剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
「住院医师」前情回顾
Previously on The Resident...
我想告诉你
Just so we're clear,
你是我那一小时的人
you're my one-hour person.
如果我只剩下一个小时能活
If I had one hour left to live,
我希望是跟你在一起
I would want to spend it with you.
我没意见
I will take it.
为了一件这么愚蠢的事
It's stupid to question the love of your life
怀疑你的一生挚爱 是很愚蠢的
for something that's just... stupid.
所以杰西卡是你的一生挚爱
So Jessica is the love of your life?
她有烟雾病
She has Moyamoya.
她可能在三十岁之前就死于中风
She could die of strokes before she turns 30.
除非我进行脑血管搭桥术
Unless I perform a cerebral bypass.
你的颅内压和术后化验结果
Your intracranial pressures and post-op labs
都在往好的方向发展
are trending in the right direction.
谢谢
Thank you.
普瓦什医生 你以前救治过公主吗
Dr. Pravesh, have you ever saved a princess before?
这是团队合作
It was a team effort.
国王会希望亲自感谢你
The king will want to thank you.
我想他不久就会致电
I expect he will be calling shortly.
-我应该怎么称呼他 -陛下
- Well, what do I call him? - Your Majesty.
见到你真是惊喜
Well, you are a pleasant surprise.
今天充满了惊喜
Ah, today's been full of surprises.
我父亲要来城里
My father's coming into town.
你父亲 国王吗
Your father? The king?
他临时决定要在下周举办
He's throwing me a last-minute gala
我的二十五岁生日庆祝晚会
for my 25th birthday next week,
他想让我来邀请
and he wants me to invite the team of doctors
-救我一命的医生团队 -晚会啊
- who saved my life. - A gala. Wow.
听起来档次好高
That sounds fancy.
太夸张了
It's too fancy.
得穿礼服 我只知道这很麻烦
Black-tie. I know it's a lot to ask.
不 我参加
No, I'm in.
只要我能看到你的公主模样
Especially if I get to see you in... princess mode.
太好了
That's great.
事情是这样的
Uh, here's the thing.
我父亲想要在到场之后见见你
My father would have to meet you when he arrives.
-排场特别大 -不用说了
- It would be a whole thing. - Say no more.
请你转告国王 我很期待与他见面 好吗
Just tell the king that I'm looking forward to it, okay?
BGM: Low Blow by Honeymoan
♪ I'm here again, I hate this game ♪
♪ My heart jumps when I hear your name ♪
♪ But you never even... ♪
好了 得走了
Come on. We have to go.
再亲两分钟
Two minutes.
♪ Took a hit ♪
♪ Right to the ego ♪
♪ Yeah, it was a low blow ♪
♪ Knowing that you never wanted me ♪
♪ But you never even called to say you were too bored ♪
♪ To spend any time in my company... ♪
-真帅 -好吧
- Looks good. - Okay.
轮到你了
Now your turn.
我早就穿好了
Way ahead of you.
-你这是作弊 -快走吧 要迟到了
- Now, that's just cheating. - Get out of here. We're late.
你好 我收到呼叫
Hi. Uh, I got a page.
要我来这里见一个人
I'm supposed to meet somebody here.
欧文
Irving.
你在干什么
What's going on?
这燕尾服倒是不错
Nice coattail by the way.
选自莎士比亚十四行诗第十六篇
我绝不...
"Let me not..."
我绝不
"Let me not"
承认两颗真心的结合会有任何困难
"To the marriage of true minds admit impediments."
若一有风吹草动就动摇 或一有变故就离开
"Love is not love, which alters when it alteration finds,"
那爱就不算是真爱
"or bends with the remover to remove."
绝不
"Oh, no!"
爱是亘古...
"It is an ever-fixed mark..."
莎士比亚的诗 宝贝 这太浪漫了
Shakespeare? Babe, that's... that's so romantic.
你让我说完的话会更浪漫
More romantic if you let me finish.
-好 -爱...
- Oh, right. - Uh, it...
好吧 算了
You know what? Never mind.
我直接让你看吧
I'll just show you.
你愿意嫁给我吗
什么
What?!
杰西卡·莫尔
Jessica Moore...
-我的天啊 -你愿意...
- Oh, my God! - will you...
你没让我说完
You didn't let me finish!
我不管 我愿意 我愿意
I don't care. Yes, yes, yes!
你答应了吗 起来
Yes? Come here.
-你愿意吗 -我愿意
- Yes? - Yes!
我们要结婚了 宝贝们
We're getting hitched, baby!
住 院 医 师
第三季 第十六集
一周后
今晚是你的重要时刻
Tonight's the night.
普瓦什的皇室首秀
Pravesh's royal debut.
我好像闻到了贵族的檀香味
Is that notes of sandalwood I smell?
只是个生日派对而已
It's just a birthday party.
在派对上我要第一次见我那公主女友的父亲
One where I'm going to meet my princess girlfriend's father,
也就是国王
the king, for the first time.
你说得对 听起来就像是普通的生日派对
Wow, you're right. Sounds just like any other birthday party.
这派对肯定不怎么样
Can't be too good a party
我都没受到邀请
considering I didn't get an invite.
你不在娜丁的医疗团队 兄弟
You weren't on Nadine's medical team, man.
再说了 你也不是派对的活跃人物
Besides, you're not exactly the life of the party.
我告诉你 我当年玩得可野了
Hey, I'll have you know I was an animal in my day.
狂野不羁
A-A wild man.
有一次我在圣路易斯醒来大吐特吐
I once woke up vomiting in St. Louis.
-那又怎样 -前一天晚上我在基诺沙
- So? - I began the evening in Kenosha.
这让我想起 加里森请了病假
Uh, which reminds me, Garrison called out sick,
需要你来替班
and you need to take her shift.
故事不错 但是不行 诺兰
Uh, cool story, Nolan, but no.
我上了一个夜班就是为了能用白天的时间准备
I did an overnight just so I could have the day to prep.
很遗憾 这里需要你
Too bad you're needed here.
看来灰姑娘赶不上舞会了
Looks like Cinderella might not make it after all.
恋情告终
你知道抹生土豆泥
Did you know you can lighten armpit skin
可以提亮腋下皮肤吗
with raw ground potatoes?
我还真知道
I did, actually.
别问我怎么知道的
Don't ask me how.
你在来的路上了吗
You're on your way?
你会来美容院接我 对吧
You're gonna meet me at the salon, right?
正要说这个事儿
Yeah, that's the thing.
你还没跟你♥爸♥爸说我们的事吧
You haven't told your dad yet about us, have you?
你不来了吗
You're not coming?
如果你还没告诉他的话
If you haven't told him...
晚了 我已经跟他说了
It's too late. I already did.
好吧 别担心
Okay, don't worry.
我会想办法的
I'll figure something out.
先别找人换我
Just don't replace me yet.
我确实有扎门达国王子这个候补
Well, I do have the prince of Zamunda on standby.
我看过《美国之旅》
I've seen Coming to America.
扎门达是虚构的
Zamunda is not a real place.
待会儿见
I will see you soon.
你还记得自己昏厥的时候发生了什么吗 玛丽
Do you remember what happened when you fainted, Mary?
我在上体育课
I was in gym class.
我一直在跟学校争论
I've been fighting with the school
这些体育课的规定
about these PE requirements.
玛丽的成绩受到影响
Mary's punished academically
因为她没有精力跑圈
for not having the energy to run laps.
你经常感到疲惫吗
Do you get tired often?
算是吧
I guess.
又来了
Here we go again.
试试坐三十小时飞机从北♥京♥飞到亚特兰大
Try flying 30 hours from Beijing to Atlanta.
那才叫疲惫
That's tiring.
亲爱的
Hey, darling.
亲爱的 我跟你说了交给我就好了
Sweetie, I told you I would take care of this.
我爱我丈夫 不过女儿有点小伤小病
I love my husband, but he indulges her every
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表