剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
在急诊室走廊等了好几个小时
Patients who have been sitting in the ER hallways
就为了内科病房♥一个床位的病人
for hours, waiting for a bed on the medicine floor.
急诊室的走廊和这里的走廊
A hallway in the ER versus a hallway here.
-有什么区别 -离医生的远近
- What's the difference? - Proximity,
医生们往往会忘记这些病人
Doctors tend to forget about these patients, even though,
尽管严格来讲 他们也在名单上
technically, they're on their lists.
看不见就不会放在心上 今天有个病人差点死了
Out of sight, out of mind. A patient almost died today
因为她被忽略了
because she fell through the cracks.
院方不会允许的
Administration won't allow this.
明天一切都会恢复原状
It'll go back to the way it was tomorrow.
也许吧
Maybe.
但至少今天 这些病人
But at least today, these patients,
不会被遗忘
they won't be forgotten.
我们稍微偏离了筋膜的中线
We're slightly off the midline to the fascia,
-因为我看到了直肌 -同意
- 'cause I see rectus muscle. - Agreed.
等等
Wait. Hold up.
纱布
Lap.
看看这颜色
Peep the color.
看起来根本不像肌肉
That doesn't even look like muscle.
颜色过于苍白
It's more pale than usual.
再看看这个
And look at that.
几乎没有抽动
It barely twitched.
这很奇怪 考虑到达克斯的运动员背景
Well, that's odd, given Dax's athletic background.
我认为我们已经找到了答案
I think we've hit the part of the story where we find answers.
康莱德 你在吗
Conrad? You there?
我一直都和你们在一起
I am with you every step of the way.
我知道达克斯得了什么病
I know what's wrong with Dax.
需要肌肉活检来确认
You'll need a muscle biopsy to confirm.
兰德里先生
Mr. Landry. Hey.
结果显示达克斯有遗传性线粒体紊乱
So, it turns out that Dax has a genetic mitochondrial disorder.
当线粒体
And that occurs when mitochondria
无法产生足够的能量
fails to produce enough energy
让身体正常运作时就会发生
for the body to function properly.
达克斯成为职业选手后 开始间歇性禁食
When Dax went pro, he started doing intermittent fasting.
引发了线粒体紊乱 加剧了他的创伤症状
It triggered his disorder and it exacerbated his trauma symptoms.
可以治疗吗
Is it treatable?
采取专门的饮食和补充剂
With a specialized diet and supplements,
他很有机会重返赛场
it's likely he'll be able to continue to play.
我真是太感谢你们了
I can't thank you both enough.
你不应该只感谢我们
We aren't the only ones you should thank.
我们不是独自做出诊断的
We didn't make the diagnosis alone.
康莱德·霍金斯功不可没
Conrad Hawkins was an integral part.
是吗
Really?
兰德里先生
Mr. Landry?
我听说你为达克斯做的事了
I heard what you did for Dax.
我欠你一个感谢
I owe you a debt of thanks.
很高兴我能帮上忙
Glad I could help.
我还听说达克斯找你来
I also heard that Dax brought you in
是因为我们的队医没有重视他的担忧
because our team doctor didn't address his concerns.
这是不可接受的
That's unacceptable.
我的球员对我来说就像家人
My players are like family to me.
这件事告诉我 我的家人需要医生
And this has shown me that my family needs a doctor.
我希望那个医生是你
I'd like that doctor to be you.
这是一个邀约吗
Is, is this is a real offer?
是 我认为在圣约翰医院
It is. I don't think I'll have a problem
给你找一份工作不会有任何困难
getting you a position at St. John's.
那么你意下如何 霍金斯医生
So, Dr. Hawkins, what do you say?
霍金斯 你来这里做什么
Hawkins, what are you doing here?
我觉得你可能想知道我刚成为
I thought you'd like to know I've just been hired
佐治亚足球俱乐部的新队医
as the new team doctor for Georgia FC.
理疗 医疗检查 转诊 骨科手术
Physical therapy, medical tests, referrals, orthopedic surgery.
和知名球队合作
It's the prestige and money
地位崇高 财源滚滚
of a partnership with a major sports team.
所有这些都会留在圣约翰
Now, all of this will remain at St. John's,
除非我决定换一家
unless there's another hospital
就职的医院
I decide to call home.
你希望那家医院是查斯汀吗
Do you want Chastain to be that hospital?
或者我应该告诉红岩山
Or should I just let Red Rock know
你让下金蛋的鹅飞走了
you let this golden goose slip through your fingers?
你在虚张声势
You're bluffing.
比尔·兰德里和圣约翰有合约
Bill Landry has a contract with St. John's.
他的律师说
A contract his lawyers say
考虑到发生在达克斯·拉姆齐身上的事
he can get out of with a few quick phone calls,
打几个电♥话♥就能摆脱这个合约
given what happened to Dax Ramsey.
我要是接受 条件是什么
If I were to agree to this, what would be the terms,
从今往后
moving forward?
我们握手言和
Well, you and I hug it out...
然后我来决定
and then I decide
哪个医生为乔治亚球队提供治疗和咨♥询♥
which physicians treat and consult Georgia FC
而且由我来监控球队医护的每个细节
and I monitor every aspect of team care.
我是总住院医师
I'm chief resident.
我会为我在查斯汀的病人
And I'm gonna do whatever I think is best
做出最有好处的决定
for my patients here at Chastain.
我喜欢 好 好
I love it. Yes, yes.
简直不敢相信你做到了
I can't believe you pulled this off.
真希望我能看到洛根·金的表情
I wish I could've seen the look on Logan Kim's face.
如果你真当我们是朋友
Oh, if you were truly our friend,
你就该把他录下来让我们可以循环播放
you would have recorded it so we can play it on a loop.
我得承认 感觉确实很痛快
I have to admit, it was pretty great,
但这只是个开始
but this is just the beginning.
他说的对 我们还有很多工作要做
He's right. We still have a lot of work to do.
比如驱逐我们的企业霸主
Like ousting our corporate overlords.
-这个任务可不轻松 -没错
- Which won't be an easy task. - True,
但我们齐心协力肯定可以做到
but we will get it done, together.
附议
Agreed.
但首先 你得提高一下着装水平
But first, we need to do something about your wardrobe.
欢迎回家 康莱德
Welcome home, Conrad.
好吧
Yeah! All right.
好了
Yeah!
谢谢
Thank you.
还是很适合你
Still looks good.
举杯
A toast.
敬又一个摸爬滚打的日子
Here's to another day in the trenches.
这可值得一干而尽
I'll drink to that.
-干杯 -干杯 很开心你回来了
- Cheers. - Cheers. It's good to have you back.
很抱歉没跟你一起庆祝
I'm sorry I wasn't there to celebrate with you.
经过了这么一天
After the day you've had,
你不应该再为我考虑了
I'm the last person you should think about.
凯尔还有很长的路要走
Kyle has a long road ahead,
可你不需要一个人面对 妮珂
but you don't have to do this alone, Nic.
不管发生什么 都有我在
Whatever happens, I'm here.
我说了什么好话吗
Hey. What did I say?
我最需要听到的话
Exactly what I needed to hear.
打扰了
Oh. Oh, hey, sorry.
抱歉 我只是
Sorry, I just...
我可以借一下这个吗
Do you...? I-Is it okay if I borrow this?
-我已经用来打包了 -没问题
- I kind of already stuck my... - Oh, yeah, yeah.
不用还我了 该带的都带了吧
You can keep it. You got everything you need?
嗯 有零食 有音乐 有地图
Uh, yeah, yeah. You got snacks, you got tunes, you got road map.
我觉得可以出发了
I think we are good to go.
如果你有任何需要
Well, if you need anything...
嗯
Yeah.
你觉得萨凡纳的这个地方
Hey, so-- you-you think this place in Savannah,
你真的觉得他们可以帮助我
you really, you really think they can help me?
那是全国最顶尖的住院治疗中心之一
It's one of the best inpatient centers in the country.
就是个精神病院 我懂 但没关系
It's a psych joint. I get it, but good.
不管付出多大努力
Whatever it takes.
我想要在你提到的那些时刻
I really want to be there for all those moments
陪在你身边
that you talked about.
我也希望
Me too.
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表