剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
「住院医师」前情回顾
Previously on The Resident...
如果我没有受伤
If I hadn't gotten injured,
他们也许不会及时发现我得了癌症
they might not have caught my cancer in time.
你的补充剂有潜力
Your supplements have potential.
你拒绝了我的推销
You killed my pitch.
你说查斯汀不能冒险
You said Chastain doesn't take chances.
他们不冒险 我愿意冒险
They don't. I do.
三合一生活
如果阿达库的孩子
So what's your plan
成为你的责任你有什么计划
if Adaku's baby becomes your responsibility?
我没计划
I don't have one.
霍金斯是个检举者
Hawkins is a whistle-blower.
他对医院是个威胁
He's a threat to the hospital.
我来处理他
I'll handle it.
霍金斯医生 你骗了移植委员会
Dr. Hawkins, you lied to the transplant board.
你被开除了 把你的呼机给我
You're fired. Give me your pager.
谢谢
Thank you.
紧急医疗诊所
我们人满为患
We're a high-volume outfit.
有很多厨房♥事故和食物中毒
A lot of kitchen mishaps and food poisoning.
候诊室整天挤满了人
Waiting room's packed 24/7,
所以每个病人仅限十分钟
so ten minutes per patient.
如果诊断不明确 超过了十分钟呢
And if the diagnosis isn't obvious, and it takes over ten minutes?
我们还为客户满意度感到骄傲
We also take pride in customer satisfaction.
你的奖金与其挂钩
Your bonuses are tied to it.
开药灵活点
So... flexible prescribing,
你懂吧
if you know what I mean.
病人讨厌被拒绝
Patients hate being told "no."
这不就是导致阿片类药物危机的原因吗
Yeah. Isn't that what contributed to the opioid crisis?
你说你为什么不在查斯汀工作了
And why did you say you're not at Chastain anymore?
如果那么简单的话 每个人都能当医生了
If it were easy, everyone would be a doctor,
因为这是世界上最棒的工作 尽管如此
because this is the best job in the world, despite everything.
正因为如此
Because of everything.
你现在感觉怎样
How you feeling?
不痛了 十多年来第一次不痛了
Pain-free. First time in over a decade.
已经召集了移植小组的人员
The transplant team has been called in.
我会全程陪着你
I will be with you every step of the way.
马歇尔·温思罗普
已拒接
我生命中一半时间都没有父亲
I spent half my life without a father.
我们会解决这个问题
We're gonna fix that.
这些病人需要你
These patients need you,
我认为这家医院需要我们这两种医生
and I think this hospital needs doctors like both of us.
天哪 我喜欢你信任我的样子
God, I love when you believe in me.
我一直都信任你
I never stopped believing in you.
他们开除了康莱德
They're firing Conrad.
保安会带你出去
Security will escort you out.
哭喊不会让奶粉更快地冲好
Screaming won't make this go any faster.
也许可以
Or maybe it will.
好了
Okay.
喝吧
Yeah.
住 院 医 师
第三季 第十一集
大家早上好
Good morning, everyone.
我是加里森医生 你们的总住院医师
I'm Dr. Garrison, your chief resident.
欢迎各位第二年住院医师
Welcome, second-year residents.
你们今天将会有自己的实习生
You'll be getting interns of your own today.
你们将成为他们的导师 老师
You will be their mentors, their teachers.
别犹豫 让他们忙得团团转
Do not hesitate to work them like pack mules.
医院依赖他们这些廉价劳动力
The hospital relies on their cheap labor.
别提问 只有两条原则
No questions. There are only two rules--
不能退出 不能死亡
no one quits, no one dies.
普瓦什医生
Dr. Pravesh?
我是埃兹拉·德雷福斯 你的实习生
Ezra Dreyfuss, your intern.
你好 埃兹拉 欢迎
Hey, Ezra. Welcome.
我是艾琳
And I'm Eline.
你不必过来 你儿子会受到妥善照顾的
You didn't have to come. Your son's in good hands.
她不是我的母亲
Oh, she's not my mother.
我也是你的实习生
I am also your intern.
抱歉 我没想到...
Sorry. I-I wasn't expecting...
-你以为我会更老吗 -不 我...
- You thought I'd be older? - No, no, no. I...
当然不是
Of course not.
我是说...
I-I meant...
没想到有两个实习生
There are two of you.
艾琳和埃兹拉
Eline, Ezra.
我很高兴欢迎你们来到查斯汀
I'm thrilled to welcome you to Chastain.
我当医生的第一天...
You know, on my first day as a doctor...
在你像威廉·华♥莱♥士♥一样进行战前演讲前
Before you go all William Wallace on us,
我得声明我对任何坚果或奶制品都过敏
I am highly allergic to any form of nut or dairy.
我要是接触其中任意一样 就死定了
If I come into contact with either, I will drop dead.
抱歉 请继续
Sorry. Please continue.
知道了
Got it.
今天将为你们的余生指明方向
Today will set you on the course for the rest of your lives.
当遇到困难时
So, when there are tough times,
只要想想你为什么决定当一名医生
just remember why you decided to be a doctor.
艾琳
Eline?
你见过这样的实习生吗
You ever met an intern
她眼看着心爱之人死于不治之症
who watched a loved one die of an incurable disease,
她辞掉了工作 成为一个看护
quit work to become a caregiver,
从他们在疾病中遇到的医疗专业人士
drew inspiration from the medical professionals
那里获得了灵感
they met throughout the disease,
然后进入医学院 成为了一名医生
enrolled in medical school and became a doctor?
如果那就是你 那么是的 我见过
If that person is you, then... then, yes, I have.
那不是我
That person is not me.
我在给一群三年级的「恐♥怖♥分♥子♥」教数学
I was teaching math to a bunch of third-grade terrorists,
我深受鼓舞想离开那里
and I was deeply inspired to get the hell out of there.
这太好笑了 好 轮到我了
That's hilarious. Okay, my turn.
普瓦什 三区需要你和你的「孩子们」
Pravesh, need you and your children in Bay 3.
谢谢
Thank you.
奥德尔 我是普瓦什医生
Odel. Dr. Pravesh.
你要是同意的话 我想让我的实习生观摩
If it's okay with you, I'd like to have my interns observe.
没问题
Of course.
我已经咳嗽好几周了
So, uh, I've had this cough for a few weeks now.
-好 只是咳嗽吗 -只是咳嗽
- Okay. Just the cough? - Just the cough.
这可是急诊室
It's called an emergency room.
我知道 但我明天要去柬埔寨
I know, but I'm going to Cambodia tomorrow,
所以我想我应该来看看
so I thought I'd have it checked out,
要是情况加重 我可不想去
and I didn't want to end up in some remote village clinic
偏远的乡村诊所
if it got worse.
好的 让我看看 深呼吸
Okay. Let me take a look. Deep breath.
我在大学时去过柬埔寨背包旅行
I backpacked through Cambodia in college.
-你肯定会喜欢那里的 -是吗
- You are gonna love it. - Yeah?
我跟着交响乐团去过一次英国
I have been to England once with the symphony,
仅此而已
and that's about it.
亚特兰大交响乐团吗
Atlanta Symphony?
对 我是拉大提琴的
Yeah. I play cello.
你和詹尼·巴利萨一起演奏过吗
You ever play with Gianni Balissa?
-他教会了我一切 -我也是
- He taught me everything I know. - Me too.
我是苏萨乐团小提琴奖的荣誉获得者
I was honorary recipient of the Sousa Band Award for the violin.
让我猜猜 你是个音乐天才
Let me guess. You're a musical genius.
是的 没错
Yeah. Yeah.
普瓦什医生
Dr. Pravesh!
摩托车撞到了消防栓 我们需要你
Scooter versus fire hydrant, we need you.
贝多芬 你跟我来
Beethoven, you're with me.
艾琳 你来完成对奥德尔的全身检查
Eline, I want you to finish doing a full physical exam on Odel,
检查完后向我报告
and report back to me when you're done.
-这是在开玩笑吧 -我觉得不是
- You have got to be kidding me. - I don't think he is.
超过一半的医院根据相对价值单位
More than half of hospitals pay doctors
而不是固定薪酬来支付医生的工资
based on relative value units instead of set salaries.
这就是资本主义
Think of it as capitalism.
你做的手术 活检和诊断性手术越多
The more procedures, biopsies, test diagnostic surgeries you do,
赚的钱越多 就这么简单
the more money you'll make; it's that simple.
我们成了汽车销♥售♥员吗
So, what, are we car salesmen now?
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表