剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
「住院医师」前情回顾
Previously on The Resident...
今天 我们要将
Today is the day we introduce
三合一生活介绍给全美观众
3B Life to the American public.
你是贝尔和凯恩的新合伙人
So you are Bell and Cain's new partner?
他们是新合伙人 我是创立者
They're the new partners. I'm the founder.
-你应该打给我 -好
- You should call me. - Okay.
我刚成为佐治亚足球俱乐部的新队医
I've just been hired as the new team doctor for Georgia FC.
所有这些都会留在圣约翰
This will remain at St. John's unless
除非我决定换一家就职的医院
there's another hospital I decide to call home.
条件是什么
What would be the terms?
总住院医师
Chief resident.
-很开心你回来了 -干杯
- Good to have you back. - Cheers.
我跟你说了现做凯撒沙拉是个坏主意
I told you the table-side Caesar was a bad idea.
你知道他们在菜单上有小小的星号♥吗
You know that little asterisk they put on the menu?
「内含生鸡蛋」
"This contains raw egg"?
我怎么就忽略了呢
Why did I ignore it?
因为你喜欢充满刺♥激♥的生活 像我一样
'Cause you love to live life on the edge. Like me.
我真想在你第一天回查斯汀时陪你一起
I really wanted to be with you your first day back at Chastain.
我知道 但这只是一天而已
I know, but it's only one day.
我们未来日子还长着呢
And we have so many more to come.
除非你决定继续忽略星号♥
Unless you continue to ignore the asterisk.
好了
All right.
厨房♥里食物都备好了
Kitchen's stocked.
香蕉
Bananas...
-大米 -苹果泥 面包
- rice... - Applesauce, toast.
我很清楚BRAT饮食的构成
Yes, I'm well aware of the BRAT diet.
祝你第一天回去顺利
Have a good first day back.
我在精神上支持你
Be with you in spirit.
好了 我爱你
All right. I love you.
这味儿啊 我亲爱的BRAT食疗者
Oh, nice. My little BRAT.
去吧 我又要吐了
Now go. I'm gonna be sick again.
-别惹麻烦 -需要什么就给我打电♥话♥
- Stay out of trouble. - Call me if you need anything.
每个人都值得最好的
BGM: The American Dream (Acoustic) by The Federal Empire
普瓦什
Hey, Pravesh?
-那家伙眼熟吗 -不 没印象
- Does that guy look familiar to you? - Oh, no. No, no, no.
-为什么问我 -我说不好 我...
- Why? - I don't know, I...
我觉得他以前在这工作
I think he used to work here.
真的很难记住所有人
You know, it's just really hard to remember,
这么多人
you know, with all these faces
在这来来去去的
just coming and going around here.
行了 你们两个小伙子玩够了吗
Oh, yeah, yeah. You boys done?
等等 我记得这声音
Oh, wait. I do remember that voice.
康莱德·霍金斯医生
Dr. Conrad Hawkins.
那个跟红岩山对着干 并活下来讲述传奇的人
The man who went up against Red Rock and lived to tell the tale.
你想念这一切吗
You miss all this?
你根本想不到
You have no idea.
你觉得先去急诊室
How do you feel about getting
练练手怎么样
your footsies wet in the ER?
我们需要帮忙
We could use the help.
练练手 我加入
Wet footsies. I'm in.
欢迎回来
很高兴见到你 亲爱的
Good to see you, darling.
霍金斯医生
Dr. Hawkins.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
谢谢
Thank you.
回来很开心
Nice to be back.
我们走
Let's go.
你让霍金斯回来了
Brought Hawkins back?
我晚点给你回电
Uh, hey, let me call you back.
他和国家体育队签了一份利润丰厚的协议
He signed a lucrative deal with a national sports franchise.
-他还是揭发者 -我知道
- He's still a whistleblower. - I'm aware.
风险和利润的博弈
Risk versus reward.
我选择了后者
I made the call.
真是疯了
It's insanity.
结果发现他是摇钱树
Turns out he's a rainmaker.
而红岩山喜欢钱
And Red Rock likes the rain.
是啊 我很清楚
Yeah, I'm well aware.
还记得你在跟谁说话吗
Remember who you're talking to?
小心点 巴雷特
Now, careful now... Barrett.
三思而后行
Proceed with caution.
你应该告诉我的
I should have been informed.
让霍金斯回来却不告诉我
Leaving me out of the loop on Hawkins is
是对我这个外科医生的不尊重
a sign of disrespect to the surgeon who's made
而我给你和红岩山带来的利润最大
more rain for you and Red Rock than anyone else.
不如你以前带来的这么多了
Not as much as you used to.
你的收费在往相反的方向移♥动♥
Your billing is moving in the wrong direction.
再加上我们要以你的名义而兴建的
Pair that with the expensive neuro center we're building
昂贵的神经中心
on your behalf,
以我来看 我觉得
by my assessment I'd say...
你得再加把劲了
you got to hustle up.
加把劲
Hustle up?
你到底在暗示什么
What exactly are you implying?
人人都有保质期
Everyone has an expiration date.
人人都有
Everyone.
住 院 医 师
第三季 第十四集
我加入
I'm game.
我也是
I'm game, too.
尽管大多数人通常不这么做
Even though most people don't normally do it this way.
没错 大多数人刚认识时
That's true. When most people start out,
只会向对方展示自己最好的品格
they only show each other their best qualities.
并隐藏自己的缺点 装成其他人
And hide their worst, pretend to be someone they're not.
可能要花几个月才能发现
It could be months before you find out
伴侣真正的为人
who you're really with.
甚至要几年
Years.
我们要将一切摆上台面
We will lay it all on the table
就着难以下咽的鸡蛋
next to these inedible eggs
和惨不忍♥睹的烙饼
and DOA flapjacks.
来一次早餐审讯
A breakfast interrogation.
这不会是我第一次出庭作证
Won't be my first time on the witness stand.
-那就开始吧 -好
- Well, let's start there, why don't we? - Sure.
好了
Okay.
我刚刚检查了那个外院转来的疝气病人
Just checked on that outside hospital hernia transfer.
他的切口在渗血
His incision was oozing.
我打扰你们了吗
I interrupt something?
好好享用早餐吧
Enjoy your meal.
我们说到哪里了
Where were we?
我正准备问你最糟糕的一次分手
I was about to ask you about your worst breakup.
好吧
Yeah.
不行
No.
不 不能说这些
No, we're-we're not going there.
-什么 我们刚刚... -不
- What?! We're just... - N-No.
抱歉 我不可能说
Sorry. Not-not a chance. The...
这...
I-Is...? Whoa.
是我的呼机在响吗 我...
Is that my pager? I think...
看吧 被呼机救场了
Oh, look at that. Saved by the pager.
-你自己呼叫了自己吗 -什么
- Did you just page yourself? - Excuse me?
-什么 -你什么意思 谁会这么干
- What? Huh? - What do you mean? Who does that?
-我得走了 -好吧
- Listen, got to go. - Okay.
晚点再找你
Catch you later.
BGM: Rocket Fuel by DJ Shadow (feat. De La Soul)
六区来病人了
Incoming Bay Six.
好 走吧
All right, let's do this.
道格 我是霍金斯医生
Doug, I'm Dr. Hawkins.
你来看什么病
So what's going on?
周二是墨西哥卷饼日
It was Taco Tuesday.
我为孩子们做的卷饼特别棒
I do it up real nice for the kids.
加了奶酪和青椒
Queso, green chilis.
我正收拾桌子时 低头一看
I was cleaning the table off, and I looked down,
就看到了它
and that's when I saw it.
看到了什么
Saw what?
口水
Drool.
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表