剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
To get back at them.
为了报复他们
I know, but in getting back at them,
我知道 但为了报复他们
I screwed up everything for myself.
我搞砸了我的一切
And me.
还有我的
And Ben.
还有本
And Amy, and Ricky,
还有艾米和里奇
and really, even Jack.
甚至杰克
I came over here for help and comfort.
我来这里是为了寻求帮助和安慰
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I am really, really sorry, Adrian,
艾利安 我真的很抱歉
but you did the wrong thing.
但你犯下了错
Again.
又一次
Excuse me?
什么
The trouble really started when you had sex with Jack.
问题在你和杰克做♥爱♥时就开始了
If you hadn't had sex with Jack,
如果你和杰克没做♥爱♥的话
I don't think I would have had sex with Jack.
我想我也不会和杰克做♥爱♥
And then your father wouldn't have died.
然后你♥爸♥爸也就不会死了
Are we back to that?
我们又要回到这个问题了吗
No. That was just a terrible thought I had
不 那只是我跟杰克做♥爱♥之后
when I was consumed with guilt because I had sex with Jack.
内疚不已才想得这么可怕
You know, I don't understand that.
我不明白这个
The guilt you had about having sex with Jack.
关于你和杰克做♥爱♥的负罪感
You love Jack. Jack loves you.
你爱杰克 杰克也爱你
You both wanted to have sex. You weren't cheating on each other.
你们都想发♥生♥关♥系♥ 你们并没有欺骗彼此
So where does the guilt fit in? I don't understand.
何来负罪感一说 我不明白
I think you do understand.
我想你知道的
I think everything you've been saying tonight
我觉得今晚你所说的
indicates that you fully understand.
都说明你非常明白了
You're consumed with guilt,
你为和人上♥床♥
guilt that you have because you had sex.
而感到深深的内疚
Okay. It wasn't wrong to have sex with Ben, in and of itself.
和本上♥床♥本身并没有错
It was just wrong that I did it to get back at Amy and Ricky,
错在我是为报复艾米和里奇才这么做
and because it isn't going to get me what I wanted.
而我这么做却事与愿违
It isn't going to get me anything at all.
一点好处都捞不到
No, it isn't, but that's not why it's a mistake.
确实 但这并非关键
It's a mistake because sex outside of marriage is a mistake,
婚前性行为本身才是错误的本质
in and of itself, and I think you know that,
我想你明白这点
whether you want to admit it or not.
无论你承认与否
You know, I don't know why I ever became friends with you.
真不知道我怎么跟你做上朋友的
Oh, no, wait. I do.
等等 我知道
I became friends with you
我和你交朋友
because it used to make me feel good
是因为过去我会觉得和聪明迷人
that the smart and beautiful and popular Grace Bowman
受人欢迎的格瑞丝·鲍曼做朋友
would be friends with me. But you know what?
多拉风啊 但你知道吗
You're really no better than I am,
你根本就不如我
and being friends with you doesn't make me feel good anymore.
和你交朋友让我感觉糟透了
I'm not responsible for your bad feelings about yourself.
你感觉不爽别怪到我身上
You are.
是你自找的
Maybe if you didn't have sex with every guy you know,
或许你少和那些男人上♥床♥
you'd like yourself a little better.
会更喜欢自己一点
Adrian, she doesn't know what she's saying.
艾利安 她不知道她都说了什么
She's a crazy woman.
她就是个疯子
Even if you hate yourself, I love you.
就算你讨厌你自己 我也爱你
As a friend, of course.
当然 是作为朋友
Thanks, Tom, but I don't want any friends right now.
谢谢汤姆 但我现在什么朋友都不需要
Have you lost your mind?
你疯了吗
Were you eavesdropping again? Yes.
你又在偷听 没错
I don't want to discuss it.
我不想说这事
I'm here to point out that you are supposed to be Christian.
我是想来告诉你你是个基♥督♥徒
You put her down and made her feel terrible.
但你鄙视她 还让她感觉糟透了
Either you messed up big time, or you're the devil.
这要么是你无心之过 要么你是个恶魔
Are you sure?
你确定
Well, I wasn't there,
当时我没在场
but they both told me.
但他们都这么说
I'm telling you, I'm going to--
我得去
Talk to him?
和他谈谈
Why would he do something like that?
他怎么会干出那种事
Opportunity presented herself.
天时地利
Oh, hello. I didn't know we had company.
你好 我都不知道我们有客人
Oh, hi, Betty. I was just leaving.
贝蒂你好 我刚要走
Please don't leave, because Leo and I
别急着走 因为我和里欧
have something we want to ask you.
想问你些事
Maybe we should ask her some other time.
我们下次再问吧
Is the wedding still on?
婚礼还举♥行♥吗
Of course it is.
当然
It's just a bad thing, you know? A little problem at work.
就一点衰事 工作上的
Good to see you, Betty.
很高兴见到你 贝蒂
Hang on a second, Bunny.
等等 巴尼
I don't want to mess things up for my bride here.
我可不想把我新娘的计划搞砸
Go ahead, Betty. Ask her.
问吧 贝蒂
I never slept with him. We were never romantically linked.
我没和他上过床 一点暧昧关系都没
Well, of course not.
当然
No, Leo's first wife was his high school sweetheart,
里欧的第一任妻子是他高中恋人
so he wouldn't have had time to link up with you.
肯定没时间和你搞上
It's just that Bunny, I wanted to ask you in person,
巴尼我是想亲口问你
and I was going to come by the butcher shop,
我本来要去肉铺找你的
but it's just so meaty down there.
但那里肉味太重
I was just wondering if you would care to be my maid of honor.
我想知道你愿不愿意做我的伴娘
I'd be honored, Betty.
这是我的荣幸 贝蒂
Thank you for asking.
谢谢你的邀请
But is Ben going to be your best man?
那本会做你的伴郎吗
'Cause tonight's conversation
毕竟今晚的谈话
might make for some awkward social circumstances for a while,
可能会造成暂时的尴尬
if you know what I mean.
你懂我的意思吗
No. No, I don't know what you mean.
不 我没懂
Is that a yes or a no?
你这是同意还是拒绝
That's a "We'll see how things go when I talk to Ben."
她的意思是等我和本谈过后再议
Have you ever been beaten up?
你被痛打过吗
Really pummeled to the ground?
真正地摁在地上揍
Yes, I have,
有过
by the guy who called Amy a slut.
被个叫艾米荡♥妇♥的人揍的
Ironic.
太讽刺了
Now you're the slut.
现在你成了荡♥妇♥
I'm in a state of shock.
我太震惊了
I don't know what to say.
都不知该说什么
How could you make that kind of mistake?
你怎么会做那种浑事
I don't know. I really don't know.
我真不知道
Okay, I do know,
好吧 我确实知道
but if I try to say how or why it happened,
但要是我试图解释什么
it just comes off as an excuse,
又会被认为在找借口推卸责任
and there's not an excuse.
这事上不存在任何借口的
Ricky has a violent past.
里奇的过去很黄很暴♥力♥
This could trigger something really bad.
多糟糕的事都可能发生
I think the sooner you talk to him the better.
你越早去跟他谈越好
I don't think he'd hit me.
我觉得他不会揍我
Even if he hadn't had a violent past, I think he'd hit you.
就算他过去记录良好我还是觉得他会打你
I hope he does.
我希望如此
I hope he does hit me.
我希望他打我一顿
I'd feel better if he did.
那样我会感觉好点
I think we better be going.
我们该走了
Now? Yes, Hank. I have to get home.
现在 对 汉克 我得回家了
And so do you.
你也是
All right. Bye.
好吧 再见
We have to get him some help, now.
我们得帮他一把
I'll take Robbie now. Thanks for watching him.
我来接手罗比吧 多谢你们照看他
No problem.
没关系
Dad?
爸
Did you want to meet Grant?
见见格兰德吧
He's Griffin's cousin.
他是格里芬的弟弟
Oh. Hey. Nice to meet you.
嗯 很高兴见到你
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表