剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
我们走着瞧
Oh, we'll see.
好的
Okay.
谢谢你做的一切
Um, thanks for everything.
-晚安 -晚安
- Good night. - Night.
我没看见出院许可
I don't see discharge papers.
那是因为你哪儿也去不了
That's because you're not going anywhere.
至少在我同意前走不了
At least not till I say so.
瞧 没人会允许你这样的人
Yeah. See, no one-- let alone someone like you--
违背我的意愿强制我住院
is gonna keep me here against my will.
我同意
I agree.
这样吧
You know what?
所以你的意愿将会被剥夺
Which is why your will needs to be taken.
-这是什么 -小剂量的氯♥胺♥酮♥
- What is that? - Little dose of ketamine.
你干了什么
What the hell did you just do?
你这种人会对别人做的事
What people like you do to others.
我要剥夺你做人的权利
I'm taking away your right to be treated like a human being.
-就这个吗 -今天就这样
- Is this it? - That does it for the day.
你还需要什么吗
Do you need anything else?
不 你可以走了
No. You're free to go.
我告诉过你 如果哈迪斯出了什么事
I told you if anything happened to Hades
你会再见到我的
you'd see me again.
那个黑人医生
That black doc --
他违背哈迪斯的意愿带他去做手术
he took him into surgery against Hades will.
如果他死了或者醒来后
If he dies or he wakes up
不是他自己了
as anything other than himself,
你和那个医生会付出沉重的代价
you and that doc will pay dearly.
凯恩医生
Dr. Cain.
凯恩医生
Dr. Cain.
别担心 我得到了同意
Don't worry, I've got consent.
-脑动静脉畸形切除了 -据我所知
- There's my AVM. - From what I understand,
你曾经得到同意 放下剪刀
you had consent. Put the scissors down.
现在是时候切除哈迪斯了
Now it's time to cut out Hades.
你在切除硬化组织吗
Are you removing the sclerotic tissue?
想想你在做什么
Think about what you're doing.
你不是他那种人 你不会做出这种事
You're better than him. You're better than this.
所以我才能做这个
I'm better because I can do this.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
放开我
Let me go.
放开我
Let me go.
来人啊 救命啊
Somebody! Help!
她缺少了至关重要的东西
She's missing something crucial.
开始切吧
Go ahead and cut.
我们开始吧
Here we go.
不不不
No. No! No!
米娜 米娜
Mina. Mina!
米娜 我来了
Mina, I'm coming!
BGM: There She Is by Johnny Amoroso
♪ Yes, there she is ♪
♪ Is she following me? ♪
♪ If I'm at a movie show ♪
♪ And I'm in the second row, well, there... ♪
她没有心
She doesn't have a heart.
什么
What?
什 什么
Wh-What?
什么
What?
米娜 米娜 你没事吧
Mina! Mina, are you okay?
我有心
I do have a heart.
你当然有
Of course you do.
你的行为不仅让查斯汀陷于危险之中
Your actions not only put Chastain in jeopardy,
还让我有性命之忧
you put my life at risk as well.
我只是做了我该做的
I did what I had to do.
这样的风险对我来说是家常便饭
And I live and breathe for risks like this.
没有人需要犯法
No one has to break the law.
先说清楚 这就是现在的情况
And just to be clear, that's what's happened.
查斯汀不会对你做的事负责
Chastain's not going down for what you did.
你得靠你自己了
You're on your own.
事实上 不会的
Actually, I'm not.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你可能没有注意到 我可以
In case you hadn't noticed, I can do...
想做什么就做什么
whatever the hell I want.
我是红岩山医疗的摇钱树
I'm a cash cow for Red Rock,
也就是说你把查斯汀卖♥♥给他们后
which means when you sold Chastain to them,
替我打掩护就成了你最重要的事
providing cover for me became your number-one job.
所以如果到了需要你解释今天
So, if and when the time comes for you to explain
发生了什么的时候
what happened here today,
你一定会找到合适的说辞
I have no doubt that you will find the right spin.
因为没有我 就没有红岩山医疗
Because without me, there is no Red Rock.
也没有查斯汀
There's no Chastain.
或是你
Or you.
好了
All right.
怎么样
How we doing?
你们做好决定了吗
Have you made a decision?
对 雷米不想要治疗
Yes. Remy doesn't want treatment.
我们要走了 我们就是我们
We're leaving now. We are who we are,
你们是永远不会理解的
and you'll never understand it.
雷米 我知道这很难
Remy, I know that it is difficult,
但是你得面对现实
but you have to face the fact that
吸血主义会要了你的命
vampirism will cost you your life.
-我们不相信 -贝拉 其实
- We don't believe that. - Actually, Bella,
我相信
I-I do believe it.
我一直都知道我不是吸血鬼
I've always known I'm not a vampire.
等等 你说什么
Wait, what are you saying?
你一直在说谎吗
You've been lying all this time?
为了让你开心 为了留住你
To-to make you happy, to keep you.
戴假尖牙 没问题
Uh, fake fangs? No problem.
在棺材里睡一晚 没什么大不了
A night in a coffin? No big deal.
我喝血是因为我愿意做任何事来让你开心
I drank blood because I would do anything to make you happy.
我知道自己不可能再找到你这样的女人
I know I'll never get another woman like you.
我知道我这种人会被「左滑」拒绝
I'm-I'm "swipe left." I know that.
真不敢相信
I can't believe it.
-你是个骗子 -我知道 对不起
- You're a liar. - I-I know. I'm-I'm sorry.
我...我不想失去你
I... I don't want to lose you,
但我现在有生命危险
but I have a life-threatening condition now.
我不能再做吸血鬼了
I have to stop being a vampire.
很多情侣有不同的信仰也过得很幸福
Many couples have different belief systems and are happy.
不
No.
我永远不可能和他在一起
I could never be with this man again.
两个完全不同的人
Two people this fundamentally different
是无法在一起的
cannot remain together.
绝不可能
No way.
我很遗憾 兄弟
I'm sorry, man.
来了 来了
Coming. Coming!
有紧急医疗情况
Hey. We got a medical emergency.
索尼娅 看来他们还是需要我们的帮助
Sonya. Looks like they need our help after all.
你们是谁 你们在干什么
Who are you? What are you doing?
放开我 谁来救救我
Get off of me! Someone help, please!
她怎么了
What's wrong with her?
精神错乱加上手臂上的水疱和溃疡
Based on the mixed delirium, the blisters and ulcers on her arm,
索尼娅得了坏死性筋膜炎
Sonya has necrotizing fasciitis.
那是什么
What the hell is that?
是由导致脓毒性咽喉炎的
It's a flesh-eating disease
细菌引起的食肉性疾病
caused by the same bacteria that causes strep throat.
我们必须马上做手术去除感染的组织
We need to surgically remove the infected tissue now.
手术 你们打算在哪做
Surgery? Just where do you plan on doing that?
在医院里 街对面就有一家
At a hospital. You got one sitting there across the street.
几个月前就关门了
It's been closed for months.
那就重新开门
Then we open it.
病情会在几小时内扩散 导致败血症
Nec fas spreads within hours, leading to sepsis,
截肢然后死亡
amputation and then death.
你们觉得被医生背叛了 是吗
Look, you feel betrayed by doctors, right?
行 我们明白
Fine. We get it.
但你们必须克服并相信我们
But you need to get over it and trust us,
不然索尼娅今晚就会死
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表