剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
「住院医师」前情回顾
Previously on The Resident...
拉马尔是他的生父
Lamar is his biological father.
你的母亲在任何方面都比我强
Your mother is better than me in every way.
我希望你可以去找她
My hope is that you'll reach out to her.
你会越过我绝不会越过的界线
You crossed lines that I would never cross.
你是在说人♥质♥事件
Talking about the hostage?
我说的是你为了得到需要的信息
I'm talking about the patient that you tortured
而折磨病人的事
to get the information that you needed.
-我怀孕了 -但阿达库正在接受很好的照料
- I'm pregnant. - But Adaku's getting great care
而且她每一步都做对了
and she's done everything right.
只是孕激素可能会使她的癌症复发
Pregnancy hormones might bring her cancer back.
杰西死于肺栓塞
Jessie died of a pulmonary embolism.
有另外五位透析患者死在查斯汀
Five other dialysis patients died at Chastain.
我觉得不管你妹妹的死因是什么
I think whatever killed your sister--
也都是他们的致死原因
it killed them, too.
如果你想打电♥话♥
If you want to make a call,
你得拿起听筒按下按键
you got to pick up the phone and hit the buttons.
我不知道是否该打电♥话♥
I don't know if I should call.
一区的头部创伤是个飞行员 刚从纽约飞来
Head injury in one is a pilot. Just flew in from New York.
在扶梯上摔了个跟头 所以来医院了
Took a tumble down the escalator, so they brought him right in.
他的血液酒精含量是0.06
His blood alcohol was .06.
意味着他飞行时喝醉了
Which means he was drunk while flying the plane.
而且就他的肝酶来看
And according to his liver enzymes,
这不是他第一次喝醉
this is not his first time.
他经常饮酒
He's a chronic drinker.
-毫无疑问 -所以你在想
- No question. - So you're thinking
你是否该上报给美国联邦航♥空♥管理局
about whether you should report him to the FAA.
但如果我要上报
But in order to make that call,
就得说他的既往病史
have to reveal his medical information,
-这违反了健康保险便利和责任法案 -没错
- which violates HIPAA. - Exactly.
患者得知道他们找我们寻求帮助后
Patients need to know that they can come to us for help
不会惹上麻烦
without getting in trouble.
这家伙对他人来说是不安全因素
This guy is a safety risk to others.
如果他进了驾驶舱 健康保险便利和责任法案
HIPAA rules won't matter to the people he kills
对他害死的人没有任何意义
if he's in the cockpit.
打电♥话♥吧
Make the call.
绷带明天就可以拆了
Bandage can come off tomorrow.
好 那我可以走了
Okay. So, uh, am I good to get out of here?
告诉我 你经常醉驾开飞机吗
Tell me, how often do you fly drunk?
怎么 你要举报我吗
So, what-- you gonna report me?
我想过
I thought about it.
但不
But no.
选择清醒
街角就有个戒酒会
There's an AA meeting around the corner.
我不是醉汉
I'm-I'm not a drunk.
拿着吧
Take it.
行吧 我...
Yeah, I-I...
我觉得我没有酒瘾
I don't think I have a problem.
我保证 好吗
I promise. Okay?
我会读的
I'll-I'll read through it.
然后我会好好考虑
And I'll give it some... real thought.
急症室需要转移放射科患者
Radiology transport needed in the ER.
急症室需要转移放射科患者
Radiology transport needed in the ER.
急诊室入口
康莱德 怎么了
Conrad, what's going on?
我睡不着 一直在想杰西的事
I couldn't sleep. I can't stop thinking about Jessie.
还有其他死于血凝块的透析病人
And all the dialysis patients that died because of these blood clots.
你找到什么了吗
Well, have you found anything?
我的天 你找到了
Oh, my God. You did.
我又看了一边我们所有的信息
I went over all the information we have,
有一份很长的
and there is a long...
安全记录
safety record
涵盖了所有人使用的药物
for every medication they were on.
除了一种
Except for one.
止血素
Hemopleatin.
这类药物可以增加血凝块发生的机率
These types of drugs can increase the risk of clots.
止血素比别的药增加机率更大吗
Does hemopleatin increase that risk more than others?
我不知道
I don't know.
康莱德 这可能导致害死杰西的肺栓塞吗
Conrad, could this have caused the P.E. that killed Jessie?
我知道的还不够多
I don't know enough yet,
但我们可以跟可能知道的人谈谈
but we need to talk to people who might.
真不敢相信这一切始于我爸
I can't believe this all started with my dad.
他真的认为杰西的死另有蹊跷
He really believed there was more to Jessie's death.
我觉得他可能是对的
I think he could've been right.
我已经确认了今天下午保健品的提案
I already confirmed your afternoon pitches for the health supplement.
然后去中城 因为我刚给你
Then roll dat ass to Midtown, 'cause I just scored you
在四季酒店定了雨人套房♥
the Rain Man suite at el Cuatro Seasons.
这可是顶级中的顶级 宝贝
I'm talking upgrades on upgrades, baby.
景色绝对是无与伦比
The views are gonna be pano-ram.
-很好 -交给我吧
- Good. - I got you.
问题是 你是否在亚特兰大有佳人在怀
Question is, do you got a lady in the Big A or what?
从我椅子上下去
Get out of my chair.
感谢您的耐心等候 现在开始登机
Thanks for your patience. We'll now begin boarding
首先邀请前往纽约一等舱的乘客登机
our first-class passengers for New York City.
你好吗
Hi. How you doing?
很好 谢谢
Good, thank you.
抱歉 先生
I'm sorry, sir.
还没有轮到您登机
We're not boarding your zone yet.
你刚说是一等舱
You just called first class.
对 您在经济舱
Yes, and you are in coach.
我从不买♥♥经济舱 再扫描一次
I don't fly coach. Just scan it again.
不是 您看 在这写着第五区
Yeah, no, see? Right here, it says "Zone 5."
我的助手可能...
Uh, you know, my assistant probably...
先生 今天飞机满客
Sir, we have a full flight today.
麻烦您先在旁边等候
If you could just step to the side
让一等舱的乘客继续登机
so that our first-class passengers can continue boarding.
谢谢 马上轮到您
Thanks. We'll be with you in a second.
您好 先生
Hi, sir.
给您 祝您一路平安 不客气
Here you go. Enjoy your flight. You're welcome.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
欢迎搭乘1980航♥班♥
welcome on board Flight 1980,
由亚特兰大飞往纽约
with service from Atlanta to New York.
目前我们排在起飞次序第三位
We are currently third in line for takeoff
大约七分钟后可以起飞
and are expected to be in the air in approximately seven minutes' time.
一个人吗
Flying solo?
我也是
Me, too.
埃伦昨天去了
Ellen went up yesterday.
她兄弟在北部有个小屋
Her brother's got a cabin upstate.
要开五小时车 但比酒店便宜
It's a five-hour drive, but cheaper than a hotel.
埃伦是我老婆
Ellen's my wife.
-42年了 -空乘 准备起飞
- 42 years. - Flight attendants, prepare for takeoff.
你结婚了吗
You married?
没有结婚戒指
No ring.
你这样的帅男人肯定享了不少乐子
Handsome guy like you must have some fun.
我知道现在我不怎么样了
I know I'm not a lot to look at right now,
但我年轻的时候
but, let me tell you, when I was young,
好多姑娘垂涎我
...there were ladies.
然后我遇见了埃伦
Then I met Ellen.
相亲
Blind date.
你能信吗 没错 迷你高尔夫 真事
Can you believe it? Yeah, mini golf. True story.
第二次约会是去吃阿根廷餐
Our second date was Argentinian food.
天哪
Oh, boy.
我告诉你 我的钱包和胃都不怎么喜欢
Let me tell you, that did a number on my wallet and stomach.
天哪 我告诉你
Oh, boy, let me tell you...
救命
Somebody help me!
我来帮忙
Let me help!
快点
Come on!
我们得出去
We have to get out.
我听到广播了
Yeah, I heard on the radio.
里面说大部分乘客都没事
They say most passengers are okay,
但受伤严重的被送到这里
but the seriously injured are headed here,
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表