剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
or do your damnedest to chase me off.
别把我惹毛了
Don't push my buttons,
不然我会让你没有好果子吃
or I will push back and I will decimate your buttons.
你要是讲规矩 我能接受
You gonna play fair, I can take it.
但你要是越界了 我会变得
But you cross a line, I will defend
跟你一样毒舌来反击
with a tongue just as keen as yours.
大家都是成年人了
We are grown-ass men now.
我是来和你谈成年人的事情的
And I am here to talk to you about grown-ass men things.
你身上一半的基因来自于我
Half your genes come from me,
而我时日无多了
and I'm dying.
去预约吧
Make an appointment.
这是遗传性的
It's hereditary.
这意味着你可能也快死了
Which means you might be dying, too.
如果你现在疼痛难忍♥
If you're experiencing immediate pain,
到前面来 不然就找个地方坐下
come to the front. Otherwise, take a seat
我们马上就来
and we'll be right with you.
我是埃弗雷特·多布
Everett Dobb.
转型团队的执行主管
Executive director of the transformation team.
-转型团队 -我负责促进
- Transformation team? - I facilitate
查斯汀和红岩山之间新旧业务交接的
a smooth operational shift between the old and new regimes,
平稳进行 通过维持病人安全 权限
Chastain and Red Rock, by managing the golden triangle
-以及成本之间的完美平衡 -又长又拗口
- of patient safety, access, and cost. - Well, that's a mouthful.
我们做了成本收益分♥析♥后关闭了这家诊所
We did a cost-benefit analysis and closed this clinic.
我不清楚你在这做什么
I'm not clear what you're doing here,
-但你这是非法侵入 -查斯汀
- but you're trespassing. - Well, Chastain
有义务为有需要的人提供医疗帮助
has an obligation to provide health care for those in need.
我们是一家免税的非盈利医院
We are a nonprofit hospital and tax-exempt,
所以这是法律的要求
so it's a legal requirement.
在急诊室治疗没医保的人就已经履行了义务
An obligation we fulfill by treating the uninsured in our ER.
当你把他们变为摇钱树 在他们无力支付时
I'm not sure it's considered charity when you're turning them
扣除他们的工资 我不确定这还算不算慈善
into collections and docking paychecks when they can't pay.
这与我们的财政责任的
All of which is in alignment
核心价值是相符的
with our core value of fiscal responsibility
而且我得指出 这是完全合法的
and-- I might point out-- is totally legal.
而你违反了法律
You, on the other hand, broke the law.
我可以让你以非法侵入罪被捕
I can have you arrested for breaking and entering.
如果你关闭这家诊所
If you close the clinic,
查斯汀很可能会失去非盈利身份
Chastain could very well lose its nonprofit status,
失去税收减免 并背负
ending the tax break and saddling the hospital
数百万美元的账单
with a bill for millions of dollars.
我们两年后才会进行审计
We won't be audited for two years.
现在清空并搬出这个地方
Empty this place and vacate now,
不然我就要报♥警♥了
or I will call the police.
我知道你已经听说了
I know you already know this,
格里森姆医生会为你做经阴♥道♥超声检查
but Dr. Grisham is going to do a transvaginal ultrasound.
以便让我们检查你的生殖器官
It'll allow us to check your reproductive organs
是否有癌症迹象
for any signs of cancer.
记住 别被胚胎分神了
Remember, don't get distracted by the fetus.
检查她的卵巢是否正常就好
Just make sure her ovaries look normal.
我爱她 但她太霸道了
I love her, but she's bossy.
我就喜欢她霸道总裁的样子
I love her because she's bossy.
不许再这么说了
Never say that again.
好了 可以开始检查了
Okay, guys, we're ready to start.
我就在外面 有事随时叫我
I'll be outside if you need me.
格里森姆是最出色的 而且总是很忙
Grisham's the best and always busy.
谢谢你帮我们安排了
Thanks for getting us in.
没事
No worries.
有你这样的朋友是她的幸运
She's lucky to have you.
但你别吓着她了
But, Mina, don't scare her off too much.
让她享受怀孕的喜悦吧
Let her enjoy being pregnant.
我目睹过太多女性 尤其是有色人种的女性
I've watched too many women, particularly women of color,
因为无人照看而受到伤害
be harmed because no one was looking out for them.
你很清楚这一点
You know that as well as anyone.
没错
I hear you.
但阿达库正在接受很好的照料
But Adaku's getting great care,
而且她每一步都做对了
and she's done everything right.
她想成为母亲的梦想就要实现了
Her dream of becoming a mother is coming true.
只是孕激素可能会使她的癌症复发
Except the pregnancy hormones might bring her cancer back
或者增加卵巢癌的风险
or increase the risk of ovarian cancer.
我担心会失去她
I'm afraid of losing her.
我知道
I know.
三阴性乳腺癌很可怕
Triple negative breast cancer is scary.
但我们对它的认知与日俱增
But we understand more about it every day.
而我们现在可以分♥析♥肿瘤的DNA
And now we can analyze tumor DNA
确认阿达库不大可能对孕激素产生反应
and know that Adaku is less likely to respond to pregnancy hormones.
孕激素并不会增加其癌症复发的风险
It won't increase her risk of reoccurrence.
你的担心是可以理解的
Your fear is understandable
但也是毫无根据的
but groundless.
我保证
I promise.
我得走了
I got to go.
随时通知我最新情况 好吗
Keep me posted, okay?
谢谢
Thank you.
拉马尔把医疗档案的全部权限给了我
Lamar gave me full access to his medical file,
上面显示他的肺气肿处于早期阶段
and it indicates his emphysema's in early stages.
所以他并不是快死了
So he's not dying?
对
No.
不过他确实患有α-1抗胰蛋白酶缺乏症
He does have the alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency.
可能会逐渐导致晚期肺部疾病
Which can lead to end-stage lung disease over time
但没什么紧迫的
but nothing imminent.
没错
Exactly.
所以我现在要给你抽点血
So now I'm gonna draw some blood
看你是否有同样的缺陷
and see if you have the deficiency as well.
他为什么要突然出现并对我撒谎
Why would he show up and lie like that?
我不知道 可能想引起抛弃的孩子的注意吧
I don't know, to get the attention of the child he gave away?
嗯 但为什么呢
Yeah, but why?
我觉得背后另有隐情
I think there's more to the story than you know.
是吗
You think?
初步诊断
Initial diagnosis.
生物学真贱
Biology's a huge bitch, man.
拉马尔以我的走路和说话方式出现在我面前
I mean, Lamar rolls up on me with my walk, my talk.
我和他从未谋面 但显然有着共同的DNA
I never met the man, but it's obvious we share DNA.
嗯 我曾经由于很多原因而苦恼于
Yeah, well, I struggled to give my dad a second chance
要不要重新接纳我父亲
for a lot of reasons.
但当我决定稍微接纳他一些时
But then, when I decided to let him in a bit,
我发现了一些如果一直将他拒之门外
I discovered some things, some good things about him
就无从得知的他身上的闪光点
I wouldn't have known if I'd just shut him out.
你虽然和你父亲断绝了联♥系♥ 但他养育了你
Well, you and your dad were estranged, but he raised you.
你们之间的关系有基础
You had a foundation.
而这个男人抛弃了我
This man gave me away.
他娶了我的亲生母亲 又生了三个孩子
He married my biological mom, had three more kids,
都是我的亲生手足
full siblings to me,
却没有一个人来找我
and none of 'em cared to look me up.
直到现在
Until now.
我很激动能参加「手术之母」的会诊
I am very excited to consult on the Mother of All Surgeries.
癌细胞已经从她的阑尾扩散至结肠
The cancer has spread from her appendix to her colon,
卵巢 胆囊 肾 还有腹膜
ovaries, gall bladder, kidneys, and peritoneum.
很难相信这居然还能进行手术
It's hard to believe it's even operable.
-确实不能 -我的意见是
- It isn't. - One opinion.
细致地切除所有可见肿瘤
I'll remove any visible tumor I see, meticulously,
即使意味着要切除整个器官
even if it means taking the entire organ.
然后对空腔进行
Then the cavity will be filled
腹腔热灌注化疗 我们要进行化疗浴
with hot chemo; we'll bathe them.
滚烫化疗
Scalding-hot chemo.
42摄氏度
107 degrees.
足以烫毁任何残余的微小细胞
Enough to burn or destroy any microscopic cells that remain.
但仍然没法触及
But still won't touch
她脊柱周围的损伤
the lesion wrapped around her spinal column,
还有一处病理性骨折
with a pathological fracture.
所以你是这例手术中的关键
Which is why you're an essential part of the surgery.
我猜你会采取前路手术
I'm assuming you'll be taking the anterior approach
治疗脊柱损伤吧
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表