剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Right. They don't want to know that we regreted.
对 他们不想知道我们后悔
Because then they can justify doing it
是因为既然我们这么做了
because we did it.
他们也就可以了
It's time for us to witness.
是时候我们站出来承认了
Mistake.
错误
Stop saying that.
别说了
Mistake.
大错特错
How's the groin injury?
你的腹股沟怎么样了
I don't want talk about it
我不想说
Just so you know, everything's working just fine.
你只要知道 一切都很正常就行了
Jack pappas, I hope you're not--
杰克同志 你不会是
It was just the one time.
只有那一次
I wanted to make sure everything was okay.
我只是想确定一下是否正常
It won't happen again.
我不会再那样做了
All right, all right, it'll probably happen again.
好吧 也许还会这样
This is why you need group support.
我看你确实需要小组的帮助
Oh, no, I'm not talking about that either.
不 我也不会谈那个的
Two. Either.
两个都谈谈 一个也不谈
I'm not talking about either one of those things.
我一个也不会说的
It'll be fine, Jack. I promise.
会没事的 杰克 我保证
Hi. No.
嗨 别
No? I don't want something from you.
别什么 我又没跟你要什么
I want to give you something.
我倒是要给你点东西
I want to give you my reasons for not having sex.
我想告诉你不做♥爱♥的理由
I'm going to be speaking
今晚我要在教堂跟
about that at my TAG group at the church tonight.
我的青禁组讨论这件事
TAG? Teen Abstinence Group.
青禁组是 青少年禁欲小组
Oh. You know, I have a group of my own.
我自己也有个小组
Teens against groups.
青年反对小组
I love your sense of humor.
我喜欢你的幽默感
Anyway, just know that you're invited.
反正 你被邀请了
Why don't you bring Amy?
何不带艾米一起来吧
She can bring the baby too, if she wants.
她要愿意的话 可以带着宝宝一起来
I'll ask her myself. Bye, Ashley.
我还是自己问吧 再见 艾希礼
Want me to get rid of him?
想我把他赶走吗
I don't know. I'm thinking about it.
不知道 我正在考虑这件事
So... So...
所以 所以
So, neither of you are conversationalists.
看来你们两个都不健谈
Maybe we just find it awkward having to talk in front of you.
可能是我们觉得在你面前聊天很别扭
What's your intention here?
你在暗示什么
Guess. I like that.
你猜 我喜欢
Ashley's made a commitment not to date in high school.
艾希礼承诺 高中不约会
I don't want to go out with her.
我没想跟她出去约会
I just want to marry her and have children with her.
我只想娶她 然后生几个孩子
In that order.
是这个顺序
Whoa, okay there, buddy.
好吧 小伙子
No no no you're not getting anywhere near her.
你不准靠近她
I didn't say I was going to. I just-- I wanted to.
我没说我要那么做 我只是说我想
But who wouldn't? Other than you.
但是谁不想呢 除了你
Is that a remark about my being gay.
你这么说是因为我是同性恋吗
I guess. You are gay, aren't you?
可能吧 你是同性恋 对吧
Even the whole school know.
整个学校都知道
It's the something wrong with my telling the whole school I'm gay?
我告诉全校我是同性恋有什么问题吗
It's kind of personal, isn't it?
这是个人隐私吧
It's who I am.
我就是这样的人
Well, this is who I am.
我也是这样的人
I'm intrested in Ashley. And I just want to talk to her.
我喜欢艾希礼 我只是想跟她聊聊
About sleeping with her?
聊聊跟她睡觉的话题吗
Well, as flattering as all of these,
虽然让我受宠若惊
I'm getting bored and I have to get to class.
但我觉得有点无聊了 我该上课去了
I'll walk you.
我送你
I'm her walker. I'll walk her.
我是她的护花使者 我来送她
Please, I'm starting to feel very Scarlett O'hara.
我开始觉得自己像斯佳丽·奥哈拉了
You can both walk me.
我们一起走好了
Scarlett who?
什么斯嘉丽
Gone with the Wind.
电影《乱世佳人》
Clark Gable, Vivien Leigh.
克拉克·盖博和费雯·丽
Tara, that green velvet dress made from the curtains.
塔拉庄园 窗帘做成的绿色天鹅绒礼服
No.
不知道
It's essential you know this film
想要跟艾希礼交往
in order to get along with Ashley.
你就必须得知道这个电影
Although she wasn't named for Ashley Wilkes.
不过她的名字可不是取自阿希礼·威尔克斯
Never mind.
算啦
Hey, if you want go out you know,
嗨 要是你想出去
you can double with me.
可以和我来个四人约会
What makes you think I want to go out?
我从哪看出来我想出去了
I've been watching you watch that guy.
你看着那个家伙的眼神
You want to go out. Maybe.
你想跟他出去 也许吧
So who's going to drive you? He's a freshman.
谁能开车载你们呢 他是个新生
And unlike your sister's boyfriend, I doubt he has a driver.
我怀疑他不像你姐姐的男朋友一样有司机
Well, he hasn't asked me out, so...
他还没约我出去呢
Maybe he can't get past your friend.
可能是他还没过你朋友那关
Well, then he can't go out with me.
那他就不能跟我出去
Don't you think guys are
你不觉得即使没有保镖
intimidated enough without having to pass the bodyguard?
你也够让男生发怵了吗
Intimidated by me? How so?
我让男生发怵 为什么
Don't play games with me. You know what I'm talking about.
别跟我打马虎眼 你知道我说什么
What?
什么
Look, I was just trying to be nice.
我只是想帮你个忙
If you want to go out you know,
你要是想出去玩
you can go out with Adrian and me.
可以跟我和艾利安一起
Do you go out? We go out.
你们还会出门 是呀
What's going on?
怎么了
This guy's trying to date Ashley,
有个男的想约艾希礼
and I told her if the two of
我告诉她 要是他们愿意的话
them want to go out with us sometime, they can.
可以跟咱们一起出去玩
We're going out?
我们要出去玩吗
We could go out.
我们可以啊
Yeah, okay.
好呀
Really? Sure.
真的吗 当然
Hey.
嗨
Want to go out tonight?
今晚想出去吗
How? You don't drive.
怎么出去 你又不会开车
I could have my mom take us.
我可以让我妈开车送我们
Oh, I don't know.
我不知道
That might involve meeting my parents.
那她可能要见我父母吧
Oh, no. My mom's trained.
不会的 我妈可是训练有素
She's going to stand the car in the driveway.
她会把车停在车道等我们的
Why would we let her and her date
你为什么要让她和她的男伴
go out with us?
跟我们一起约会
Because, Adrian you need to find a way to make Amy your friend.
因为你要想个办法跟艾米做朋友
You make friends with Ashley,
你跟艾希礼交朋友
Amy will come around.
艾米就会慢慢接受你了
They're sisters.
毕竟她们是姐妹
Ok I've never had a sister.
我是没有姐妹
Are you sure that's how it works?
你确定这管用吗
I think I know a little bit more about women than you do.
我还是比你要了解女人的
Grace, Grace, okay. Listen to this.
格瑞丝 听我说
Ricky and I are going to let Ashley and a guy
里奇和我要邀请艾希礼和她朋友来个
double date with us.
四人约会
So you're going out?
你们要出去约会啦
Yeah, we're going out.
恩 我们要出去约会
Okay, but don't you think Amy's going to hate you more
可是你认为要是你跟艾希礼交朋友的话
if you make friends with Ashley?
艾米会更恨你吗
Yes.
是呀
No. Adrian, you're going in the wrong direction.
艾利安 你这样可是南辕北辙了
Turn around. You can do it.
赶紧回头吧 你能做到的
You and Amy can still be friends
你和艾米还能做朋友
No, we can't.
我们做不了
Okay, I have an idea.
我有个主意
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表