剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
I have to admit, I am a bit nervous.
我们的术区离神经如此之近
We're working so close to the nerve.
他的解剖构造非常复杂
Well, he has very challenging anatomy,
但如果我们小心处理
but if we're careful...
我们失去神经信♥号♥♥了
We lost the nerve signal.
-你做了什么 -没有 我什么也没碰
- What the hell did you do? - Nothing. I didn't touch anything.
给我 稳住
Give me that. Steady.
神经可能受到损伤了
The nerve may have been damaged.
贝尔医生 如果他失去声音
Dr. Bell, if he loses his voice...
别说话了
Stop talking.
马库斯在哪里
Where's Marcus?
他被捕了 伊薇特
He's been arrested, Yvette.
我们不希望他再伤害其他女性
We don't want him to hurt other women.
你将要去的地方会很安全的
You'll be safe, where you're going.
他们有许多资源
They have plenty of resources.
他们会照顾你的
They'll take care of you.
只能照顾一阵子
For a while.
然后呢
Then what?
我没念完高中 我没有谋生能力
I never finished high school. I have no way to make a living.
我无法抹去我犯过的错误
I can't undo the mistakes I've made.
你当时还是孩子 而且你不需要
You were a child, and you are blameless
为你的遭遇受到指责
for what happened to you.
重新找回你的生活吧
Go take your life back.
这不容易 但我保证
It's not gonna be easy, but I promise
你能做到的
you can do it.
我已经进出医院好几次了
I've been in and out of hospitals a bunch of times.
但之前从来没人抽出时间
And no one has ever taken the time
来帮助我
to try and help me.
谢谢你们
So thank you.
过来
Come here.
如果有任何需要就联络我们 好吗
You let us know if you need anything, okay?
好
Okay.
再见
Bye.
部分肺切除完成了
Partial lung resection complete.
现在把心脏放进他的胸腔
Now place the heart into his chest.
心脏放回去了
The heart is back in.
我们把胸骨跟胸壁对齐 然后缝合
Let's align the breast bone and chest wall, then close.
请给我缝线和钢丝
Sutures and wires to me, por favor.
我很佩服
I'm impressed.
你应该考虑把儿童心脏手术加入
You should consider adding pediatric cardiac surgery
你的三项资格认证名片盒上
to your triple board rolodex.
我很感谢你的帮助 布朗医生
I'm grateful for your help, Dr. Brown.
但同是外科医生
But surgeon to surgeon,
我真的希望你自行寻求协助
I really hope you seek help yourself.
不需要我来告诉你酗酒是一种病
I don't have to tell you that alcoholism is a disease.
但也有适用医生的治疗方案
But there are treatment programs for doctors.
我知道我们的体系忽视这种问题
I know our system looks away.
我们身处的文化并不鼓励我们寻求帮助
We live in a culture that discourages asking for help
或出面发声
or speaking up.
这很容易导致自我毁灭
It makes it very easy to self-destruct.
但你有天赋
But you have a gift.
也有需要你的病人
And you have patients who need you.
我们把胸壁合上吧
Let's bring the chest wall together.
血压40/20
BP is 40/20.
心率200 他要停搏了
Heart rate is 200. He's about to code!
把升压剂调到最大量
Max out pressors.
-他的心脏太脆弱 -不 是他太肿胀
- His heart is too fragile. - No, he's too swollen.
她说得对
She's right.
合上胸腔压♥迫♥着他的心脏
Closing the chest is constricting the heart,
使它无法♥正♥常泵血
preventing it from pumping effectively.
我们得让胸腔保持开放
We need to keep the chest open.
断线钳
Cutters.
这太可怕了
Oh, this is too horrible.
他们之后会试着合上胸腔的
They'll try to close his chest later.
但如果他们没办法
But if they can't...
好了 肿胀消退了
All right, the swelling's gone down.
是时候合上胸腔了
It's time to close his chest.
要回手术室吗
Back to the OR?
不用
No.
我们要在这里做
We're gonna do it right here.
把胸壁跟胸骨缝在一起
Bringing the chest wall and sternum together.
血压和心率都很稳定
Pressure and heart rate are stable.
心脏在正常泵血
Heart is pumping effectively.
未来他需要做更多手术
He'll need more surgeries in the future
来重建他的胸部 不过至少现在
to reconstruct his chest, but at least for now,
他有活下来的机会
he has a chance to thrive.
最后一样
One last thing...
小男子汉需要他的盔甲
Little man needs his armor.
我刚跟我爸通完电♥话♥
Just got off the phone with my dad.
他很高兴听到法哈德的状况这么好
He's really happy to hear Farhad's doing so well.
对啊 他击败死神了
Yeah, he beat the odds.
查斯汀成功了 我们很幸运
Chastain came through. And we got lucky.
戴文 还有好事
There's more, Devon.
我爸说如果你想继续和我在一起
My dad said if you wanted to continue seeing me,
你可以来我们国家做医生
you could come be a doctor in my country.
他会帮你在最好的医院找到好职位
He would get you a great spot in our finest hospital.
真好
That's lovely.
但这是我的家
But this is my home.
拜托 好好考虑一下
Please, just think about it.
这提议一直有效
The offer stands.
我们不非得分手
Things don't have to end between us.
你什么时候的航♥班♥回家
When's your flight home?
明天早上
Tomorrow morning.
-你下班了吗 -对
- You done with your shift? - Yeah.
是吗
Yeah?
好
Good.
别在这
Not here.
约瑟夫
Joseph.
看到你醒来很高兴
Good to see you awake.
手术很成功 你的血钙水平稳定了
Surgery went well. Your calcium levels are stable.
-能听听你的声音吗 -太着急了
- Can we hear your voice? - That's premature.
需要一点时间来恢复
It'll take him a little while to recover.
没事的 我
It's okay, I...
听着不太好
It... it doesn't sound good.
这是意料之中的
Well, that is to be expected.
插管之后会有些沙哑
You're going to be hoarse after being intubated.
是正常的
It's normal.
会好起来的 很快
It'll get better. Soon.
能恢复到以前的状态吗
Will it be like before?
希望如此
I hope so.
谢谢你们两位
Thank you both.
听天由命吧
It's in God's hands.
下周日我们做什么
What are we doing next Sunday?
还是去吃早午餐吧
Let's go back to brunch.
这次的体验不完整
We did not get the full experience,
差得远了
not by a long shot.
真不敢相信那是今早的事
I can't believe that was this morning.
只是一个平常的工作日
Ah, just another day at the office.
那么
So... Hmm.
我们要告诉大家我们订婚了吗
So we're gonna start telling everyone we're engaged, huh?
我们来大声宣布吧
Let's shout it from the rooftops.
秉承着开诚布公的原则
Oh, and in the spirit of being open,
我要坦白一件事
I have a confession.
我或许吃掉了你藏在
I, um, may or may not have eaten the chocolates
你的袜子抽屉里的巧克力
that you hid in your sock drawer.
-不是吧 -我吃了
- You didn't. - I did.
我没什么要坦白的
Well, I have nothing to confess.
真的吗 没有吗
Oh, really? Nothing?
好吧
Fine.
你戒指上的钻石是假的 是锆石
That diamond on your ring is fake. It's cubic zirconium.
-真的吗 -真的
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表