剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
Time to make space so doctor number two can access the spine.
欢迎你继续留下来
You're more than welcome to stay afterwards.
我很希望你能帮忙牵引几层软组织
Be happy to have you retract a few layers of soft tissue.
这活总得有人干
Someone has to do it.
-患者不行了 -怎么回事
- Patient's crashing. - What the hell?
-这里有条快速通道 -动脉瘤破裂
- This was an easy access. - Aneurysm rupture.
去拿自体血回收机
Get the cell saver.
我要用手止血了
I'm gonna use my hands to stop the bleed.
出血止住了 干得不错
Bleeding stopped. Good call.
好了
All right.
髂动脉破裂蔓延
The tear spread through the iliac.
快拿来血管夹
Grab the vascular clamps.
夹住近端
Go proximal.
-夹住了 -再夹住远端
- Done. - Now distal.
他快要心脏骤停了
He's about to code.
出血点在背面 我看不到裂口的尽头
It's on the backside. I can't see where the tear ends.
好好 稳住
All right, all right, all right.
等一下 等一下
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
好 就这里
Okay, right here.
止血夹顺着我的手指往下走
Slide the clamp along my fingers.
好了
Got it.
血压稳定了
Blood pressure stabilized.
真棒啊 一号♥医生
Well done, doctor number one.
你也是 二号♥医生
Back at you, doctor number two.
好
Yeah.
我在医疗领域沉浮多年
You know, I've been in the health care field a long time,
我从未见过如此有前景的项目
and I have never seen anything so promising.
补充剂产业价值能达到1220亿
Supplements are a $122 billion industry
并能促进多个领域的发展
with multiple areas of growth.
重心放在前面 下方
Shift your weight forward and down.
双脚再分开一点
Get more distance on your shot.
至于胶原蛋白 简直火到不行
And collagen? On fire.
30%的增长率 1亿美元
30% growth, $100 million.
我在医疗领域的声望和你的商业才能
With my medical reputation and your business savvy,
咱俩肯定能大赚一笔
we can make a fortune.
双手不要越过挥杆面
Uh, make sure your hands don't cross the swing plane.
这对格雷森也有好处
This can be good for Grayson, as well.
给一个聪明的有点坏习惯的年轻人
Give a bright young man with a few bad habits
一点指引
some guidance.
让你儿子的人生走上一条新的大道
Get your son started on a new path.
很努力 了不起
Magnificent effort.
你是说球还是我的推销
The shot or the pitch?
都有
Both.
那咱们先去起草文件
Let's draw up the papers.
不过在谈合作之前
Just, uh... one ground rule
先说一下基本规则
before going to business together.
说吧 合作伙伴之间没有秘密
Fire away. No secrets between partners.
不许再跟我老婆上♥床♥了
No more schtupping my wife.
杰西·奈文
病患信息
杰西·玛丽·奈文
这是你之前做的化验结果
Here are the lab results you ordered.
米娅·丹弗斯不需要手术
Mia Danvers doesn't need surgery.
-有急事吗 -我那个椎管狭窄的患者
- In a rush? - My patient with spinal stenosis--
其实是重症肌无力
turns out she has myasthenia gravis.
所以她才会有那些症状是吗
That's what's causing all her symptoms?
没错 所以可以用药治疗了
Yes. And we can treat it with meds.
我得让凯恩取消手术
I just need Cain to cancel the surgery.
我可不想看到他去给人做一个没有必要的开刀手术
I don't want him opening her up if he doesn't have to.
凯恩给雷恩斯警探的手术提前结束了
Cain finished early on Detective Raines.
-没准把你的患者插空塞进手术室了 -该死
- Probably squeezed your patient into the OR. - Damn it.
-你刚才找我有事吗 -我可以等 去吧
- Did you need something from me? - It can wait. Go.
十号♥刀
Ten blade.
我不明白 你没做手术吗
I don't understand. You didn't do the surgery?
化验结果显示你患有重症肌无力
Turns out you have what's called myasthenia gravis.
这是一种自体免疫性疾病
It's an autoimmune disease.
用药物治疗就可以控制
It can be controlled through the medication.
太谢谢您了 凯恩医生
Oh, thank you so much, Dr. Cain.
谢谢奈文护士吧 是她发现的
Thank Nurse Nevin. She's the one that caught it.
她看起来真的松了口气
She seems relieved.
猜一猜你的忠于职守让本院耗费了多少钱吧
Take one guess how much your due diligence cost this hospital today.
不 还是我来吧 米娅的手术费七万五上下
No, allow me. Mia's surgery would have run 75 grand, give or take,
还不包括康复治疗 所以大概是
not including the recovery, so let's just call it
共计15万美元
$150,000 all-in.
我不会让患者去做没必要的手术
I'm not in the business of putting people
我不会让患者去做没必要的手术
into surgery if they don't need it.
所以我才选了你
Which is exactly why I handpicked you.
所以意料之中的 我想给你一份
It should come as no surprise that I'd like to offer you
在神经外科的长♥期♥职位
a permanent position on my neurosurgery staff.
让你有更多机会发光发亮
Give you more opportunities to shine,
比你现在赚的钱更多
make a lot more money than you're making now.
不过我想你对后一个条件并不怎么在乎
But I'm guessing you don't care so much about that last part.
你慢慢考虑
Take your time. Think about it.
我还有一个手术要做
I have another surgery to do,
而且毫无疑问是很有必要的一台手术
which is no doubt a necessary one.
我得弥补一下损失的收益
Have to make up for lost revenue.
公♥司♥架构是有限责任合伙公♥司♥
The corporate structure will be an LLC with partner ownership
股份兑现两年递增 这是标准
vesting in two-year increments, which is standard,
最低从10%起
and starting at ten percent.
除了我 我持有65%
Except for me. I'll own 65%.
至于预收款...
Any advance of money...
他持有65%?
He'll own 65%?
他投了多少钱
How much money is he investing?
-六 -六...
-Six. - Six...
百万
Million.
...被视为合伙企业所欠的债务
...be deemed a debt owed by the partnership
而不是出资额的增加
and not an increase in capital contribution...
你为什么不跟我说你和你丈夫和解了
Why didn't you tell me that you'd reconciled with your husband?
三星期之前刚和解的
It was only three weeks ago.
这次我俩决定保持开放的心态
We're keeping things open this time around.
他知道吗
Does he know that?
有问题吗
Any questions?
敬新合伙人
To new partners.
还有一些老伙伴
And some old ones.
这生意肯定大赚
This is gonna be awesome.
-干杯 -干杯
- L'chaim. - L'chaim.
医生...
So, Doc...
我会活下来吗
am I gonna live?
手术很成功
Surgery was a success.
谢谢你
Thank you.
斯皮罗呢
What about Spiro?
那混♥蛋♥也熬过去了吗
The son of a bitch gonna make it?
应该没问题 他正在恢复
He should. He's recovering.
我得去看看他
I'm gonna need to see him.
不要被别人看见
No witnesses.
你我都清楚这不可能
We both know that's not gonna happen.
并不是
Actually, we don't.
从没违反过规则是吗
Never broken any rules?
都写在你脸上了
It's written all over your face.
你会不计一切代价
You do whatever it takes
救死扶伤
to save people.
你和我 其实没有什么不同
You and me, we not that different.
斯皮罗的团伙手里有个人♥质♥
Spiro's crew has a hostage.
他现在生死未卜
His life is hanging in the balance.
我们是他最后的希望
We're his last hope.
你说我这样算错吗
You tell me I'm wrong.
断开罗布的吗♥啡♥注射
Turn off Rob's morphine.
你不是认真的吧
You can't be serious.
我们加一支纳洛酮
And then we add a dose of Narcan.
这样应该能唤醒他
That should wake him up.
这样他的疼痛等级会迅速飞涨
His pain level would skyrocket.
我想清理一下他体内的药物
I want to clear his system of drugs.
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表