剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
He called me.
我那时在店里 我按了「拒接」
I was at the store and I hit "ignore."
因为只要杰瑞开始讲话
Because once Jerry gets going...
我按了「拒接」
I hit "ignore."
只要你能见他了 我就会告诉你
Well, I'll let you know as soon as you can see him.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-你好 -你好
- Hey. - Hi.
离你下一场手术还有多久
How long before your next surgery?
-大概二十分钟 -很好
- About 20 minutes. - Oh, good.
来 跟我坐在一起
Come, please sit with me.
怎么了
What's up?
你知道的 你♥爸♥当时一直想领养一个小孩
You know, your dad always wanted to adopt a kid.
我花了比较久时间才同意
I took a little more convincing.
我当时很害怕
I was scared.
真好笑 我
That's funny, I...
你害怕
You?
我无法想像你会害怕什么事
I can't imagine you being scared of anything.
对 我当时担心我们不够好
Yeah. I was worried that we wouldn't be enough,
我们只是出于自私才领养
that we were being selfish.
如果领养人能满足孩子所需的一切
Taking a child who might be better off with people
这个孩子可能会过得更好
who would give them everything they needed.
好 你从巴克海特开过来不是跟我说这的吧
Okay, something tells me you didn't drive from Buckhead to tell me that.
我来这里是要告诉你
I came here to tell you that I don't think
我觉得你没有诚实面对我们或你自己
you're being honest with us or yourself.
-拜托 妈 -不 拜托 AJ
- Come on, Ma. - No, you come on, AJ.
你是我儿子 我了解你
You are my son, and I know you.
而且我也知道有一天
And I also know that one day,
你会想要见见你的生母
you will want to meet your biological mother.
那个女人是把我丢掉的陌生人
That woman is a stranger who threw me away.
我不想见她
I do not want to meet her.
因为你在害怕
Because you're scared.
你害怕她配不上你
That she won't be enough for you,
或者你配不上她
or that you won't be enough for her.
你也害怕她可能会再次伤害你
And you're also scared that she might hurt you again.
听着
Listen.
当你走进他们家的大门时
You won't know what you'll find
你不知道自己会面对什么
when you walk through their door,
但当你走进我们家的大门时
but you will know exactly what you'll find
你却很清楚以后的事
when you walk back through ours.
无论发生什么 我们都会在你身边
No matter what, we will always be here for you.
所以当你准备好了
So when you're ready...
你就去见她 我的儿子
you go see her, my son.
但我有一些基本原则
But I got a few ground rules.
生日和节日归我
Birthdays and holidays are mine.
没问题
You got it.
平时就一人一天
And every other day in between.
好的好的
You got it.
跟父母谈得如何
How did it go with the parents?
比我想象得好
Better than I could have imagined.
我妈妈还鼓励我
You know, my mother actually encouraged me
去见我的生母
to meet my biological mother.
你会去吗
Will you?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我知道我可以去了
But now I know I can.
他们都是好人
They're great people.
米娜 他们是伟大的人
Mina, they are amazing people.
即使他们不知道自己答应了什么
Even when they don't know what they're saying yes to,
即使内心难受 他们仍把我放在第一位
they still put me first, even if it hurts.
那才是家人
That's family.
他们因为爱而为你牺牲
The ones who sacrifice for you out of love.
他们做出艰难的决定
Who make the difficult decisions.
即使他们完全有理由离开
Even if they have every reason to run away.
我希望我能成为他们那样的父母
I hope I can be the kind of parent they are.
阿达库怎么样了
How'd it go with Adaku?
没成功
It didn't.
现在我知道原因了
And now I think I understand why.
苏珊怎么样
How's Susan?
凯恩医生正去拿贴片
Dr. Cain is retrieving the patch now.
她会没事的
She should be okay.
那你呢
And what about you?
漫长的一天
Long day.
每个医生都会这样
Every doctor has them.
然后我们回家
And we go home,
我们在错误中汲取教训
we learn from our mistakes.
问题是 我没犯错
The thing is... I didn't make one.
我不上报那个飞行员是正确的
I was right not to report that pilot.
错
Wrong.
喝醉的飞行员不能飞行 就这样
Drunk pilots should not be flying. Period.
62伤
62 injured.
14个危重
14 critical.
我对发生的事感到难过吗
Do I feel bad about what happened?
当然难过
Of course I do.
但是病人要知道 当他们来找我们时
But patients need to know that when they come to us,
我们会保密他们的医疗信息
we will keep their medical information private,
不管好坏
good or bad.
一旦我们失去信任
Once we lose that trust,
我们就无法帮助任何人 人们会死的
we can't help anyone, and people will die.
人们因为你的选择而死
People did die because of your choice.
-你没看见吗 -我发过誓的
- How do you not see that? - I took an oath.
我知道你会做出不同的选择
I get that you would have made a different choice.
-正确的选择 -是为了你自己
- The right one. - For you.
但我不想当你这样的医生
But I don't want to be the kind of doctor you are.
很明显 我一直在浪费你的时间
Clearly, I've been wasting your time.
出什么事了
What happened?
-他们治好了你 -还没有
- They fixed you. - Well, not yet.
几天后 我们会完成你的重建术
In a few days, we'll complete your reconstruction,
但我们会治好你的
but we will get you there.
我从来没见过这样的医院
I've never seen a hospital like this.
我们到底在哪里
Where exactly are we?
欢迎乘坐头等舱
Welcome to First Class.
我们能待多久
How long can we stay?
你真的要去看看你的背了 贝尔医生
You really need to deal with that back, Dr. Bell.
去年我跳钢管舞时摔了一跤
I threw my back out pole dancing last year,
一点都不好玩
and it was no fun.
那是你的感觉
For you.
感觉怎么样
How do you feel?
清醒了
Awake.
让我看看
Oh. Well, let's have a look.
凯恩医生扩大了你后颅骨
Dr. Cain enlarged the covering over the back of your brain.
这会减轻压力 缓解你的睡眠呼吸中止症
This will relieve the pressure that was causing your sleep apnea.
-就是那样 是吧 -就是那样
- Just like that, huh? - Just like that.
手术也解决了你的血压问题
And the surgery cured your blood pressure.
这意味着我不用再做销♥售♥了
This means I don't have to work in sales anymore.
我从没辞职过
I've never quit a job before.
但现在选择权在你手上
But it's up to you now.
你来选择
You got choices.
选择
Choices.
我喜欢这个说法
Oh, I like the sound of that.
谢谢你
Thank you.
太夸张了 伦道夫
So dramatic, Randolph.
我是在接受你的建议
This is me taking your advice.
你看上去挺好的
Yeah, it's a good look on you.
如果这个几周后还不管用...
Well, if it doesn't work in a few weeks...
如果你每天都锻炼 就不需要手术了
You won't need surgery if you do your exercises every day.
别当那些忘记锻炼的病人
Don't be one of those patients who forgets.
我有种预感 预感你会提醒我
Yeah, well, I have a feel... feeling you'll remind me.
我只是在做我的工作
Just doing my job.
你是决定继续干这个工作吗
Is this a job you've decided to stay in?
因为你安排了和其他医院的会面
'Cause you set up meetings with other hospitals.
是的
I did.
但是我太关心这里的人了
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表