剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
我们给你开点扑热息痛
We'll get you some acetaminophen.
他的情况恶化了
He's getting worse.
康莱德找我
It's Conrad now.
-我马上回来 -好
- I'll be back. - Okay.
克里斯蒂 他需要扑热息痛
Christy, he needs some acetaminophen.
马上
Right away.
你感觉怎么样
How do you feel?
你说什么
Excuse me?
我女婿因为耳念珠菌失明了
My son-in-law is blind because of Candida auris,
他可能会因此丧命
and it's probably going to kill him.
所以 我再问你一遍 你感觉如何
So, again,you feel?
与我无关
I have nothing to do with that.
这是你一手造成的
You had everything to do with it.
你知道你的病人感染了致命真菌
You knew your patient had a deadly fungus,
为了自保 你掩盖了这件事
and you covered it up to save your own skin.
但还是留下了把柄
But not well enough.
道恩的呼吸机没有消毒得当
Dawn's vent wasn't properly cleaned
德瑞克用了那台呼吸机
and that vent went to Derek.
我下了明确的指示
I gave specific instruction
给她的房♥间和所有设备消毒
to sterilize her room and all the equipment
你没做到
Well, you failed.
我女儿会失去丈夫
And now my daughter will lose her husband,
我外孙女会失去父亲 德瑞克会失去性命
my grandchild her father and Derek his life.
你最好祈祷那不会发生
And you better hope that doesn't happen,
因为如果发生了
because if it does,
我会毁了你
I will destroy you.
很遗憾 姬特
I'm sorry, Kit.
我无法想象你现在的经历
I can't imagine what you're going through.
你当然无法体会
Of course you can't.
因为你可能从未爱过任何人
Because you've likely never loved anyone.
-这是什么 -德瑞克的救命稻草
- What is all this? - Derek's best hope.
这是一台改良的药物测试生物打印机
It's a modified drug-testing bioprinter.
生物打印机
麻烦翻译一下
Translation, please?
我们知道德瑞克感染的耳念珠菌
We know that Derek's candida is resistant
抵抗一切单独的药物
to all individual drugs,
但是如果把这些药混合起来呢
but how about a combination of those drugs?
是的 全部测试要好几天
Yes, it would take days to test them all...
他时日无多了 康莱德
He barely has hours, Conrad.
这就是生物打印机的用处所在
That's where this printer comes in.
我们正在同时测试96种不同的混合方式
We're testing 96 different combinations at the same time.
还没出结果 现在为时尚早
No hits yet, but it's early.
让我们祈祷结果别出来太迟了
Well, let's just hope they don't come too late.
德瑞克已经开始高烧
Derek's started to spike fevers,
我们都知道接下来会发生什么
and we all know what comes next.
我脑部不可能感染 那是爆米花
I can't have a brain infection. It was popcorn.
小孩子会在电影院吃
Children eat it in movie theaters.
别闹 这不可能真的发生
Come on, there's no way this is a real thing that happens.
这非常罕见 但确实会发生
It's-- it's extremely unusual, but it does happen.
我让普瓦什医生看了你的CT扫描结果
I brought in Dr. Pravesh to review your CT scan.
感染通过你的鼻窦
So, your infection traveled through your sinuses
到达了大脑
and into your brain here.
这可以解释你病情的发作
Which would explain the seizure.
现在怎么办
So, what now?
用肯定会导致便秘的抗生素吗
Antibiotics that most certainly constipate?
贾丝廷 你可能需要做手术
Justine, you may need surgery.
我们请了神经外科会诊
And we called in a neurosurgery consult
讨论病情 好吗
to find out, okay?
神经外科
Neurosurgery?
雷诺斯医生马上就来
Dr. Reynolds should be here shortly...
雷诺斯医生还在做手术
Dr. Reynolds is stuck in surgery,
这个手术
I'll be doing the...
由我来做
the operation.
巴雷特
Barrett.
贾丝廷
Justine.
我看病历的时候没认出你的姓
I-I didn't recognize your name when I reviewed your chart.
我经历了生孩子 结婚 离婚 按这个顺序
Oh, I got a baby, wedding, divorce. In that order.
我还没把姓改回去 因为太麻烦了
Haven't switched my name back yet because it is a pain.
瑞恩不是良配
Ryan was a bad choice.
但我从他那里得到了最棒的 我的好孩子
But I got the best part of him: my awesome kid.
你怎么样 结婚了吗
So, how about you? Married?
我只有工作
Only to my work.
凯蒂怎么样
And, uh, how's Katie?
还有你妈妈呢
And your mom
普瓦什医生 妮珂护士
Dr. Pravesh, Nurse Nicolette,
我来照顾她
I will take care from here.
好的 明白
Yeah, sure, cool.
他们刚聊到有意思的地方
u202dMan, that was just starting to get interesting.
等一下 你觉得她是前女友吗
Wait, do you think she's an ex?
当然是 你觉得凯蒂是谁
Of course. Who do you think Katie is?
姐妹
Sister?
我不清楚 或者是孩子
I don't know, child?
他居然有妈妈
And he has a mom.
他不是从撒旦脑袋里
Well, he didn't just spring fully formed
蹦出来的
from Satan's head.
幸运的是 这个健谈的病人归我管
Well, luckily she's my patient and a talker.
可能我们终将发现一些
Maybe we'll finally learn something
巴雷特·凯恩的往事
about old Barrett Cain.
我们怎么安排
So, where are we?
等我们做完全面的检查
The surgery will happen today,
今天就做手术
once we've done a full workup.
麻醉之后 口腔外科医生
After you're sedated, the oral surgeon
将拔出感染的牙齿
will pull out the infected tooth.
然后凯恩医生将会切除一部分颅骨
And then Dr. Cain will remove a part of your skull
暴露感染的部位
to access the infection.
一部分颅骨 这吓到我了
Part of my skull. Okay, that freaks me out.
跟我坦白吧 我们说的这些有多危险
Be straight with me. How much danger are we talking here?
听我说
Listen...
脑部手术总有风险
Surgery to the brain is always risky.
但是别无选择 而且你会被照顾得很好
But there's no other option, and you're in great hands.
凯恩医生是一位优秀的神经外科医生
Dr. Cain is an excellent neurosurgeon.
有些事情从未改变
Well, some things never change.
他总是能把事情做到最好
He was always the best at everything he did.
你们认识很多年了吗
You were close in decade?
大学同学
College.
我当时是个埋头读书的书呆子
I was the girl with her nose in the book.
他是那个把我从图书馆约出去的人
He was the guy who flirted me out of the library.
我所有朋友反应都是「什么 橄榄球运动员」
All my friends were like, "What? A football player?"
但他的成绩比他们大多数人都好
But he had better grades than most of them
而且他是明星四分卫
and he was the star quarterback.
凯恩医生曾经是橄榄球运动员
So Dr. Cain was a football player.
那时候他的未来是打国家橄榄球联赛
He was on his way to the NFL.
球探们都盯着他 直到
Scouts were all over him until...
-他受伤了 -前十字韧带损伤
- Injury? - ACL.
他的职业运动生涯彻底终结
Burnt his sports career to the ground.
等他从那个打击中走出
And by the time he rose from the ashes
开始思考自己人生的走向时
and started figuring out what to do with his life,
我们的关系结束了
it was over between us.
因为他变了
He'd changed.
在那之前 一切都在他掌控之中
He had always been so in control,
突然之间出现了他无法控制的事
and suddenly there was something that he couldn't fix.
他充满愤怒 痛苦不堪
And he got bitter. Angry.
我和他在一起可不是为了看他这样
It wasn't what I signed up for,
所以我离开了他
so I got out.
也许我不应该跟他分手
Maybe I shouldn't have.
也许你们现在还有机会
Maybe there's still time.
不
No.
我离开了他 然后失去了他
I left him and I lost him.
现在他在我最需要他的时候出现了
now here he is when I need him the most.
巴雷特·凯恩是我念念不忘的遗憾
Barrett Cain is the one who got away.
我马上回来
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表