剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
对 没有解释 我只见过一次
Yeah. There's no explanation for it. I've seen it one time,
跟这次一模一样
and it looked just like this.
所以我没搞砸
So I didn't screw up.
不 你还是搞砸了
No. You still screwed up.
你把那家伙装进尸体袋了
You put the guy in a damn body bag.
先别着急吵架 这是个失误 好吗
Just dial it back a little bit. It's a mistake, all right?
好吧 你俩继续吧
Okay. You know what, you guys? Just have fun with this.
祝好运
Good luck.
但现在他活了 你有第二次机会
But now that he's alive, you get a second chance.
那第一次是什么导致了他差点死掉
So, what caused him to nearly die to begin with?
你们这群白♥痴♥想让我死吗
Do you idiots want me dead?
我不要外面广♥告♥牌上的黑人医生
I don't want the black doctor on the billboard out there.
创伤十一区
Trauma bay 11.
或印度小鬼
Or the Indian kid.
三十岁男性 急性头疼
30-year-old male. Sudden onset headache.
血压210/90
Bp 210/90.
有脑动静脉畸形病史
History of a arteriovenous malformation.
血压太高了
Okay, BP is high.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
祝你们好运
Good luck.
也许你们不认识我
Perhaps you don't know who I am?
我们知道你是谁 哈迪斯
We know who you are, Hades.
你在社交平台上太引人注目
You're hard to miss on social media.
很好 那我应该不用重审
Good, then I shouldn't have to reiterate
我不想要有色人种碰我
that I don't want the brown guy touching me.
「费尔德曼」 你也别碰我
"Feldman"? I don't think you'll be touching me, either.
等等 甜心
Hold on there, cupcake.
-你在干嘛 -给你输液
- What're you doing? - I'm starting an IV.
然后我要把电线贴你身上 连接心脏监护仪
Then I'm going to put leads on your body for the cardiac monitor.
然后我给你装上血氧感测
And I'm going to attach a pulse ox.
好吧 这样吧
All right. You know what?
你拒绝治疗 我们没意见
You don't want to be treated, that's fine by us.
我们走吧
Let's go.
如果我是你 就不去招惹他们
I wouldn't mess with them if I were you.
我小时候就被诊断出有脑动静脉畸形
Look, I was diagnosed with the AVM when I was a kid.
医生说如果我有严重头疼
Doc said I should call an ambulance
就该赶紧叫救护车
if I ever got a severe headache.
-我们会回来的 -你和那姑娘就够了
- We'll be back. - Just you and the girl will do.
再次证明了
More proof
恶魔不总在电影里带着面具出现
that evil doesn't always come in a mask on a movie screen.
他这种人总在散播仇恨
Guys like him spew hate on a regular basis,
无知的人就会当真
and ignorant people eat it up.
尽管如此 我们还是得尽责
Despite that, we have to do our jobs
跟其他病人一样给他治疗
and treat him like any other patient.
-或不治也行 -不 你说得对
- Or not. - No, you're right.
话虽如此 脑动静脉畸形患者
And that being said, a headache in someone
出现头痛可能是前哨出血
with an AVM could indicate a sentinel bleed.
但他需要做核磁共振来确认 因为他
But he needs an MRI to confirm because he's...
首先 我们把他的血压降下来
First, we need to get his BP under control.
高血压可能造成脑动静脉畸形破裂
Hypertension could cause his AVM to rupture.
我正要说这个 如果你能让我说完
Which is what I was just about to say if you'd let me finish.
我先给他挂尼卡地平点滴
I'll start a nicardipine drip.
我预约一个核磁共振
And I will schedule an MRI
然后把他送去重症监护室
and get him sent to the ICU.
我要去看看拉撒路综合症的病人了
I'm gonna go check on my Lazarus patient.
我跟你一起去
And I'll come with.
确保他别再死一次
Make sure he doesn't die on us again.
今天是万圣节
It's Halloween.
大家都去哪儿了
Where is everyone?
现在不应该有穿着奇装异服的孩子们
Shouldn't there be little kids in annoying costumes
在到处讨要糖果吗
asking for wrapped sugar?
看看这些倒闭的商店
Well, look at all the businesses that have closed down.
连发糖的人都没有
You can't trick-or-treat
你要怎么讨糖
if there's nobody to give out the candy.
法尔南旅馆
这里看上去一定有空房♥
All right, looks like we're definitely getting a room.
-想吃点东西吗 -嗯
- Get something to eat? - Yeah.
打扰了
Uh, excuse me?
好吧 服务有待改善
Okay. Well, service needs work.
使劲 你得...
Go at it. You just have to...
斜眼警报
Side-eye alert.
我们到底在什么地方
Where are we?
你们得下单然后离开这里
You need to order and leave.
为什么
Why?
你的手臂怎么了
And what happened to your arm?
我给你们叫两份特别套餐
I'll order you two specials.
外带
To go.
-我们要见哈迪斯 -探访时间已经过了
- We need to see Hades right now. - Visiting hours just ended.
你们得明天再来
You'll have to come back tomorrow.
我不在乎 我们今天无论如何要见到他
I don't care. Like it or not, we're gonna see him.
你乖乖听我们的就够了
Why don't you go make that happen.
没有必要发展到那种地步
That won't be necessary.
我是伦道夫·贝尔医生
Dr. Randolph Bell,
查斯汀的首席执行官及外科主任
CEO, Chief of Surgery here at Chastain.
我是齐克·梅特卡夫
Zeke Metcalfe.
正如我所说
As I was telling these folks,
-我们要见哈迪斯 -我了解
- we need to see Hades. - I understand,
但我们不能随时让人来探病
but we can't have people visiting at all hours.
我们的病人需要休息 而我的职责
Our patients need their rest-- it's my job
就是确保他们的需求得到满足
to make sure they get what they need.
哈迪斯需要我
And Hades needs me.
他的健康状况很复杂
His health is complicated.
不管出现任何情况 我们的医生都有能力应对
If anything comes up, our staff is capable of handling it.
是吗 你是说广♥告♥牌上的那个黑人
Yeah? You mean like the black guy on the billboard?
如果你说的是他
'Cause if that's the case...
我可不能相信你的判断了 医生
can't say I trust your judgment, Doc.
我的判断并不是问题
My judgment is not the issue.
你是否遵守规矩才是问题 我不想叫警♥察♥
Your compliance is. I don't like to call the police,
但如有必要 我会的
but when a situation warrants, I do.
听你的
You tell me.
现在有必要叫警♥察♥吗
Does this situation warrant a call?
好吧
Okay.
我们暂时听你的
We'll play ball for now.
我们明天一早再来
We'll be back first thing, hmm?
不准带枪
Without the guns.
佐治亚州也许允许公开持枪
Georgia might be open carry.
但在查斯汀不行
Chastain is not.
你以为自己是大人物 是吗
You think you're something, huh?
穿着考究的西装
You got that fancy suit.
周围有铜墙铁壁护体
You got these walls to protect you.
但实话告诉你
But let me give you the brass tacks.
如果哈迪斯发生了任何不测
If anything happens to Hades,
我会追究你的个人责任
I'm gonna hold you personally responsible,
而没有任何人
and there won't be anyone...
或任何事能阻止我找到你
or anything that'll stop me from getting to you.
查斯汀公园纪念医院
每个人都值得最好的
-我听说哈迪斯来了 -他患有脑动静脉畸形
- I see Hades has landed. - He has an AVM,
有可能出现紧急情况
which may or may not become emergent.
如果他在查斯汀出事
If he dies at Chastain,
不知他的追随者会干出什么事
there's no telling what his followers will do.
他们是一群暴♥力♥分子
Yeah, they're a violent bunch.
听起来你需要一位能完美完成
Sounds like you need a surgeon to perform
脑动静脉畸形切除术的外科医生
a flawless AVM resection.
最好能在血管破裂之前
Preferably before it ruptures.
我来做
I'll do it.
他是个种族主义者
He's a racist who incites violence
煽动暴♥力♥对付你这样的人
against people who look like you.
-为什么要自告奋勇 -因为在我心里
- Why volunteer? - Because my heart can find
所有人都值得同情
the compassion in all human beings,
不管我们有何差异
no matter our differences.
把他安然无恙地
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表