剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
Come on, come on, come on.
气管导管
Trach tube.
插♥进♥去了
We're in.
血氧饱和度正在上升
O2 sats are rising.
到底发生什么了
What in God's name happened here?
这是凯恩的病人 你们呼叫他了吗
This is Cain's patient. Have you paged him?
凯恩下班了 他没有回复呼叫 信息
Cain signed out. He's not answering pages, texts,
-和信鸽 -那就等他回复
‐ carrier pigeons. ‐ Well, then, wait until you do hear from him.
只要病人不是紧急...
If the patient isn't emergent...
因为凯恩的手术 病人需要被切开气管
The patient needed to be criced because of Cain's operation.
我现在就能治好他 我不会等凯恩
I can fix him now, I'm not waiting.
等他几个小时吧
Let's just give Cain a couple of hours.
因为你担心我如果这么做
Because you're worried about what he'll say
-他会怎么说 -不 姬特
‐ if I do this. ‐ No, Kit.
是因为我担心他会对你做什么
Because I'm worried about what he will do to you.
要是你不跟凯恩商量就给他的病人做手术
It'll be bad for you if you take one of Cain's patients
这会对你不利
to surgery without consulting him.
霍勒斯现在是我的病人
Horace is my patient now,
我可不是通过打牌赢来的
and I didn't win him with a card game.
而是因为凯恩的无理实验
I got him because Cain's unjustifiable experiment
差点害死了病人
nearly killed the man.
他仍然有生命危险 所以我必须努力拯救他
His life is still in jeopardy, so I must try and save him.
上帝保佑我能做到
And I hope to God I can.
看来琼西有早发性骨质疏松症
It looks like Jonesy has early‐onset osteoporosis.
他的病历上写着他患有乳糜泻
His chart says he's got celiac.
骨密度低是个常见的问题
Low bone density is a common problem.
要是如他所说 他一直没吃麸质
Not if he's stays gluten‐free,
这就不正常了
which he says he is.
他不能再骑马了
He can't keep riding.
再摔一跤 他的骨头就会像玻璃一样碎掉
Another fall and his bones could shatter like glass.
可怜的家伙 我们得跟他说明情况
Poor guy. We have to break it to him.
至少他曾经骑过马
Well, at least he got to have the experience in the first place.
温迪·琼斯
Wendy Jones?
在这里
Right here.
你们好
Hi.
-你好 -你好
‐ Hi. ‐ Hi.
-你忙完了吗 -嗯 我下班了
‐ You almost done here? ‐ Yep, shift's over.
-想吃点东西吗 -不是很想吃
‐ You want to grab a bite to eat? ‐ Not quite.
你有西装吗
You have a suit?
我不是三岁小孩
Uh, I'm not a three‐year‐old.
-我有西装 -很好
‐ Yeah, I have a suit. ‐ Great.
去换上吧 一个小时后在这里见
Get it, put it on, let's meet back here in one hour.
我会给你发信息说明详情
I'll text you the details.
等等 我们要去哪里
Whoa, whoa, wait. Where are we going?
-华盛顿特区 -华盛顿特区
‐ D.C. ‐ D. C.?
对 我的飞机已经在跑道上准备好了
Yeah. My jet's fueled up and on the runway.
我能让你得到你想要的所有数据
I think I can get you all of the data you could ever need.
他说他的肚子疼 然后就开始吐了
He said his stomach hurt and then he started throwing up.
痛死了
Dying, hurts like dying.
-需要我吗 -心率176
‐ Need me? ‐ Heart rate is 176.
心房♥颤动并伴有心室重复反应
He's in A-Fib with RVR.
给他二十单位的地尔硫卓
All right, let's get 20 of diltiazem.
给他输一升生理盐水和四毫克昂丹司琼
Let's get a liter of normal saline and give four of ondansetron.
深呼吸
Deep breaths.
-好多了 -好 送他去做CT
‐ That's better. ‐ Okay, let's get him to CT,
-看看是怎么回事 -我不知道发生什么了
‐ see what's going on. ‐ I don't know what happened,
我们一直坐在这里
We were sitting here the whole time.
除了我去...
Except for when I went to the...
把嘴张开
Open your mouth.
你吃了致命饼干
You ate a death cookie.
琼西知道他对麸质过敏
Jonesy knows he's allergic to gluten.
他还知道吃麸质
Yeah, he also knows that eating it
能帮助他骑该死的马
helps him stay on his stupid horse.
我的确吃了一块饼干
Uh, the truth is, I had a cookie.
其实是三块
Three cookies.
所以你吃麸质 引发乳糜泻
So you eat gluten, flares up your celiac,
从而保持体重
and the aftereffects keep the weight off.
在我这样的年纪 保持体重更加困难
Well, look, it's harder to keep the weight off at my age.
如果我对胖查理来说变得太重 那...
If I get too heavy for Fat Charlie, then...
你就不能再骑马了
You won't be able to ride anymore.
不能做职业骑手了
Not professionally.
但引发乳糜泻 会使你的身体
Except when celiac is flared, it stops your body
无法♥正♥常地吸收营养
from absorbing nutrients like it should.
正因如此 你的手臂才这么容易就骨折了
That is why your arm broke so easily.
我们在赛道相遇
We met at the track.
你爱上了一个赛马骑手
You fell in love with a jockey.
如果我不能再骑马 我们还能像以前一样吗
If I'm not riding anymore, who are we?
亲爱的
Honey.
的确 你的马鞭和可爱的小短裤
Sure, the riding crop and the cute little pants
以及头盔是你一开始吸引我的原因
and the helmet were what did it for me at first.
但当我爱上你之后
But then, when I fell in love,
我爱的就是你这个人
I fell in love with you.
伙计
Dude.
你有爱你的人
You've got someone who loves you.
别因为一些没有意义的事情
Don't ruin that for something
毁了你们的爱情
that doesn't make sense anymore.
是时候把马鞍挂起来了 琼西
It's time to hang up the saddle, Jonesy.
但你的马鞭可以留着
You don't have to retire the whip, though.
老娘有需求
Mama has needs.
我撤了
I'm out.
梅雷迪思 眼镜 杰西卡
Meredith, glasses. Jessica.
贝尔医生 你的背怎么样了
Dr. Bell. How's your back doing?
我没事 谢谢
I'm all right, thanks.
我们得搞清楚凯恩打扑克赢来的病人怎么了
We have to figure out what happened to Cain's poker prize.
你不怕惹怒伟大的凯恩医生吗
Aren't you worried about angering the great Dr. Cain?
我是首席执行官 所以老实说 不怕
I'm the CEO, so, frankly, no.
我是来帮忙的
I'm here to help.
你搞清楚发生什么了吗
You figure out what happened?
咽后血肿
Retropharyngeal hematoma.
压♥迫♥到他的气管
Compressed his airway.
这是什么
What have we got here?
其中一个制♥造♥商的椎间盘有缺陷 时有发生
One of the manufacturer's discs was defective. It happens.
当然 但更像是植入的所有椎间盘都有缺陷
Certainly. But it's more likely with each disc that's inserted.
把这些拿出来 然后把它们放回去
Taking these out, gonna put 'em back.
好了 从这个开始吧
Okay, let's‐let's start with this one.
她人似乎还不错
She seems nice from here.
这对蕾西来说正常吗
Is this normal for Lacy?
不正常 她已经拼了好几年更难的拼图了
No. She's been doing harder puzzles for years.
让我来 没事的
Here, let me have it. It's okay.
-你见过奶牛吗 -我见过小鹿
‐ Have you ever seen a cow? ‐ I saw a baby deer.
-在哪见到的 -她说的应该是露营的时候
‐ Where? ‐ I think she means at camp.
我们的教会七月的时候带着孩子们
Our church took the kids in July.
到北卡罗来纳州的山里
To North Carolina, in the mountains.
蕾西带了书
Lacy brought books.
图画书 她...
Picture books. She was...
她那时候还很正常 在看书
She was good then. She was reading.
她回来的时候变成了这样吗
She came back like this?
不 她回来的时候还没事
No, she was fine when she got back.
她得了流感 很严重
She had a flu. It was rough.
流感 回来多久之后得的
A flu. How long after her return?
几周后 因此错过了开学
Couple of weeks. Had to miss the first day of school.
七月的北卡罗来纳州山区 是蜱虫盛行的时节
The mountains of North Carolina in July, that is tick season.
莱姆病
Lyme disease.
但她没有出现皮疹
But she doesn't have a rash.
有时候不会出现皮疹
Sometimes it doesn't show up.
有时候藏在头发下面
Sometimes it's hidden under the hair.
蕾西 你的骨头疼吗
Lacy, have your bones been hurting?
莱姆病有「大模仿家」的外号♥
Lyme is known as "The Great Imitator."
它几乎可以模仿任何疾病
It can mimic virtually any disease.
不治疗的话还可能引起神经症状
Untreated, it can also cause neurological symptoms.
这可能就是她出现认知衰退的原因
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表