剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Previously on the Secret Life of the American Teenager
《青春密语》前情回顾
Somebody told you?
有人告诉你了吗
You slept with Amy, and I slept with Ben.
你和艾米睡 我和本睡
I didn't sleep with Amy.
我没有和艾米睡
I haven't slept with Amy since band camp.
自从乐队露营后我就没和艾米睡过
I kissed her! I only kissed her!
我吻了她 我只是吻了她而已
Ben had sex with Adrian.
本和艾利安做♥爱♥了
If a guy asks me if he can kiss me,
如果他问是否可以吻我
and I have to think about it,
我一定得仔细考虑下
then the answer is gonna be...
那答案将会是...
Besides, if Jack or Jesse knew
另外 如果杰克和杰西知道了
that we were thinking about marriage or babies...
我们一直在考虑结婚和生孩子
They'd break up with us.
他们会跟我们分手的
And I'm tired of living with your mistakes.
我已经厌倦忍♥受你那些过错了
Is anything really a mistake,
这一切难道只是过错吗
or are mistakes just lessons?
或者说这些过错只是婚姻的考验
I was just wondering if you would care to be my maid of honor.
我只是想问你愿不愿意做我的伴娘
I'd be honored, Betty.
我很荣幸 贝蒂
I didn't wanna see you again.
我就是不想再见到你了
Because I had a condom?
就因为我有个套套
Because you lied.
因为你撒谎了
Do you wanna talk to me about it?
你想和我聊聊这个吗
Do I wanna talk about a mistake I made with sex to a hooker?
我会和一个妓♥女♥聊我在性问题上的错误吗
I had sex with Adrian,
我跟艾利安睡了
and now Ricky is gonna pummel me.
现在里奇恨不得要痛扁我一顿
You know what? I hope he does pummel me.
你知道吗 我宁愿让他痛扁我一顿
You, Grace-- you haven't seen Ricky?
格瑞丝 你见过里奇吗
Something wrong?
出什么事了
He moved out of his apartment without telling anyone.
他不声不响地就搬出他公♥寓♥了
Remember when we first met,
还记得我们刚见面时
and everything was fun?
感觉世间一切都如此甜蜜
That was the best time of my life.
那是我一生中最美好的时光
Hey.
喂
Yeah, hey yourself.
喂你个头
Have you seen my mother around?
你最近看到过我妈妈吗
Not in years. You neither.
跟你一样 好多年没见过了
So what you been up to, kid?
你有何贵干啊 孩子
I'm not a kid. Never was.
我不是小孩子 从来都不是
And what do you care?
我要干嘛关你什么事
You sure you haven't seen her?
你确定没见过她
Out of the business.
我跟她没有任何关系了
I doubt it.
我不信
I'm telling you, clean and sober.
我清楚地告诉你 我跟她毫无关系
Is she with someone? I'll wait.
她在会客吗 我可以等
Honestly, she's not here
说实话 她已经有
and hasn't been here in a long, long time.
很长一段时间没有来过这里了
Yeah, all right.
好吧
When you see her, tell her I came by.
你见到她时 告诉她我来过
I need to talk to her.
我得跟她谈谈
Here.
给你
Honestly, I don't know where she is.
说实话 我真不知道她在哪
What? He was here.
喂 他找来了
What? Who was here?
什么 谁找来了
Your son, Ricky.
你儿子 里奇
Hey, Ashley.
好啊 艾希礼
Oh, so you're finally picking up the phone.
你终于接电♥话♥了
Where are you?
你在哪呢
I have some unfinished business I have to take care of.
我有些未了的事情要解决
Your mother? You told me about your mother.
关于你妈吗 我听你讲过你♥妈♥的♥事
I didn't realize you were listening.
原来你在偷听啊
Well, that's what happens when you have conversations
谁让你们堂而皇之地在厨房♥
in a kitchen instead of a bedroom.
而不在卧室里聊
I was listening.
我都听到了
Are you coming back? I don't think so.
你现在回来吗 不回
Well, you made a pretty dramatic exit. I'm impressed.
你突然的不辞而别 让我十分震惊
Don't be. I felt I had no other choice.
别这样 我也是别无选择
Everyone's calling everyone. Everyone's looking for you.
大家都在打电♥话♥ 到处找你
Everyone's worried about you. I doubt it.
大家都很担心你 我不信
I called my fosters this morning.
我今早给我养父母打了电♥话♥
I told them I'm okay.
告诉他们我很好
I just didn't tell them where I am.
但是没告诉他们我在哪
Leo's got people looking for you.
里欧派人去找你了
Why? I don't owe him any rent.
为什么 我又不欠他房♥租
You owe him a conversation, don't you think?
你得跟他谈谈 不是吗
Maybe.
也许吧
I don't know. I don't wanna talk to anyone.
我不知道 现在我不想跟任何人谈
All right. Well, once you talk to your birth mother,
好吧 也许你把你生母的事解决后
maybe you will wanna talk to someone.
就会想找人谈谈了
And if you do wanna talk to someone--
如果你想找人聊聊
a friend-- call me, okay?
想找个朋友谈谈心 就打给我吧
We're friends? I thought we were. Yeah.
我们算朋友吗 我还以为我们算呢
How is he?
他好吗
John? He's fine.
约翰吗 他还好
How are you? Not that good.
你这几天过的好吗 不算太好
Come back. Come on, Ricky.
快回来吧 求你了 里奇
I can't. I'd look like an idiot now.
不行 我现在跟个白♥痴♥一样
No, you wouldn't. Just move back in,
不 你不是的 只要你能回来
show up at school
若无其事地去上课
and pretend it never happened.
就当做什么都没发生过
If only. If only my life never happened.
但愿如此 真希望世上没有我这个人
Don't say that. I hate myself, Ashley.
别这么说 我恨我自己 艾希礼
As well as a couple of other people.
也恨其他某些人
I really wanted to kill someone, so I just left.
我真的很想杀人 所以我选择了离开
Oh. Well, um,
好吧
I guess leaving beats killing anyone.
出走确实比杀人要好些
But now that you're feeling better,
不过如果你觉得好受些了
you could just come back whether you see your mom or not.
不管有没有见到你妈妈 赶紧回来吧
Who said I was feeling better? I'm not feeling better.
谁说我觉得舒服点了 我还是很不爽
I wish I'd never gotten into any relationship with Adrian,
真希望我从来没有爱上过艾利安
I wish I'd never made friends with Ben and Leo,
真希望从来就没跟里欧和本当过哥们
and more than anything else,
最后悔的是
I wish I'd never met your sister
我真希望从没遇见过你姐姐
and did what I did to her.
没有那样糟蹋她
Really?
是吗
'Cause John's pretty special.
那样的话约翰岂不是石头里蹦出来的
What's talking to your mother gonna do?
你跟你妈谈了又会有什么用呢
Just come back.
快回来吧
I don't really know, but I'm gonna talk to her,
我也不知道 但我得跟她谈谈
then I'm just gonna get in my car and drive and keep driving.
之后我就钻进车里 一直不停地开下去
Mmm. Drive safely.
小心开车
Thanks, Ashley.
谢谢 艾希礼
And don't forget, you can call me.
别忘了 有事可以找我
I won't tell anyone.
我不会告诉别人的
And you call me if anything ever happens to John. All right?
如果约翰出什么事记得打给我 好吗
All right. Bye.
好的 再见
Bye.
再见
Hey, cha-cha. I'm off. When I come back the day after tomorrow,
我要出去了 后天回来之后
we're gonna have a little wedding, so...
我们就要举♥行♥婚礼了
Yeah.
是啊
Look, you have to get some other witnesses.
你得去找别人当证婚人了
Ricky's parents backed out.
里奇的养父母不会来了
They backed out? Without even meeting us?
他们不来吗 我们还没见过面呢
Yeah. They backed out.
是啊 他们不来了
Oh, all right.
那好吧
Well, we'll just have to get new witnesses.
那我们就去找别人当证婚人
They have a lot of witnesses at these wedding chapels.
婚礼教堂那里有很多专业证婚的
Is Ricky coming? I doubt it.
那里奇还来吗 我想不会来了
Because...
为什么
He left.
他走了
He left? What do you mean, he left?
走了 什么叫走了
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表