剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
你不想赶你走
I don't want you gone.
我只是不在乎你的去留
I just don't care if you're here.
费尔德曼
Feldman.
-我收到了呼叫 -贝尔医生
- Got your page. - Dr. Bell.
我没想到会是你来
I didn't expect it to be you.
我只是想找个有空的普通外科医生
I just asked for any available general surgeon.
我目前手上没病人
Well, I'm between patients at the moment.
什么问题
What's the problem?
跟我来
Well, uh... follow me.
肛周脓肿
Perirectal abscess.
你想让我割开病人屁♥股♥上的疖
You expect me to lance a boil on a patient's ass?
它离直肠肌太近了 我做不到
It's too close to the rectal muscle for me to do it.
规定要由普通外科医生引流
Rules dictate a general surgeon drains it.
抱歉
Sorry.
下午好 护士
Good afternoon, Nurse.
普瓦什和奈文搞清楚朗女士的情况了吗
Have Pravesh and Nevin learned anything about Ms. Long?
还没有
Not yet.
她的初步培养结果是阴性
Her prelim cultures are negative,
但她的血压几乎没有改善
but her BP has hardly improved.
那我们彻底检查一遍
Okay, let's open up the box.
做真菌检查
Order fungal markers,
MALDI-TOF质谱筛查 全都做
MALDI-TOF, the whole gamut.
我们要查哪种致病菌
Uh, what are we testing for?
所有的 只是想确保没有遗漏
Everything. Uh, you know, I just want to be thorough.
好的 我让普瓦什医生去安排
Okay. I'll have Dr. Pravesh put in those orders.
护士...
Nurse...
这个病人和我私交很深
this case is deeply personal to me.
是我带道恩·朗来查斯汀的
I brought Dawn Long into Chastain.
她的外科医生是我
I was her surgeon.
手术后 是我握着她孩子的手
I held her children's hands through the post-op.
我也会是最后一个离开她葬礼的人
I am gonna be the last person to leave her funeral.
我把照顾她当成自己的责任
I put her care entirely on my shoulders,
而且我会继续这样做
and I'm gonna continue to do so moving forward,
因为...
because...
她的医生是我
I am her doctor.
不是其他人 我说清楚了吗
Nobody else. Am I making myself clear?
当然
Absolutely.
你用我的名字去开真菌培养
You're gonna order that fungal culture under my name.
等结果出来你要给谁
And who are you gonna send the results to?
-给你 凯恩医生 -还有别人吗
- You, Dr. Cain. - Anybody else?
没有
No.
乖孩子
Attagirl.
贝尔医生
Dr. Bell.
找我有何贵干
To what do I owe this pleasure?
我听说你今天要给比尔·兰德里做手术
I heard you're operating on Bill Landry today.
是的 下午五点准时开始
I am, 5:00 p.m. Sharp.
守时是不是很棒
Don't you love punctuality?
-需要帮忙吗 -不需要
- Need an extra hand? - I do not.
我下午五点有空
I'm free at 5:00 p.m.
很好 我有一些推荐书目
Excellent. I've got some book recommendations.
-我做过很多肠切除术 -我也是
- I've done a lot of bowel resections. - As have I.
AJ 别这样 我要疯了
AJ, come on, man. I'm going stir-crazy.
我今天一台手术都没有
My whole schedule's been cleared for the day.
没错 为了让你去上电视
Right, so you could be on television.
-连你也这样 行吧 -这样吧
- Wow. You, too. Okay. - I'll tell you what.
我会记着你的提议 好吗
I will keep you in mind for surgery. All right?
如果我真的需要你
And if I do need you,
-我一定会打给... -别
- I will make sure to ring the... - Don't.
-叮叮叮 叮叮叮 -别
- Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding. - Don't...
德瑞克患有侵袭性B细胞淋巴瘤
Derek has an aggressive B-cell lymphoma.
很遗憾 姬特
I'm so sorry, Kit.
从现在开始
From here on in,
病人的生活分成两个部分
there are two parts to a patient's life.
得知自己得了癌症之前和之后
Before you know you have cancer and after you know.
现在他们在德瑞克的病房♥里
Right now, they're in Derek's room
过着得知消息之前的生活
living in the before.
我听到他们在计划明天的晚餐
I heard them planning tomorrow's dinner.
讨论等莫莉毕业后去哪里旅行
Brainstorming vacations for after Molly's school is finished.
但你和我
But you and I...
我们已经生活在得知消息之后
we're already living in the after,
我们不会计划假期
where you don't plan vacations,
我们知道很长一段时间内都不会好起来
where you know everything is not gonna be okay
或者永远不会好起来
for a very long time, if ever.
而我们必须把他们拖进这种生活
And we must drag them into the after with us,
这是一件非常非常可怕的事
and that is a terrible, terrible thing to do.
我可以替你告诉他们
I could tell them for you.
不 不
No. No.
这是我的家人
This is my family.
他们会永远记住这些话
They're gonna remember these words forever,
这些话一定要由我告诉他们
and they must come from me.
癌症
Cancer?
妈妈 怎么了
Mommy, what's the matter?
-爸爸 -没事 宝贝
- Daddy? - It's all right, honey.
没事 什么事都没有
It's okay. Everything's okay.
姬特 你能让人带乔茜去游乐区吗
Kit, can you please have someone take Josie to the play area?
当然
Of course.
-我不想去 -我知道 亲爱的
- I don't want to go. - I know, sweetie.
但现在是成年人谈话的时间
It's just, it's, uh, it's grown-up time right now.
没事的
It's fine.
谢谢你 宝贝
Thank you, honey.
接下来怎么办
What's next?
肿瘤科的琼斯医生很快会来看你
The oncologist, Dr. Jones, will be in to talk to you soon.
他是治疗这类淋巴瘤的专家
He's a specialist in this type of lymphoma.
我活下来的机率有多大
What are the chances of me getting out of this alive?
有存活机率
It's survivable.
多大的机率
How survivable?
霍金斯博士
Dr. Hawkins.
我有女儿
I have a daughter...
我还要考虑我的妻子
and I have a wife to think about.
我需要知道我们是不是应该开始做计划
I need to know if we should start making plans,
所以请全部告诉我
so please, just lay it out for me.
我们还不清楚全部情况
There's still a lot we don't know.
这种化疗方案叫作R-CHOP 会很难熬
The chemo is called R-CHOP, and it is not easy.
会让你觉得疲惫 恶心
It'll make you feel tired, nauseous.
你的白细胞计数会下降
Your white blood cell counts will drop,
可能会导致感染
it could cause an infection.
但你撑过那关后...
But when you make it through that...
请你直说 我的存活机率有多大
Please. What are my chances?
你被治愈的机率有百分之五十
You have a 50% chance at being cured.
莫莉
Molly.
没事的...
It's okay. Just...
给她点时间就好
just give her a minute.
我跟你说了 由我来说
I asked you to let me handle this.
莫莉得知自己丈夫患淋巴瘤后才十秒
Molly had ten seconds to process her husband's lymphoma,
你就说起存活率了
and you're discussing survival rates.
我知道 但是他很绝望 他问了我
I know. But he was desperate and he asked me,
所以我得回答他
so I had to honor that.
我们说好的
We had a deal.
你答应了任何事都要先告诉我
You said you would funnel everything through me,
由我来告诉他们 我会安抚他们
that I would tell them, I would soften the blow.
但你没有照做
But you didn't.
看看现在 你跟他们说他可能会死
And now look what happened. You told them he could die.
你让情况变得更糟糕 康莱德 太糟糕了
You made it worse, Conrad. You made it so much worse.
我理解
I understand.
你不是生我的气 你是在生癌症的气
You're not mad at me. You're mad at cancer.
你为德瑞克感到害怕
You're scared for Derek.
你害怕莫莉或是你自己会崩溃
You're scared Molly will fall apart, or that you will.
我知道 抱歉
I know. I'm sorry.
但那个可怜的男人 可怜的宝贝
But that poor man. That poor, darling man,
-他不应当承受这些 -对 不应该
- he doesn't deserve this. - No, he doesn't.
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表