
你知道
Yeah, but I don't care.
是的 但我不在乎
How do you know?
你怎么知道
I told him. Why?
我告诉他的 为什么
Because you two were a half hour late.
因为你们俩迟到了半小时
I was running out of stuff to talk about.
我和他没话可说
We're not on a date.
我们没有在约会
You don't have to talk to me.
你不必和我说话的
I don't know.
我不知道
I've never been on a double date before.
我以前没参加过四人约会
I don't know that the rules are.
我不知道规则是什么
The rules are you're supposed to tell me everyting
规则是你必须告诉我
that has anything to do with Amy.
关于艾米的一切事情
It has nothing to do with Amy.
这和艾米没关
You better watch out.
你最好小心点
What? What did I do?
什么 我做错了什么
Jimmy took care of it.
吉米买♥♥了单
He just did that
他觉得本会这么做
because he thought Ben would do that.
才买♥♥单的
Ben would do that.
本会这么做的
You know, this Jimmy is good.
这个吉米还不错
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表