剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
and stuff like that.
还太早了
Yeah. Stuff like that.
是的 这些事情
Like marriage and babies.
像是结婚生孩子之类的事
Yeah. Way too soon.
太早了
But I think about it. I do, too.
但是我确实会考虑的 我也会的
But just because I'm thinking about it,
但我这么考虑
it doesn't mean I want to do it any time in the near future.
并不代表我会在不久的将来这么做
Me, either.
我也不会
I mean,I also want to move to France and live by myself,
我还想搬到法国去一个人住呢
but I'm not ready to do that, either.
但那暂时也是不可能的
Besides, if Jack or Jesse
另外 如果杰克和杰西
knew we were thinking about marriage or babies--
知道了我们一直在考虑结婚和生孩子
They'd break up with us.
他们会跟我们分手的
It's him. Hello.
是他 喂
Hey, Lauren.
喂 劳伦
Hey, Jesse.
喂 杰西
Are you still at Amy's?
你还在艾米家吗
Yeah. She stuck me and Madison with the baby
是的 她把我和麦迪逊困在这儿看孩子
so she could go out.
自己出去潇洒了
You know, personally, I never want to have a baby,
个人观点 我绝不想要小孩
or get married or anything.
或者结婚什么的
No. Me, neither.
我也不想要
Not for a long, long time.
很长很长一段时间内都不会想要的
Long time.
很长时间
I'm going to call Jack and tell him the same thing.
我也要打给杰克这么说
Wow.
哇哦
Wow, back.
哇哦 回敬你的
This is a good feeling.
感觉很好
Really good feeling.
真的很好
Think it'll last?
你认为会长久吗
Forever.
永远
Not possible.
不可能
Totally possible.
完全可能
Slight chance that it's possible.
机会渺茫
I'll take that.
我会努力的
I'm tired of making the same mistakes,
我厌倦一直犯相同的错误
and I'm tired of living with your mistakes and Amy's.
我也厌倦忍♥受你和艾米的错误
I just don't want to make another mistake.
我只是不想再犯错了
I'm a mistake? The children are a mistake?
我是个错误吗 孩子们是错误吗
What's a mistake?
错误是什么意思
A mistake is making the wrong decision.
错误是指做出不对的决定
It's-- You know what a mistake is.
就是 你知道错误是什么
Yeah, I do. Like when you
没错 就像你在母女舞会上那样
told everyone at the mother- daughter dance
告诉所有人我们
we're getting remarried,
准备复婚
just because you felt pressured by a bunch of girls.
只是因为你在一群女孩中感到压力
She told everyone we're getting remarried.
她告诉所有人我们要复婚
So you want to get remarried?
那你想复婚吗
How many times do I have to say it?
我要说多少遍才够
I want to get remarried.
我想复婚
I want to be married to the mother of my children.
我想和我孩子的母亲结婚
But you know what? I've had it.
但你知道吗 我受够了
I want a commitment, right here and now.
我需要一个承诺 就在此时此刻
I came to therapy with you.
我和你一起来心理咨♥询♥
Are you going to remarry me or not?
你到底想不想和我复婚
Thanks a lot.
多谢了
You were a big help.
你真是帮了一个大忙
Mr. Famous Family Therapist. You stink.
著名的家庭问题咨♥询♥师 你太烂了
He amuses you? Yeah, he does.
他让你觉得好笑吗 是的
And what about George amuses you?
对他的嘲笑你怎么看
He's just so honest.
他只是太诚实了
Honest?
诚实
He cheated on me.
他背叛了我
He had an affair with another woman.
他和别的女人有婚外情
That's not honest.
那可不是诚实
Yeah, but his feelings about it are honest.
是的 但他对自己的感觉是诚实的
George is very honest about his feelings.
乔治非常忠于自己的感觉
Well, he just told you that you stink.
但他刚说你很烂
I know. Most of the time,
我知道 大多数情况下
it takes patients months, even years,
咨♥询♥者要在数月甚至数年后
to question my authority, but George--
才会质疑我的权威 但乔治
George what? Look, we do not have the money to come here,
乔治怎么了 我们没钱来这里
so why don't you just cut to the chase
所以你何不长话短说
and tell me what you want to say, oh wise ass?
告诉我你想说什么 自作聪明的家伙
How's that for honesty?
这样够诚实吧
Not exactly what I was talking about.
这并不是我所说的诚实
That's not honesty. That's anger.
这不是诚实 而是愤怒
But all right.
不过没事
All right. I don't usually say what I think,
没事 一般我并不说出我的想法
because that's not really the purpose of people coming here,
因为人们来这儿 并不是
to hear what I think, but that's what you want.
要听我的想法 但你想知道的话
Fine. But let me do it as a friend of the family.
好吧 让我以朋友的身份来告诉你
There's no charge for this.
这部分不收钱
Great.
很好
The issue of control
在控制的问题上
keeps coming up over and over and over again for you.
你一直受到困扰
You can't control life.
你不能掌控生活
You can only live your life.
你只能好好活着
And you can live it in any way you want,
你能选择以自己喜欢的方式生活
in that you can choose your feelings about the people around you,
因为你可以选择你对周围
and what's going on around you,
人事的感觉
so live it like that.
像那样生活吧
Give up trying to control it, and live it.
不要试图掌控生活 而要努力活着
Live it to the fullest.
尽情享受生活
Life is good, whether you're happy or not.
生活是美好的 无论你是否快乐
Personally,
就我而言
I think the pursuit of happiness is just a waste of time,
我认为一味追求快乐只是在浪费时间
so forget about being happy.
所以放下追求快乐的想法
What is happiness anyway,
快乐到底是什么
other than being surrounded by people who love you?
除了被爱你的人包围之外
And you can't choose how they love you.
你也不能选择他们爱你的方式
You can only choose to feel the love.
你只能选择去感受爱
Feel the love. This is a wonderful time in your life,
去感受爱 如果你选择这样看待生活
if you choose to see it that way.
这将是你生命中最美好的时刻
And as far as all the mistakes go,
至于那些错误
is anything really a mistake?
它们真的是错误吗
Or are mistakes just lessons?
还是这些错误只是必经的挫折
Everyone makes mistakes.
人非圣贤 孰能无过
Life is a school,
生活就是所学校
a learning process,
是一个学习的过程
and some lessons are more painful than others,
相较之下 有些教训让人难以承受其痛
but that's just how it is.
但生活就是如此
That's just how it is, Anne.
生活就是这样的 安妮
The sum total of our experiences
我们所经历的种种
is what makes us who we are.
让我们成为了今天的自己
All good experiences would
仅仅是所有美好的经历
not result in becoming the strong, interesting,
是不会造就你这么一位坚强 风趣
beautiful woman that you are.
美丽的女人的
So give yourself a break, huh?
所以给自己一个机会放松自己 好吗
As well as George and Amy.
乔治和艾米也是一样
Mistakes happen.
错误不过是生活的一部分
It was a mistake.
这是个错误
A stupid, stupid mistake
一个愚蠢至极的错误
It's okay, Adrian.
艾利安 没事的
It's okay. Everything's going to be fine.
没事的 一切都会好起来的
I thought they slept together.
我以为他俩发♥生♥关♥系♥了
I know, but truthfully,
我知道 但说实话
I think you would have been just
我想就算你知道他们只是接吻
as angry if you thought they just kissed each other.
也还是会生气的
Why did I do that? Why?
我为什么要这么做 为什么
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表