剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
通常来说 我不习惯有人审查我的选择
Typically, I'm not used to having someone vet my choices.
这个手术有新闻价值 引人注目
This one's newsworthy, it's splashy.
对查斯汀来说是极好的宣传
This would be great publicity for Chastain.
比分离连体双胞胎还好
Greater than separating conjoined twins.
如果查斯汀把那七个
Not if Chastain turns those seven
可爱的寄养儿童变成孤儿就不是了
adorable foster children into orphans.
我保证不会的
I guarantee that will not happen.
这不是你能做的保证
That is not a guarantee you should make.
这个手术没那么简单
This surgery is hardly that simple.
这是个残暴的手术
It's a brutal procedure.
就像十个腹部手术合成了一个
It's like ten abdominal surgeries rolled into one.
你担心得太多了
You're worrying too much.
癌症已经侵入了她的脊椎
The cancer has already infiltrated her spine.
所以即使已经处于癌症晚期
So, even if the cancer is in end-stage,
即使不做手术 那个女人也会在一周内死去
the woman can die in a week, even without the surgery.
万一手术不能为她争取到更多的时间...
Now, on the off chance she gains no more time...
她也可能死在手术台上
Or she dies on the table...
我们给了一个母亲和七个孩子希望
We gave a mother and her seven kids hope.
我们承担了别的医院不肯承担的风险
We took a moon shot that no other hospital would.
所以不论结果如何 我们都是英雄
So, regardless of the outcome, we're heroes.
这也是我今天来找你的原因
Which is actually why I came to see you today.
我正在集结一支精英队伍
I am assembling a team of the very best.
而你可以担当我的副手
Which means you, as my cocaptain...
我们可以分享公众的关注和荣耀
we share in the publicity and in the glory.
-或是谴责 -伦道夫
- Or the blame. - You know, Randolph,
我还以为你是个敢赌的人
I actually took you for a gambling man.
公♥关♥支出已经高得离谱了
The PR payout on this is off the charts.
有什么问题吗
What's the problem?
赌注对你来说太高了吗
Stakes too high for you?
如果我们这么做 有可能会被开除
If we do this, we could be fired.
如果不做 我就辞职
If we don't, then I'm quitting.
这是你悲伤的非法入侵阶段吗
Is this the breaking and entering stage of grief?
也许吧
Maybe.
-你要退出吗 -不
- You backing out? - No.
人们都说请求原谅比
They say it's better to ask for forgiveness...
通知
关闭
红岩山医疗宣
请求许可更好
than permission.
给我一剂可的松
Give me a shot of cortisone.
怎么了 物理治疗没用吗
What's wrong? Physical therapy isn't helping?
有用 但是过程太漫长了
No, it's helping, but it's just a long process.
我需要一点帮助来熬过今天
I need a little help getting through today.
不
No.
大写的不 绝对没门
As in N-O, not a chance in hell.
疼痛是身体的警报系统
Pain is the body's warning system.
掩盖疼痛会发生什么
Mask it and what happens?
你会把自己逼得太紧 再次伤害自己
You can push yourself too hard and hurt yourself again.
但我是个医生 所以我不会那样
But I'm a doctor, so I won't do that.
我的问答是 扑热息痛 冰块 别下地
Here's my answer: acetaminophen, ice, elevation.
现在站起来 我扶你去做理疗 别管那个
Now, come on, I'll walk you down to PT-- ignore that.
抱歉
Sorry.
我会找到你的 康莱德
I will find you, Conrad.
我知道你在哪上班
I know where you work.
-叛徒 -这是肿瘤科的轮转
- Traitor. - It's a rotation in the oncology service.
所有人都要轮转
Everyone does rotations.
是 但是一想到你穿的不是抢眼的
Yeah, but it's breaking my heart to think of you
绿色手术服 我的心就碎了
in anything but eye-catching green scrubs.
♪ 美女杀手 ♪
♪ Babe magnet ♪
他要离开我们去赚化疗的钱了 这不是有魅力
He's leaving us to roll in chemo cash. That is not attractive.
这是 这是背叛
It's, you know, it's, it's betrayal.
自从我在美国医学会肿瘤学杂♥志♥发表论文
Tumor biology has fascinated me
肿瘤生物学就一直令我着迷
since my publication in JAMA Oncology.
-你知道的 -是是是
- You know that. - Yeah, yeah,
尽量别忘了楼下我们这些
well, try to remember us little people
没有制药公♥司♥回扣的救死扶伤的小人物
down here saving lives without kickbacks from pharma.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thanks.
很高兴你能来吃午饭
I'm so glad you could make it for lunch.
阿达库 好久不见了
Adaku, it's been ages.
你上传的照片美极了
The photos you've been posting look amazing,
但根本数不清你都去了什么地方
but it's impossible to keep track of where you've been.
京都 新西兰 挪威
Kyoto, New Zealand, Norway.
好吧 别告诉我
Okay, please don't tell me that
这次旅行是什么遗愿清单
this trip was some sort of bucket list.
我不会死的
I'm not dying.
我从未感到如此有活力
I've never felt more alive.
我打败了乳腺癌
I beat breast cancer.
谢天谢地
Thank goodness.
我是在度产前蜜月
I was on a... babymoon.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
你不说些什么吗
Aren't you gonna say something?
你想我说什么
What do you want me to say?
「我为你高兴 阿达库
"I'm happy for you, Adaku.
你这辈子一直想当妈妈」
You've wanted to be a mother your entire life"?
-你肿瘤医生怎么说 -「恭喜」吗
- What did your oncologist say? - "Congratulations"?
我没在开玩笑 阿达库
This is not a joke, Adaku.
你有遵从她的医嘱吗
Have you been following her advice?
当然
Completely.
她让我在化疗前提取卵子 我照做了
She told me to extract eggs before chemo, so I did.
她让我等到化疗过后
She told me to wait until after chemo
等到确定癌症治愈后再怀孕
until we knew that I was cancer-free to get pregnant.
而你却让我这个你最好的朋友蒙在鼓里吗
And you did all of this without telling me? Your best friend?
我不想告诉你
I didn't want to tell you,
因为我知道你会阻止我
because I knew you'd say don't do it.
会让我切除卵巢和输卵管 说这样更安全
Have my ovaries and tubes removed. It's safer.
1号♥乳腺癌易感基因突变很可能导致卵巢癌
BRCA1 mutation is definitely linked to ovarian cancer.
我想你安然无恙有错吗
Is it so awful that I want you safe?
我没事 我很健康
I am safe. I am healthy.
身体好极了
I am fit as a fiddle.
医生说你在怀孕前
They said you were free of breast cancer
已经治愈了乳腺癌 对吗
before you got pregnant, right?
同时也是在你去旅行前 已经过了几个月了
That was also before your trip, so months ago now.
我有个朋友在肿瘤科
I have a friend in oncology
他可以给你检查一下 确保你的卵巢
who can check to make sure there's nothing worrisome
没有出问题
on your ovaries either.
你能跟我去做个很快的检查吗
Will you just go with me for a quick test?
让我不用那么担心
To... put my troubled mind at ease?
好的 亲爱的米娜
Yes, dear Mina,
没问题
I can do that.
太棒了
Yes, yes, yes.
我们一个月聚一次
We get this once a month.
只有你和我 宝贝
It's me and you, baby.
我喜欢吃甜甜圈球
Doughnut holes are my preference.
每次十三个
Baker's dozen.
糖衣的 巧克力的 果酱的
Glazed, chocolate, jelly.
再撒上糖粉
Finish with the powder.
我喜欢努力工作和享受烘焙食品
I like to get my hands dirty in my work and my baked goods,
但我不会蘸着吃
but I do not dunk.
这就是我
That's me.
说到我 我是...
Speaking of me, I am...
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
领养机构发给我的电邮里
There were photos of you in the files e-mailed to me
有你的照片
by the adoption agency.
你是我的卵子捐献者的精♥子♥捐献者
You are my egg donor's sperm donor.
「亲生父亲」这个称呼就挺好
"Biological father" works just as well.
「父亲」这个词在任何情况下
The word "father" in any capacity
都只能用于把我养大的那个男人
is reserved for the man who raised me.
拜托 老兄
Come on, dawg.
你到底为什么要搞这样的突然袭击
I-I-In what world did ambushing me like this make sense?
我有自己的理由
I have my reasons.
你现在要么听我说完
Now, you can either hear me out
要么把我赶走
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表