剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
For all you know,
你知道的
Ricky's already gotten Ben and Grace on his side.
里奇已经让本和格瑞丝站在他那边了
So you and I need to forgive each other and move on,
所以你和我也要原谅对方并且前进
because it's the best thing for your son-- for John.
因为这样做对你儿子最好 为了约翰
Look, Ricky is not a stable person.
里奇不是一个牢靠的人
Just because he's the biological father
只因为他是孩子的亲身父亲
doesn't mean he's the best father.
并不意味着他就是最好的爸爸
Look, there's gotta be a better father out there.
会有一个更好的爸爸出现
You need a guy who's gonna stand by you
你需要一个能站在你身边
and stand up to Ricky.
又能勇敢抵抗里奇的男人
Who is that guy, Amy? I don't know.
那个人是谁 艾米 我不知道
You know.
你知道的
What's-his-name.
他叫什么名字
Um, you know, the guy--
你知道 那个男生
your-- your mother's boyfriend's son.
你妈妈男朋友的儿子
Oh. You know, the guy with the hair.
你知道的 那个头发这样的男生
Uh, Jimmy. Yes. Call him.
吉米 对 打电♥话♥给他
And call Lauren and Madison and Jack
还有打给劳伦 麦迪逊 杰克
and Zoe and Claire
佐伊还有克莱尔
What? Who?
什么 谁
They slept with Ricky.
他们和里奇睡过
They know he's not daddy material.
他们知道他不是当爸爸的料
Look, you get anyone you can get,
你找上所有你能找的人
and we'll get videos of them as character witnesses.
我们拿到他们的录像做人证
A judge or a mediator-- whoever--
法官或者陪审团 随便谁
is not going to question my character.
就不会质疑我的人品
They're gonna question Ricky's character.
而会质疑里奇的为人
I've done nothing wrong. I don't need to prove myself.
我没做错事 我不需要证明我自己
Why would they question my character?
他们凭什么来质疑我的为人
You are the one who got pregnant
你是那个怀孕的人
This is fun
这真有趣
Shut up. I like the way you say that.
闭嘴 我喜欢你这么说的样子
Shut up.
闭嘴
I can't believe we got conned into babysitting.
真不敢相信我们要一起照顾孩子
I don't mind. I'm good with children.
我不介意 我很擅长照顾孩子
Yeah, I am, too. But that's besides the point.
我也是 但这基于一个前提
The point is Robbie is not our responsibility.
罗比不是我们自己的孩子
No. But someday
不是 但是将来
we might have responsibilities of our own.
我们都会有自己的责任
Someday I may not want to have responsibilities of our own.
也许我并不想有任何责任
'Cause I'm so tired of my mother's responsibilities
因为我现在好厌烦我妈妈和
and my sister's responsibilities and...
我姐姐的责任 还有
Babies are great birth control.
孩子真是最好的避孕警告
Birth control, huh?
想到避孕了嘛
Yeah.
是啊
You have, um...
你有
Do you use--
你用
I have condoms.
我有避孕套
But I'm not planning on needing a condom
但是高中毕业前
before I get out of high school.
我不准备用
But if you did need or want a condom,
但是如果你需要或者想要避孕套
you'd have one available nearby?
附近就能找到一个对吧
Yeah.
嗯
So you've at least anticipated using a condom before?
那么说你以前预料过会用避孕套
Who hasn't, besides my mother and Amy?
谁没有 除了我妈和艾米
You had sex?
你做过爱吗
No. Have you?
没有 你做过吗
Yeah, it probably wouldn't hurt the kid to watch
嗯 看几集《阴阳魔界》对孩子
a couple episodes of The Twilight Zone.
也没什么不好的吧
Well, that wasn't a no.
这不是否定回答
Rod Serling's a genius.
罗德·塞林真是个天才
Yeah. You're not. You're clearly avoiding the question.
是啊 你不是 你分明在逃避问题
Yes.
有
Yes, what?
有什么
I've had sex.
我有做过爱
All right. "All right"?
好吧 "好吧"
Yeah, all right.
是啊 好吧
Doesn't mean you and I are gonna have sex.
不表明你和我会做♥爱♥
No. Does it mean you and I could possibly have sex?
不 那能表明你和我可能会做♥爱♥吗
Not tonight, but sometime in the next year?
不是今晚 也许明年的某个时候
I'm 15.
我今年15岁
I wanna wait until I get out of high school.
我想等到我高中毕业后
I mean, I want to.
我是说 我想要
I don't know if I will.
但是我不确定我会不会那么做
That's why I have the condoms.
这就是我准备避孕套的原因
But...I'm definitely not ready. Got it.
但是 我肯定还没准备好 了解
Yeah, so, if that's what you're looking for,
所以 要是那是你想要的
go somewhere else.
到别的地方去找吧
That's not what I'm looking for.
那我不是我想要的
I just want you to be my girlfriend.
我只想要你当我女朋友
I don't have to have sex with you to be your girlfriend, do I?
我不需要跟你做♥爱♥才能当女朋友吧
'Cause I'm not having sex with you.
我不会跟你做♥爱♥
Oh. I'd never push you to have sex with me.
我也不会强迫你跟我做♥爱♥
Although I wouldn't push you away, either.
当然我也不会拒绝你
I'm a gentleman.
我是个绅士
I'll let you come to me... when you're ready.
我会等你过来 当你准备好的时候
Don't hold your breath. I'm a swimmer.
别憋气 我是个游泳健将
I can hold my breath for years.
我能憋上好几年
Good. You may have to. I will.
很好 你可能得憋几年 我会的
Let's see how long you can hold your breath. Go.
我看看你能憋多久 开始
Four seconds.
4秒
I'm so happy that we're finally getting together
我很高兴我们终于能坐到一起
to talk about John and Ricky and Amy.
聊聊约翰 里奇和艾米
Oh, me too.
我也是
I'm so sorry that it's taken so long to call you.
真抱歉这么久才给你们打电♥话♥
We'd be happy to keep an eye on John
我们很愿意在里奇周六工作的时候
on Saturdays when Ricky's at work.
帮忙照看约翰
Well, I'm sure you know we've been foster parents
你一定知道我们这么多年
to a lot of children over the years,
给很多孩子做过养父母
and we've had a lot of babies in the house.
我们家里有过很多小孩子
We both love babies and children and our son Ricky.
我们都很喜欢小孩 和我们的儿子里奇
And we would be very happy to have more time with our grandson.
我们很愿意跟我们的孙子多些共处的时间
We want to get to know John,
我们想要慢慢熟悉约翰
and we want to make sure that he gets to know us.
我们也希望他能够慢慢熟悉我们
You know,
你们知道
Ricky lived with us in foster care for many years,
我们照顾了里奇很多年
and we consider him our son.
我们把他视同己出
He's really a very special kid.
他是个很特别的孩子
Well, not kid. Young man.
不是孩子 是个年轻人了
We agree. We both like him a lot.
我们同意 我们都很喜欢他
And we understand that he wants to spend more time
我们也理解他和你们周末
with John and with all of you on the weekends.
想多花时间跟约翰一起
That's not necessarily a bad thing.
这未必是件坏事情
We just feel that Amy should be the one to make the decision.
我们只是觉得艾米自己有权做决定
She is the mom.
毕竟她是孩子的妈妈
What?
怎么了
I think that what they might want to say is
我想他们是想说
Ricky's the dad.
里奇是孩子的爸爸
Well, they can say that if they wanna say that.
如果他们想这么说 他们可以这么说
Ricky's the dad.
里奇是孩子的爸爸
I know that.
我知道
I just feel that if he would back off a little,
我只是觉得 如果他让一下步
that maybe in time, Amy would
或许艾米会改变主意
change her mind or be willing to compromise.
或者愿意妥协
How much time?
要多久
John's gonna be a year old soon.
约翰很快就1岁了
I don't know how much time.
我不知道要多久
You're both aware that I'm a social worker, right?
你们都知道我是社工 对吧
I've been through a few hundred cases
这些年来 我经手过好几百个
over the years involving teenage parents,
涉及未成年父母的案子
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表