剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
「住院医师」前情回顾
Previously on The Resident...
你这样简直就是虐待
What you're talking about is torture.
现在有一个人
All I'm talking about is this man,
如果罗布·斯皮罗不说出关押他的地点
who will die unless Rob Spiro tells us
他会死的
where he's being held.
-我不会掺和这件事的 -我不得不这么做
- I want no part of it. - It has to be done.
有个办法能让我们监督
There's a way we can keep an eye
彼此的外科工作
on each other's surgical practices.
提供完善脊椎治疗的骨与脊椎外科中心
An Ortho-Spine Surgery Center for comprehensive spine care.
洛根·金 红岩山医疗的执行副总裁
Logan Kim. Exec VP of Red Rock.
现在开始由我来监督医院每天的运作
I'll be overseeing the day-to-day operations of the hospital now.
我发过誓的
I took an oath.
我知道你会做出不同的选择
I get that you would've made a different choice.
-正确的选择 -是为了你自己
- The right one. - For you.
但我不想当你这样的医生
But I don't want to be the kind of doctor you are.
霍金斯是个检举者 他对医院是个威胁
Hawkins is a whistle-blower. He's a threat to the hospital.
我来处理他
I'll handle it.
昨晚我带我的约会对象
Last night I took my date
去了桃树路上那家五星级餐厅
to that new five-star place on Peachtree.
你们去了曼宁餐厅
You went to Manny's?
我听说他们家很棒
Oh, I hear it's so good.
本来是不错 直到我的前任
Well, it was... until my ex
-和她的闺蜜们坐在我们邻桌 -不是吧
- and her girlfriends got seated next to us. - No.
那些女士们对我颇有微词
Those ladies had words for me.
咬骨钳
Rongeur.
-血压下降 -我快完成了
- BP is dropping. - I'm almost done.
给她注射一升乳酸林格氏液
Just give her another liter of LR.
她在动 我要给她静脉滴注异丙酚
She's moving. I'm gonna bolus the propofol.
不行 那会降低她的血压
No, that'll drop her pressures.
坚持一下 我快要完成了
Just hang on, I'm almost finished.
-见鬼 插管出来了 -重新插管
- Damn. Tube's out. - Uh, reintubate.
没时间了 我用呼吸气囊给她通气
There's no time. I'll bag her.
血压急速下降
Her pressure is falling fast.
她会心脏骤停的 怎么办
She's gonna code, what do we do?
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
911, what is your emergency?
我的病人需要马上被送往医院
My patient. We need to get her to a hospital right now.
住 院 医 师
第三季 第九集
发生什么了
What the hell happened?
五十三岁女性
A 53-year-old female.
在门诊脊椎外科中心
Lost her airway midway through operation
进行手术的途中通气中断
in an outpatient spine surgery center.
-他们发送了手术记录吗 -是的
- Did they send operative notes? - Yes.
她叫利奈特·休斯
Her name is Lynette Hughes.
她因脊椎骨折就医
She went in for a spinal fracture.
那是小手术
That's minor.
我们看看
Let's take a peek.
好 一 二 三
Okay. One, two, three.
好了
There we go.
好 我们轻点
Okay, very gently now...
一 二 三
One, two, three.
见鬼了
Bloody hell.
不管他们是要修复什么 他们都没有完成
Whatever they started to fix, they didn't finish.
给她用万古霉素和头孢吡肟
All right, start her on IV vanc and cefepime.
马上给她做个CT
Let's get her to CT now.
在你们能给我的客户
And my client will stay outside
确保绝对的隐私和安全之前 她会待在外面
until you can assure they will have absolute privacy and security.
我不能为了一个病人清空大半个急诊室
I can't clear half the ER for one patient.
-不管来者何人 -一切还好吗
- No matter who they are. - Everything all right?
不 我要马上跟他的上级谈谈
No. I need to speak to his supervisor immediately.
-我就是他的上级 -费尔德曼医生
- That'd be me. - And Dr. Feldman
会跟我一样回复你
will tell you the same thing that I told you.
没错
What he said.
凤♥凰♥准备转移
Phoenix on the move.
不过 病人是谁
But... who's the patient?
你能带我去找「凤♥凰♥」吗
Can you direct me to "Phoenix"?
急诊室四区
ER bay four.
我也要过去
I'm on my way, too.
他们呼叫你了吗
They called you?
没错 我是负责收治的住院医师
I am the admitting resident. Yes.
知道病人是谁吗
Any idea who the patient is?
不知道 听起来像是个大人物
No. Sounds like they're a big deal.
我不觉得 我还是住院医师时
Not to me. I've been operating
就给大人物做过手术
on big shots since I was a resident.
运动员 明星 国家元首 都不过如此
Athletes, celebs, heads of state-- it's all the same.
先生们 请允许我介绍娜丁公主
Gentlemen, allow me to introduce you to Princess Nadine.
公主殿下
Your Highness.
叫我娜丁就行
Just Nadine's fine.
我妈妈是巴基斯坦人
My mom's Pakistani
但她在国外嫁给了一个国王
but she married a king while abroad.
我很确定他们在我小时候把我送到美国
Pretty sure they sent me to the States when I was a kid
是为了让他们有「独处的时间」
so they could have "Alone time."
娜丁在几小时前慢跑时晕倒了
Nadine fainted while jogging a few hours ago.
没有其它病史
No past medical history.
我忘记带水瓶了 可能只是脱水
I forgot my water bottle. Probably just dehydrated.
但是我的安全主管阿米尔
But Amir's my head of security
说我必须来住院
and he said we had to come in.
她头疼好几周了
Her head has been hurting for weeks.
时有时无
It comes and goes.
你得告诉他们一切实情
没什么好说的
我没事
别担心
告诉我们吧
-你会说乌尔都语 -会一点
- You speak Urdu? - Some.
它跟印地语有点像
Yeah, there's overlap with Hindi.
你说的任何情况都能有利于治疗
Anything you tell us would help.
嗯 我们会保密的
Yeah, we'll keep it confidential.
我在皮德蒙特公园跑步
Well, I was running through Piedmont Park,
然后 我就感觉
and then... I don't know, it was like...
脚下的地面突然消失了
the ground beneath my feet just disappeared.
她的脚失去了知觉
She's lost sensation in her feet.
而且她最近有头疼 头晕 发热
And she's had recent headaches, dizziness, fevers.
-她不止是脱水 -毫无疑问
- More than just dehydration. - No question.
我猜是中风或出血
My money's on a stroke or bleed.
可能是心原性的
Eh, it could be cardiogenic.
或是血管问题
Or vascular.
立即给她做个头部增强CT
Get a noncontrast head CT stat.
我会给她做颈动脉超声检查
I'll ultrasound her carotids.
我们还应该给她做脊椎穿刺
We should also do a spinal tap--
排除脑膜炎和脑炎
rule out meningitis and encephalitis.
结果出来后呼我
Page me when the results come in.
我们把她安置在贵宾套房♥吧
Let's get her settled in one of our VIP suites.
谢谢 公主要求在查斯汀住院期间
Thank you. And the princess has requested that Dr. Pravesh stay
普瓦什医生留在她的医疗队中
on her medical team while she's at Chastain.
谢谢
Thank you.
可以吗
We good?
你说呢
You tell me.
你已经和病人建立起联♥系♥了
You've already established a connection with the patient.
我觉得你应该留下
I think you should stay on.
太不可思议了
Incredible.
我们可以清清楚楚地看到她
We can see her perfectly.
她跟你一模一样
And... she looks just like you.
她在吮吸拇指吗
Is she sucking her thumb?
是的
Yes.
她的活动是个很好的迹象
Movement is a very good sign.
你的晚期妊娠开始了
Your last trimester has begun.
很快那小东西就会在你怀里哭了
Soon that little blob will be crying in your arms.
你想好她的名字了吗
Have you decided on a name?
还没有
Not yet.
暂时就叫她米歇尔吧
For now, let's just call her Michelle.
-姓奥巴马吗 -你懂的
- Obama? - You know it.
没事
Oh, all right.
坐起来吧
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表