剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
I'm gonna give Doug a trial of diuresis.
好的
Good.
你还好吗
You all right?
我刚刚听说圣约翰医院今天早上
Well, I just heard that St. John's brought in two cases
接收了两名有机磷中毒的病人
of organophosphate poisoning this morning.
埃默里医院有三名
There's three more at Emory.
我询问的医院越多 发现的病人也越多
And the more hospitals I call, the more patients I find.
而我也无法确认他们是否都服用了三合一生活
And I'm-I'm not positive they were on 3B Life...
这不是独♥立♥事件
This isn't isolated.
我去申请送外实验室检查
I'm gonna order some send-out labs.
你是补充剂包装上的那个医生
Hey. You're that doc on the supplement.
搞什么鬼 你害我生病了
What the hell, man? You made me sick.
那些补充剂里面都有什么东西
Hey, what's in those supplements, man?
你在害人
Hey. You're hurting people. Hey!
我知道我们并不是朋友关系 但是
Look, I know we haven't exactly become friends, but...
我比你年轻得多 对吗
I'm way younger than you. Okay?
-我理应得到那颗心脏 不是吗 -我们走吧
- So I-I totally deserve this heart, all right? - Let's go.
拜托 我有个博士学位好不好
I have a PhD, for crying out loud.
而我是大器晚成型的
And I'm a late bloomer.
我的伟大成就还在未来等我
My greatest work is still ahead of me.
我以为温度会调高而不是变得更冷
I thought it was supposed to get warmer, not colder.
我听说查斯汀会送更多的毛毯暖箱来
I heard Chastain is sending over more blanket warmers.
我刚刚不得不用苯唑西林代替头孢克肟
I just had to substitute oxacillin for Cefitaxe.
红岩山在这地方花了那么多钱
I mean, the amount of money that Red Rock spent on this place,
至少应该储备必需的抗生素吧
you'd think they'd be stocked with critical antibiotics.
我还得重启这个新软件多少次
How many times do I have to reboot this new software
它才能不再死机 要打赌吗
before it stops freezing up? Should we place bets?
如果我们能撑过今天就是个奇迹了
It'll be a miracle if we make it through the day.
凯恩在哪儿
Where's Cain?
上周 我在给一名年轻的父亲动手术
Last week, I was operating on a young father
他的癫痫十分严重
whose seizures were so devastating,
他甚至不能抱住自己的孩子
he couldn't hold his child.
-所以我做了 -凯恩医生 我能跟你谈谈吗
- So what I did with that... - Dr. Cain. Do you have a second?
那是我们的一位护士 我等会儿再和她谈
That's one of our nurses who I will be with shortly.
事关一名病人
It's about a patient.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
我认为我们应该把手术往后推一到两天
I think we need to push the surgeries a day, maybe two.
为什么呢
And why would I do that?
因为这个地方条件不够
Because this place isn't ready.
我们药物不足
We're missing medicine, uh, I mean,
工作人员也不知道怎么使用软件
the staff doesn't know how to work the software.
我们连恒温器都搞不定
We can't even get the thermostat to work.
发展初期遇到困难是在所难免的
Growing pains are part of the process.
但这不一样 有人可能会因此而死亡
This is different. Someone could die.
在我看来一切都进行得十分顺利
Everything seems to be running smoothly to me.
那是因为你不够专注 你只关心捐赠者
That's because you're distracted. You're more focused
而不是你的病人 比如露西
on the donors than you are on your patients, like Lucy.
我两边都能兼顾 等会儿手术室见
I will handle both. And I will see you in the OR.
你准备好变得像我这样了吗
Are you ready for one of these?
我很喜欢 我们会变成一样的
I love it. We'll match.
是的
Yes, we will.
-我爱你 -我爱你
- Love you. - I love you.
好好照顾他
Take good care of him.
我会的
I will.
我拒绝了
I said no.
领养机构问我是否想领养的时候 我回答不想
When the agency asked me if I wanted to adopt, I said no.
在我的儿子去世之后
You know, after my son passed away,
我从没想过会离开那栋房♥子
I never thought I'd ever leave the house again.
更别说再抚养另一个孩子
Let alone raise another kid.
但是暂时寄养我可以接受
But fostering one for a while, I could do that.
大多数家长不会考虑有疾病的孩子
Most parents won't consider a kid with medical problems.
这是很大的责任
It's a lot to take on.
露西四岁时在一场车祸中
You know, Lucy lost her parents
失去了双亲
in a car accident when she was four.
从那以后她辗转于多个寄养家庭
She was bouncing around foster homes ever since then.
直到跟我回来的第一个晚上
She never had a room of her own
她才有了自己的房♥间
until that first night with me.
听起来露西现在过得不错
Sounds like Lucy has it pretty good.
我也过得不错
Me, too.
我爱那个小女孩
I love that little girl.
而现在...
And now...
你无法想象没有她的日子
You can't imagine life without her.
她值得再次拥有一个真正的家庭
She deserves a real family again.
我觉得她已经找到了
I think she found one.
兄弟 我觉得他第八张专辑的水平创新高了
Man, I thought his eighth album took it to a whole new level.
-第十四首曲子吗 -是的 先生
- Track 14? - Oh, yes, sir.
-号♥角声响起时 -还有那段鼓独奏
- Where the horns come in. - And that drum solo?
棒呆了
It's heaven.
我得说 终于能和一个欣赏硬波普爵士乐的
I got to say, it's nice to finally cut with a surgeon
外科医生一起做手术 真是太棒了
who appreciates a little hard bop.
奥卡福医生不是同道中人吗
Dr. Okafor is not a fan?
即便如此我还同意做她的导师 你相信吗
Would you believe I agreed to be her mentor anyway?
只是她的导师而已吗
Just her mentor, huh?
我觉得你们俩不止如此
I kind of got the impression the two of you were maybe more.
不 我们只是工作关系
No, our relationship is strictly professional.
那就好
Good to know.
我们得开始考虑收回产品了
We need to start thinking about a recall.
我...
Uh, I, um...
我要透透气
I need to get some air.
-安德莉亚 我们谈谈吧 -我马上回来
- Andrea, let's just talk. - I-I'll be right back.
看来...
So...
这就是我们现在的处境
this is where we are now.
你想要听听我的专业意见吗
Do you want my professional opinion?
我们不是雇你来保持沉默的
We're not paying for your silence.
按兵不动
Wait this out.
我们...
We...
已有一个死亡病例了 还有一个情况危急
we have one dead; there's another critical.
-当更多人病了... -要是真的如此
- When more get sick... - If more get sick,
我能帮你
I can help you.
-怎么帮 -编故事
- How? - We spin it.
媒体只需要一个简单的牺牲对象
All the press needs is a simple blood sacrifice.
一个能承担责任的高层人员
Someone who is close to the top who can take the fall.
你要嫁祸于人
You're changing the subject.
你不会破产的
Won't be you who goes broke.
你在建议我让安德莉亚当替罪羊
You're suggesting I throw Andrea under the bus.
她利用了一个受人尊敬的医生
She took advantage of a respected doctor.
你专注于自己的病人
You were focused on your patients.
你太信任她了
You trusted her too much.
你可能没注意到 包装上印着我的脸
In case you hadn't noticed, my face is on the bottle.
没人会相信这与我无关
Nobody is gonna believe that I'm not responsible.
真♥相♥是自己创造出来的
The truth is what you make it.
你是雇我来帮你摆脱困境的
Getting you out of this mess you're in, this is why you pay me.
那些比你麻烦更大的人也是为此雇了我
It's why other people who are in far more trouble than you have paid me.
安德莉亚可以重新再来
Andrea can start over again.
她会卷土重来
She'll recover.
而你不能
You won't.
所有因尝试三合一生活而遭受不幸的人
Anyone who tried 3B Life and stubbed their toe
都会找上门来
is coming after you.
公众不会手下留情 他们永远不会忘记
And the public will not be kind, and they will never forget,
除非...
unless...
你让我帮你
you let me help you.
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
我很好
I'm good.
谢谢
Thanks.
-探针 -我们应该等凯恩医生来了
- Probes. - We should wait for Dr. Cain
再开始操作
before moving forward.
他说要是他被耽搁了
He told me to go ahead and start mapping
-我就先开始做映射 -我明白 但...
- if he got held up. - I understand, but...
我能加入吗
Mind if I join?
你好 凯恩医生
Hi, Dr. Cain.
你好 露西
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表