剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
-我比较担心他的气道 -你扯呢
- I'm worried about his airway. - No, you're not.
他会休克的 你这样简直就是虐待
He would go into shock. What you're talking about is torture.
现在有一个人
What I'm talking about is this man,
如果罗布·斯皮罗不说出关押他的地点
who will die unless Rob Spiro tells us
他会死的 现在他要说了
where he's being held and he tells us now.
康莱德 我理解你想帮那个人
Conrad, I get that you are trying to help this man,
-但是 -我的动机不用你来教训
- but that... - Don't lecture me on my motivations.
等一下
Hold on a second. Wait.
警方说找到了斯皮罗的女儿
The cops said they found Spiro's daughter.
我会联♥系♥她 让她来医院
I can contact her, get her to come into the hospital,
等到他见到女儿 也许会良心发现
and when he sees her, he might have a change of heart.
他根本不在乎自己的女儿
He doesn't give a damn about his daughter.
你怎么知道
What? You don't know that.
「人总有一死」
"Everybody dies of something"?
他说的 你自己跟我说的
His words. You told me yourself.
这不是我们的工作
This is not our job.
我们是医生 我们救死扶伤
We-we are doctors. We save lives.
我们已经救了罗布的命了
We already saved Rob's life.
现在我们让他难受一点
Now we make him a little bit uncomfortable
这样就能再救一个
so that we save another.
你越线了
You're crossing a line.
我所做的 对大多数人来说是最好的
I am doing the most good for the greatest number of people.
别这样
Don't do this.
我不得不做
It has to be done.
我不会掺和这件事的
I want no part of it.
谢谢你 康妮 这是今晚刚发生的一幕
Thanks, Connie. This was the scene earlier this evening
在亚特兰大市中心的某废弃仓库
at an abandoned warehouse in Downtown Atlanta,
一场人♥质♥解救行动
where an active hostage situation
和平解决了 逮捕了三名嫌疑人
ended peacefully with three arrests.
人♥质♥已被解救
警方救出了他 是吧
They rescued him, huh?
警方带着杰森·万斯走了出来
...officers have emerged with Jason Wyans,
...officers have emerged with Jason Wyans,
突发新闻
一名嫌犯受伤
the hostage taken earlier today
during yet another home invasion.
今天早些时候的又一起入室行窃案中
during yet another home invasion.
不知道怎么找到的他
Wonder how they found him.
罗布·斯皮罗的其他同伙均被警方羁押
...the rest of Rob Spiro's crew are now in police custody.
我一直在想我做了什么事让你生气
And I wonder what's that thing I do that drives you nuts.
我等了一整天准备面对
I've been bracing myself all day.
-我还以为你不会问呢 -唔
- I thought you'd never ask. - Hmm.
你不喜欢我打赤脚吗
You don't like it when I'm barefoot?
你做什么呢
What are you doing?
袜子
The socks.
什么
What?
你把袜子丢的到处都是
You leave socks all over the place.
我崩溃就是因为这件事
It's the thing that makes me crazy.
感觉就像一条袜子小路贯穿整间屋子
It's-it's like a sock trail all over the house.
我才没有呢
No, I do not.
你有 你瞧那边就有一双
You do. Look, there's-there's a pair over there.
男袜 十码的
Men's, size ten.
有时还有点潮湿
Sometimes a little sweaty.
好吧
Okay.
我可以改
I can work on that. Uh...
-我的意思是 -我绝对会
- Like, I mean... - I will definitely
-努力改的 -一定要努力改哦
- work on that. - Like, work real hard on it.
因为很...恶心
'Cause it's... gross.
谢谢
Thank you.
怎么了
What's wrong?
因为你之前去世的那个患者吗
The patient you lost earlier?
有一点吧
Sort of.
你一直...
You have been...
对杰西的死而过于自责
beating yourself up over Jessie's death,
因为当初你极力争取做移植手术
about how you pushed for the transplant surgery.
你提这事干嘛 康莱德
What's this about, Conrad?
杰西死于肺栓塞
Jessie died of a pulmonary embolism.
手术的并发症之一
A complication from surgery.
过去六周 有五位透析患者死在查斯汀
Five other dialysis patients died at Chastain over the last six weeks.
死因都是肺栓塞
All from pulmonary embolisms.
我觉得不管你妹妹的死因是什么
I think whatever killed your sister,
也都是他们的致死原因
it killed them, too.
我们得把它查出来
We need to figure out what it was.
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表