剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
I mean, I knew we were doing well, but...
我们几乎不能保供
We can barely keep up with demand.
好吧 那么我们就增加产量
Well, then, I say we increase production,
扩大生产设施
with a larger facility.
我们可以扩展到其他地区
We could expand to other regions.
我们应该在研发上投入更多的资金
You know, we should put some cash into R&D
为开♥发♥新的产品线打下基础
and lay the foundation for a whole new line.
一年之内你们都可以买♥♥上游艇
You'll all be parking your yachts
正好停靠在我的游艇旁边
next to mine before the year's out.
也许你可以不用再去教普拉提了
You know, maybe you can quit teaching Pilates.
或者她可以把健身房♥买♥♥下来
Or, hell, she could buy the studio.
她整个普拉提都能买♥♥来
Hell, she could buy Pilates.
我觉得不太可能
I don't think that's possible.
用我们即将赚到的钱就可能
Uh, with the fortunes we're gonna make, it is.
听我说
Listen, listen.
这我都经历过
I-I-I have been here before.
现在我们的生意做大了
All right? I mean, we are playing with the big boys now.
而且利润又这么景气 竞争对手
And with profits this promising, competitors will be
肯定会试图收♥购♥我们
trying to buy us for a nickel and a rubdown.
但我想我们都同意 真正的成功秘诀
But I think we can all agree that the real winning formula
不仅仅是这个小瓶子里的东西 不不不
is not just what's in this little bottle. No, no, no.
而是这间屋子里的人
No, it's-it's the people in this room.
是你们大家 各位男士和这位出色的女士
All y'all, the-the men and brilliant lady right here,
携手合作
united, working together.
我们要发财了 朋友们
We have struck gold, my friends,
这屋里有人想让他们抢走我们的财路吗
and I don't know, but anybody here want to let 'em take away our gold?
他们倒是试试看
I'd like to see 'em try it.
这骨折很严重
That is one enormous fracture.
螺旋桨直接划穿了她的骶髂关节
The propeller sliced through her sacroiliac joint.
这解释了为什么她的腿不能动
Explains why she can't move her leg.
她的骨盆已经完全脱离了脊椎
Her pelvis has been completely separated from her spine.
而且髂内动脉也撕裂了
And it's torn through her internal iliac artery.
损伤特别严重
The damage is so extensive
-因为这个螺旋桨是凹面的 -所以
- because this propeller is cupped. - So,
我们的计划是 我们拔除螺旋桨
the plan is, we remove the propeller,
在她失血过多之前止住血
stop the bleeding before she exsanguinates.
如果成功了 再把她的骨盆
Then, if we succeed, reattaching her pelvis
重新接到脊椎上 这可不简单
to her spine will not be a walk in the park.
我去准备手术室
I'll prep the OR.
什么情况
What's the story?
创伤性脑损伤
TBI.
有良性脑肿瘤病史 当时成功切除了
History of a benign brain tumor that was successfully removed,
但现在又长回来了
but it's regrown.
希望还是良性的
Well, hopefully it's still benign.
我切除之后送去病理科
I'll send it to pathology when I take it out.
我需要看他以前的片子和报告
I'm gonna need to review his prior scans and path reports.
还出现了相关性出血
There's also an associated hemorrhage.
-有症状吗 -头痛 视力模糊
- Is he symptomatic? - Headache, blurry vision.
等得越久就会越严重
And it's only gonna get worse the longer we wait.
我们需要尽快手术 有什么问题
We're gonna have to operate soon. Any there any issues
-会使手术复杂化吗 -轻微低钠血症
- that might complicate his surgery? - Eh, mild hyponatremia.
可能跟脱水有关
That's likely related to dehydration.
除此以外 检验结果都很好
Otherwise, labs were unremarkable.
好 我带他去我的手术室
All right. I'll take him to my OR.
先生 你得待在床上
Sir, you need to stay in your bed.
还要穿好裤子
And keep your pants on.
看
L-Look.
肌肉抽搐
Fasciculations?
-什么时候开始的 -几分钟前
- When did it start? - A few minutes ago.
-我们再做一套检验吧 -好
- Let's get another full set of labs. - Right.
我们查一下有没有电解质失常
We'll check for any electrolyte abnormalities.
周三的华夫饼我是不是得取消了
Should I, uh, cancel Waffle Wednesday?
还是改到下周比较好
Maybe just reschedule till next week.
来人帮忙
A little help over here!
呼吸困难 八区
Respiratory distress, Bay Eight.
-普瓦什 -在这别动
- Pravesh. - Stay there.
给我拿插管包
Get me an intubation kit.
她开始气喘 无法排出分泌物
She started to wheeze and couldn't clear her secretions.
我们试了无创呼吸机 然后她失去了意识
We tried BiPap and she became altered
我们没法让她的血氧饱和度超过72%
and we couldn't get her sats over 72%.
双肺轻微啰音 提高呼吸末正压
Mild crackles bilaterally. Increase the PEEP.
提到十五了
PEEP is up to 15.
好 给我们争取了一点时间
Okay, that bought us some room.
但她的情况还是不容乐观
But she's still skimming the treetops.
我们做血气分♥析♥ 拍胸片
All right, let's get a blood gas and a chest X-ray.
先给她开广谱抗生素和血培养
And write her for broad-spectrum antibiotics with cultures first.
血气结果出来后 用急性呼窘标准流程
Once we get the gas, we'll put her on ARDSNet protocol.
如果她的氧合还是太微弱的话
If her oxygenation is still tenuous,
就用吸入式促♥红♥细♥胞♥生♥成♥素♥
we'll start inhaled epo.
计划不错 但这好奇怪
Good plan. But this is strange.
她来的时候只是头疼
I mean, she came in with a headache, for God's sake.
现在她都快用上最高级别的呼吸辅助了
And now she's very close to max vent settings.
我们要快点弄清楚
We need to figure this out. And fast.
我能跟我妻子说话吗
Can I talk to my wife?
我们要尽快送你们去手术室
We need to get you both in ORs ASAP.
别别 拜托
No, no, please. I just...
-只要一小会儿 -但必须得快点
- I need a sec. - We have to be quick, though.
等会 等会
Hold up, hold up.
我知道你要说什么 我们的医生很好
I know what you're gonna say. We're in good hands.
我们都会没事
We're both gonna be fine.
你爱我
You love me.
我本来要先说我爱你的
I was gonna lead with "I love you."
不过我确实要说那些
But, yes, all of that.
那我们晚上见
Then I'll see you tonight.
确保我们在同一个恢复室里
Make sure we're in a recovery room together.
我们结婚二十年
In our 20 years of marriage,
从没有分开过一晚
we've never spent a night apart.
这样的纪录我们可不想打破
We wouldn't want to break a streak like that.
你们两位的感性医生
Well, you've got two softies
会尽全力帮你们的
who'll do our best to make it happen,
但现在我们得走了
but right now we got to go.
-我爱你 -我爱你
- I love you. - I love you.
你感觉如何
How you feeling?
好多了 谢谢
Better. Thank you.
你那边好安静 你在哪
It's so quiet. Where are you?
我们的储藏室
Our supply closet.
成了我们的储藏室了吗
Oh, it's our supply closet now?
好吧 杰西卡和欧文也在用
Well, we-we share it with Jess and Irving,
但基本上都是我们在用
but it's mostly ours.
你没事吧
You okay?
妮珂
Nic,
我只是...
I just...
我只是想谢谢你...
I just want to say thank you for...
一直都在
for being there
谢谢你一直坚信我会没事
and for, for never doubting that I would be okay
谢谢你对我的帮助
and for helping me.
帮助我想办法回到这里
Helping me find my way back here.
你不需要谢我
You don't need to thank me.
不
Yes.
我需要
I do.
你也会为我做一样的事的
You'd do the same for me.
你现在得回去继续工作了
But you need to get back to work.
你在回到查斯汀的第一天
People are gonna think you lost your mind,
就独自一人躲在储藏室自言自语
talking to yourself alone in a supply closet
别人会以为你疯了的
on your first day back.
有道理 有道理
That's fair. That's fair.
我会尽快回家的
I'll get home as soon as I can.
我知道
I know you will.
今晚见
I'll see you tonight.
又去了
Again?
很不幸 拉杰拉肚子的频率增加了
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表