剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
「住院医师」前情回顾
Previously on The Resident...
辛迪
Hey, Cindy.
-你太累了 -红岩山
- You're exhausted. - Red Rock can
可以安排更多的手术 并赚更多的钱
schedule more operations and make more money.
我要用职权了 回家 一定有人
I'm pulling rank. Go home. There's got to be someone
-可以替你上手术台 -我 我替你
- who can swap with you. - Me. I got you covered.
你也刚刚连续完成手术
You just finished back-to-back surgeries, too.
那我就继续再完成一个手术
Well, then I'll be in back-to-back-to-back surgeries.
他们还在「处理」
They are still working on
我对止血素数据的请求
my request for Hemopleatin data.
时间越久 可能死去的患者更多
The more time, the more patients could die.
我们需要你帮个忙 我们正在研究一种药
We need help with something. We're doing a little research on a drug.
透析医疗独家肾病医疗服务
An exclusive with DiaCure renal services
会对我们都有好处
would help us all out.
查斯汀在用一种
Chastain uses the drug
叫做止血素的药治疗贫血
Hemopleatin to treat anemia.
妮珂的妹妹 杰西 她就用了
Nic's sister, Jessie-- she was on it.
结果死于严重的肺血栓
She died of a massive pulmonary embolism,
就像其他五个在使用止血素的病人一样
just like five more of our patients on Hemopleatin.
我觉得这种药会引起这些致命的血栓
I think this drug is causing these fatal blood clots.
赶紧说重点 我很忙
Get to the point. I have a busy day.
你熟悉透析医疗公♥司♥吗
Well, you're familiar with the company DiaCure?
-全国最大的透析服务供应商 -对
- The biggest dialysis provider in the country. - Yeah.
-我熟悉 -我昨晚在他们的年度股东大会上
- Yeah. - I-I met their CEO at their annual
见了他们的首席执行官
shareholders' meeting last night.
他同意让我们使用他们所有病人的数据
He agreed to give us access to all their patient records...
换一个与查斯汀的独家合同
in exchange for an exclusive deal with Chastain.
你从什么时候开始做生意了
Since when did you start doing business deals?
显然我什么也没有同意
I didn't agree to anything, obviously.
需要你要拍板
Yeah, it's your call.
但归根结底 如果止血素在害死病人
But bottom line, if Hemopleatin is killing people,
而查斯汀可以证明 那我们就能拯救生命
and Chastain can prove it, we're saving lives.
我不会单凭你天马行空的直觉
I'm, uh... I'm not gonna go into business with anyone
就跟别人合作做生意
on the basis of your wild hunches.
别考虑我天马行空的直觉
Take my wild hunch out of the equation.
透析医疗公♥司♥对查斯汀来说是个绝佳的合作伙伴
DiaCure is still an excellent partner for Chastain,
无论怎么看
regardless.
是杰西卡
It's Jessica.
车撞树了 到达时昏迷指数7
Car versus tree. GCS 7 on arrival.
头部创伤 有安全带留下的瘀伤
Head trauma with positive seat belt sign.
-触诊血压 收缩压60 -她在那多久了
- BP 60 over palp. - Okay. How long was she out there?
花了一小时才把她弄出来 在那之前
Took an hour to extricate her. Not sure how long
不知道杰西卡等了多久才被发现
Jessica was waiting before she was found.
我的天 杰西 杰西
Oh, my God. Jess. Jess!
-我的天 -你到家了 亲爱的
- Oh, my God. - You're home now, sweetie.
杰西
Jess!
-她怎么样 -我们还不知道
- How is she? - We don't know yet,
但我们会照顾她
but we got her.
给她松开 转移她
Unhook her. Let's move her.
听我的口令 开始
And on my count, let's go.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
-怎么回事 -不知道 周围没人 没有刹车痕迹
- What happened? - Don't know. Nobody around, no skid marks.
可能是开车时睡着了
Might have fallen asleep at the wheel.
我的天
Oh, my God.
她的输液通道呢 她需要输液
What's her access? She needs volume now.
她的拇指上有个22号♥管 我们正在
One 22-gauge in her thumb. We're trying
尝试给她接一个更大的口径 但她的血管都萎陷了
to get a bigger peripheral, but her veins are all collapsed.
她太累了 刚值完两个班
She was tired. She was coming off a double shift.
你得离开 费尔德曼医生
You need to leave, Dr. Feldman.
给我个引导管 我可以进去
Give me an introducer. I will get access.
护士 扶稳她的颈椎
Nurse, hold her C-spine.
腹部柔软 得做创伤超声重点评估
Abdomen's soft. I got the FAST.
我来 我得干点什么
I'll do it. I have to do something.
你得让我们救她
You need to let us take care of her.
-什么 -你得让我们
- What? - You need to let us
来救她 我们可以的
take care of her. We got this.
我们可以的
We got it.
-不 普瓦什 普瓦什 普瓦什 -不
- No. Pravesh, Pravesh. Pravesh! - No!
普瓦什 带他离开这
Pravesh, get him out of here!
-赶紧带他离开这里 -不 放开我
- Get him out of here now! - No! Get off of me!
-快走 -不 放开我
- Go. - No! Get your hands off of me!
-等等 -让我留下 我想留在里面
- Wait. Wait. - Let me stay! I want to stay in the room.
我得留在里面
I've got to stay in the room.
有起色吗
Now anything?
住 院 医 师
第三季 第七集
-等等 等等 -她停搏太久了
- Wait. Wait, wait, wait. - She's been down too long.
-还有多长时间 -二十秒
- How much more time?! - Another 20 seconds.
-引导管呢 -正全速进展
- Where's that introducer? - Happening as fast
以超人类的速度
as superhumanly possible.
赶紧
Come on.
好了 进去了
All right, and we... are... in.
赶紧给她输血 并输一安瓿碳酸氢钠
Get that blood in her now and add an amp of bicarb.
两分钟 检查脉搏
Two minutes. Pulse check.
-有脉搏了 有脉搏了 -好 好
- I got a pulse. We got a pulse. - All right. All right.
好的 好的
All right. All right.
-虽然脉细 但有脉搏了 杰西 -好了
- It's thready, but it's there. Jess? - Okay. All right.
-虽然脉细 但有脉搏了 -好样的
- It's thready, but it's there. - Here we go.
杰西 杰西 欢迎回来
Jess. Jess, welcome back.
坚持住 坚持住
Now stay with me. Stay with me!
拜托 好样的
Okay, come on. All right.
腹部现在没那么软了
Abdomen's not so soft now.
加把劲
Come on.
全是血 全是血
It's full of blood. It's full of blood.
我们得找到出血点 赶紧止血
We got to find the bleeding and stop it now.
亨得利 联♥系♥手术室
Hundley, call the OR.
亨得利
Hundley!
-呼叫神经外科 -瞳孔反射如何
- Page Neuro. - How are the pupils?
有反射 但...
They're reactive, but...
我们需要神经外科 快走
We need Neuro. Let's go. Come on.
快 快 快
Come on, come on, come on, come on.
快走 快走
Let's go, let's go, let's go.
闲人勿进
她怎么样
How is she?
严重腹腔内出血
Massive intra-abdominal hemorrhage.
-她会受到妥善治疗 -我收到了呼叫
- She's in good hands now. - I got the page.
大家在围观什么
What's with the audience?
她是你的器械护士 杰西卡·莫尔
She's one of your scrub nurses-- Jessica Moore.
她协助了你近一半的手术
She's been in nearly half of your surgeries.
-她需要做脑部CT -没时间了
- She needs a head CT. - No time.
她会在CT台上大出血 现在就要做手术
She'll bleed out on the CT table. We do this now.
我会进行脑室外引流
I'll just put in an extraventricular drain
来测量血压并控制肿胀
to measure pressure and control the swelling.
我闭着眼都能做
I can do that blind.
这真令人安心
Well, that's quite reassuring.
我的工作不是让你安心
My job isn't to reassure you.
这就是我们的情况 感谢关心
So, that's where we are. Thanks for checking in.
-我会与你们保持联络 -贝尔医生
- I'll keep you posted. - Dr. Bell?
-什么事 -她怎么样了
- Yeah? - How is she?
他们准备对她进行紧急剖腹探查
They're taking her for an emergency ex-lap.
这是红岩山造成的
This is on Red Rock.
-我... -他们削减人手
- I... - They cut staff,
超负荷安排手术 而杰西卡在为此付出代价
overscheduled the OR, and now Jessica's paying for it.
-我们需要更多护士 -能晚点再谈这个吗
- We need more nurses. - Can we just talk about this later?
不能
No!
由于红岩山制定的工作时间和薪水削减
We lost some of our best due to the hours
我们失去了一些绝佳人手
and salary cuts that Red Rock instituted.
有人正在连值两个班
I have people working a double shift right now.
-你想看到更多杰西卡吗 -当然不想
- Do you want more Jessicas? - No, of course not.
我对此非常伤心 我...你知道
I'm devastated by this. I... You have... you have any idea
我和杰西卡在手术室度过了多少个小时吗
how many hours I've spent in an OR with Jessica?
她陪我做过多少次艰难的手术
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表