剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
他人很好
He's very nice.
有时还有点搞笑
Sometimes even a little bit funny.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你 爸爸
I love you, too, Daddy.
我们会等你醒过来的
We'll be here when you wake up.
她们不会有事的
They'll be fine.
我保证
I'll make sure of it.
我知道
I know.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
没关系的
It's okay.
你还好吗
You good?
好的
All right.
我们会给你用镇静剂
We're gonna give you a medication
让你睡过去
that will put you to sleep.
好的 凯思琳
All right, Kathleen.
就这样
There you go.
她怎么了
What happened to her?
抗真菌治疗不管用
Antifungals aren't working.
我们给她输了四升生理盐水
We've got her on four liters of normal saline.
她的收缩压还是七十多
Her systolic is still in the 70s.
她要休克了 她需要升压药
She's going into shock. She needs pressors.
没有通道 她的血管萎陷了
There's no access. Her veins are collapsed.
那就做骨髓输液
Then let's get an IO.
埃兹拉 从抢救车里拿一个出来
Ezra, grab one out of the code cart.
这个要钻进哪里
Where's that drill going?
直接进骨髓
Directly into the bone marrow.
现在有中♥央♥通道了
Now you have your central access.
好的 开始给她注射去甲肾上腺素
Okay, starting her on norepi.
把用量调到每千克体重五十单位
Turn it up to 50 mics per kilo.
再高一点
Higher.
-已经最大剂量了 -我们该怎么办
- She's maxed out. - So what do we do?
给她注射我们药房♥里所有的抗真菌药
Hit her with every antifungal in our pharmacy.
如果它们都不起作用呢
And if none of them work?
那她就会死
Then she dies.
索菲娅一开始是怎么感染上耳念珠菌的
I mean, how did Sophia even get Candida auris to begin with?
卫♥生♥部♥必须得找到源头
The health department will have to find the source.
如果我们早一点确诊
If we would have found it sooner,
也许结果会有所不同
maybe that would have made the difference.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
耳念珠菌出了名的难以诊断
Candida auris is notoriously difficult to diagnose.
一开始就给她注射了抗真菌药
She got antifungals from the start.
早在你们诊断之前
Long before you knew.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我给她注射的
I gave them to her.
什么 你为什么要这么做
What? Why would you do that?
凯恩医生让我注射的
Dr. Cain told me to.
为什么
Why?
他知道她感染了耳念珠菌吗
He knew she had Candida auris?
他有所怀疑
He suspected.
怎么会
How?
帮凯恩保守秘密 我一直很痛苦
It's been killing me keeping Cain's secrets.
你最好坐下来把事情原原本本地告诉我们
You better sit down and tell us the whole story right now.
你应该听说送道恩·朗来这里的急救员去世了
I assume you heard the EMT who brought Dawn Long here is dead.
索菲娅
Sophia.
说话
Say something.
你想让我说什么
What do you want me to say?
说你后悔去找了洛根
That you regret going to Logan
而不是州卫生委
instead of the state health board.
说你应该一开始就来找我
That you wish you would have come to me from the beginning,
也许我们可以做点什么去救她
'cause maybe we could've done something to save her.
说你后悔利用了一个心惊胆战的脆弱小孩
That you regret using a scared, vulnerable kid,
让他背上了
saddling him with guilt
会伴随他一生的愧疚
he'll carry with him the rest of his life.
少对我发泄你那自以为是的怒火
Spare me your self-righteous anger.
你也不是天使
You're no angel.
你也造成过伤害 犯过错
You've caused harm. You've made mistakes.
我不会故意置我的病人于危险之中
I don't willfully endanger my patients.
我告诉金了 也警告他了
I told Kim and I warned him
我说要坦白耳念珠菌的事
to be straightforward about Candida auris.
我跟他说过了
I told him about that.
-他威胁了我 -那你就屈服了吗
- He threatened me. - But you... you caved?
这么狂妄的你竟然屈服于权势
All that bluster, you bow down to a suit?
你为什么来这里
Why do you come in here?
为了让自己觉得大权在握吗
So you can feel like a king?
为了说服自己你不是懦夫吗
Convince yourself you're not a coward?
出去
Get out.
一个如此聪明 如此有天赋的人
How could someone so brilliant and so gifted
怎么能抛弃一切 把自己的灵魂出♥卖♥♥♥给红岩山
throw it all away and sell their soul to Red Rock?
是为了钱吗 还是为了权力
Is it just the money? The power?
为了在大楼上刻你的名字吗
Your name on a building?
如果你都不能直视镜子里的自己
What does any of that mean at the end of the day
这一切又有什么意义呢
if you can't look in the mirror?
去吧 没关系
Come on. It's okay.
睡个好觉 爸爸
Sleep tight, Daddy.
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表