剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
That this is a good time to reach out to Ben.
这的确是个更了解本的好机会
For me to reach out, not you.
是我去了解 不是你
I'm the one who's interested in him.
我才是对他感兴趣的那个人
Didn't you get anything out of the dance tonight?
你就没从今晚的舞会看出点什么吗
Yeah, I got that girls are mean
有 我看到了女孩们的卑鄙
and competitive and vindictive.
她们互相竞争 彼此怀恨在心
But we don't have to be.
但是我们没必要这样
You don't want to be the meanest,
你也不想成为那个最卑鄙的
most competitive, most vindictive, do you?
竞争心嫉恨心最强的那个 对吧
Are you kidding?
你在开玩笑吧
If Amy slept with Ricky, yeah.
如果艾米跟里奇上♥床♥了 我就会是那样
You don't know that,
你又不知道是否真的
and if you want to get back at Amy,
而且如果你想报复艾米
get back at her with Ricky.
报复她和里奇
Don't get back at her with Ben.
那么你别把本扯进来
He's still sitting out there.
他还是坐在那
I'm going to go down and see what's going on.
我要下去看看到底发生什么了
Don't. Just don't do it, Adrian, okay?
别 别这么做好不好 艾利安
Just walk over to Amy's and talk to her and work it out.
你只要去找艾米谈谈 解决问题就好
You two are friends. You can do that.
你们是朋友 你可以这么做的
Oh, yeah, you see where that got me. I have to go.
对 你说的就是我要做的 我得走了
Maybe she just had a condom
也许她去买♥♥避孕套
because she wanted to have a condom.
只是因为她想去买♥♥一个
It doesn't mean she's having sex.
那并不意味着她和谁上♥床♥了
Yes, it does. No, it doesn't.
是的 她做了 不 她没有
I have a condom, and I'm not having sex.
我也有避孕套 但是我并没有做啊
Just don't do anything until you know what really happened.
只要在你知道真♥相♥前什么都别做
I know what happened.
我知道到底发生了什么
No, you don't.
不 你不知道
Good night, Grace.
晚安 格瑞丝
Hey, your mom said the dance was really interesting.
你妈妈说舞会很有趣
Yeah, it was.
对 是很有趣
So did you talk to Ricky?
那么你跟里奇谈了吗
He did come over here.
之前他过来了
No, he didn't come over here. Why?
他没有过来 他为什么要过来
He was supposed to come over here.
他确实想要过来
He said he was coming over here?
他说了他要过来吗
Yeah, I saw him over at George's earlier.
是啊 我早些时候看到他在乔治那
Well, you know Ricky.
好吧 你了解里奇
Yeah, I do know Ricky and guys like Ricky
我确实了解他 也知道大家都喜欢他
and guys in general,
就是那些普通的人
and, Adrian,
还有 艾利安
I don't know if we should've asked Ricky's parents
我不知道是不是该邀请里奇的父母
to be part of our wedding.
来参加我们的婚礼
We don't really know them.
我们并不了解他们
Someone has to be the witnesses.
总得有人当证婚人
It might as well be them.
让他们来当再合适不过了
We can't force a guy to bring you around his family
我们又不能强迫谁带你去见他家人
if he's not ready for that.
如果他还没有准备好的话
Yes, you can if you have to.
你可以这么做 如果你必须这么做
You don't have to.
但你不是必须这么做
You can wait until he really wants to
你可以等到他真的想带你去见的时候
because until he really wants to,
因为直到他真的想的时候
he might be feeling pressured,
他会感觉到压力的
and it might make him run in the other direction.
那就可能让他改变主意
Like next door?
比如去找艾米
The guy's got a lot of issues. You know that.
这孩子有太多事要处理 你知道的
I know that,
我知道
and thanks for talking about it, Dad.
谢谢你跟我谈这些 爸爸
Well, if Ricky does talk about it,
如果里奇跟你谈论这些
and I think he will,
我也认为他会这么做的
I'll be around if you need to talk some more, okay?
当你需要找人说话的时候我随时恭候
Thanks.
谢谢
Good night, Adrian. I love you.
晚安 艾利安 我爱你
Good night. Love you, too.
晚安 我也爱你
Hi, Adrian.
你好 艾利安
Hi, Ben. I saw you from my room.
你好 本 我在我房♥间里看到你了
What are you doing out here?
你在这做什么呢
Just, uh, thinking about things.
只是在 思考问题
Could you use some company?
你需要人陪你吗
You know, I could.
你知道吗 我需要
Hi, this is Adrian. You know what to do.
你好 这里艾利安 直接留言吧
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表