剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
You can have friends and still be in love with Amy.
你爱着艾米的同时也可以交朋友
You've been with her for over a year.
你和她在一起一年多了
You're not going to break up after all the time you put in.
在你投入了时间后你不会想分手
That's pretty much what Adrian told me.
艾利安跟我说的大概也是这些
I'm taking my break, Bunny.
我要休息一下 巴尼
Hey, Jack. Tom.
嘿 杰克 汤姆
What's up, buddy? Oh, nothing, buddy.
伙计 出什么事了 没事
Just hoping Grace comes down
就是希望格瑞丝能下来
to talk to me. Really?
跟我谈谈 真的吗
Problems in Graceland?
问题出在格瑞丝那吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe I could help.
说不定我能帮忙
Is that a sincere offer?
那是个真诚的提议吗
Because you know, tom, any guy that goes with your sister
因为汤姆你知道 任何和你妹妹
is going to try something with her,
在一起的家伙都试着和她发生什么
So you shouldn't hold that against me.
所以你不该针对我
You're right.
你是对的
We used to be friends, you and me. I remember.
我们曾经是朋友 我记得
Can we be friends, Tom? Can we be friends again?
我们能做朋友吗 汤姆 我们还能是朋友吗
I think that could be arranged.
我想这个可以商量
She's cheating on me, isn't she?
她在背叛我 对吧
I'm afraid so.
恐怕是的
I knew it.
我就知道
Sorry about that.
很抱歉
Do you know who the guy is?
你知道那个家伙是谁吗
I know who it is.
我知道
Who? It will cost you.
谁 这个你得花点钱了
I thought we were friends. We're friends.
我以为我们是朋友 我们是
And I have to pay for your information?
而我不得不付钱买♥♥你消息
If you want information, yes.
如果你想要的话 那么是的
How much.
多少钱
How much you got?
你有多少钱
Thirty-five bucks.
35块
I think I see another 20 in there.
你钱包里不是还有20么
I see it.
我看见了
Fifty-five bucks.
55块
Ooh, pretty good.
不错
Who's she cheating on me with, Tom?
汤姆 她背着我跟谁一起
Is it Ricky? Nope.
里奇吗 不是
Jason, Lauren's brother?
还是杰森 劳伦的哥哥
Nope.
不是
Well, who is it?
到底是谁
She's having sex with herself by herself. Ha.
她是自♥慰♥
Hey, Jeff.
嘿 杰夫
Hey, Kathleen, what are you doing?
凯瑟琳 你在干嘛
Oh, nothing much, really,
没干什么
just cleaning the house.
在打扫房♥间
I thought about the stuff you told me last night.
我想过了你昨晚告诉我的事
I don't know why I did that.
我不知道我为什么那样做
No, I do know why I did that.
不 我知道为什么
Because I didn't tell Marshall for 15 years,
因为我15年来都没有告诉马歇尔
And then he found out,
然后他发现了
And I wish I would've told him.
我真希望是我亲口告诉他
Well, I wish you hadn't have told me.
我倒是希望你没告诉过我
Oh, really?
真的吗
No, I'm just messing with you.
不 我跟你说笑
Okay, please don't do that
不要那样
Because I feel so vulnerable around you.
因为在你面前我是如此脆弱
I like that, though.
但是我喜欢
I like vulnerability,
我喜欢你的脆弱
But you're also a very strong woman,too, Kathleen.
但你也是一名非常坚强的女子 凯瑟琳
I like that.
我喜欢
I like you.
我喜欢你
I mean, I more than like you.
我是说 我不只是喜欢你
I love you.
我爱你
Bye.
再见
He loves me?
他爱我
He loves me?
他爱我
Who?
谁
Jesus.
上帝
Not jesus. Jeff.
不是上帝 是杰夫
It's Jeff, right?
是杰夫 对吧
You two are already telling each other you love each other?
你们俩已经互表爱意了
I didn't tell him.
我没对他说
He just told me right now on the phone.
是他刚刚在电♥话♥里对我说
Grace, be happy.
格瑞丝 高兴点
Be happy for me.
为我感到高兴
I'm happy for you when good things happen to you.
当有好事在你身上发生时我也会为你高兴
Actually, good things have been happening to me lately.
事实上最近确实有好事发生在我身上
Awesome, huh?
很爽 对吧
Oh, yeah. I'm so happy I may never see Jack again.
对 我很高兴或许以后再也不用见杰克
Hey, Ashley, I have something I want to say to you.
艾希礼 我有事 要和你说
I'm very sorry about the way I acted
当爸爸要把这房♥间给你住时
when dad gave you this room.
我很抱歉那么对你
That was wrong of me.
是我错了
Yeah, I'll say.
我正要这么说
And I'm happy that you have this room
我很高兴你住这间房♥间
Because I have something better than this room.
因为我有比这个房♥间 好的东西
I have a new SUV,
我有一辆新的驱动越野车
and I have my driver's license.
而且我拿到了我的驾照
I have freedom.
我自♥由♥了
And a baby.
还有个小孩
Don't forget John.
别忘了约翰
Right.
对
And a baby.
还有个小孩
But I also have a new guy in my life.
但我还认识一个新男孩
I met someone,
我认识了一个人
Someone named Jimmy.
一个叫吉米的
Oh, god. Jimmy, huh?
天哪 吉米吗
Yeah, Jimmy.
是 吉米
Is he one of Mimsy's friends?
他是米慕斯的朋友吗
No, he's mom's high-school boyfriend's son,
不是 他是妈妈高中男友的儿子
for your information.
根据你说的
Mom's high-school boyfriend?
妈妈的高中男友
That guy she was with in chicago?
那个和她在芝加哥的人
That was who she was with in chicago?
那个就是和她在芝加哥的人
Yeah, or didn't she tell you that?
是 她没告诉你吗
No. She told dad, and he told me.
没有 她告诉了爸爸 爸爸告诉了我
I guess you and mom aren't as close as dad and me.
我猜你和妈妈的关系没有我和爸爸的好
We tell each other everything,
我们什么都告诉对方
And now I'm going to tell him
现在我要去告诉他
That she's pretending to visit Mimsy
她是假装探望米慕斯
When she's really visiting her old boyfriend.
而事实上是去跟她的旧男友约会
Is he the father of her baby?
他是孩子的父亲吗
What?
什么
Is who the father of her baby?
谁是她孩子的爸爸
No one.
没谁
No one that I know, anyway.
没有任何人
What's going on?
怎么回事
Dad, if you want mom back,
爸爸 如果你想让妈妈回来
you better get on the phone right now.
你最好现在就打电♥话♥
She's seeing her old high-school boyfriend.
她跟她高中时的旧男友见面了
That's what she's doing.
就在不久前
She says she's seeing Mimsy,
她说她去看米慕斯
and, I don't know, maybe she is,
我不知道 也许是吧
But she's seeing her old high-school boyfriend.
但是她跟她的高中旧男友见面了
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的
Because Amy, apparently, is seeing his son.
因为艾米 她遇见她儿子了
Oh, hi. I was going to call you.
嗨 我正要给你打电♥话♥
Were you? Were you going to call me?
是吗 你正要给我打电♥话♥吗
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表