剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
「住院医师」前情回顾
Previously on The Resident...
我刚跟亚特兰大最热门的音乐经纪人签约了
I just signed with the hottest music agent in Atlanta.
你不能当音乐家
You can't be a musician.
你是一位公主
You're a princess.
你在这里的日子将要结束了
Your time here will be coming to an end.
普瓦什
Yo, Pravesh!
鲁帕是我的教女之一
Rupa is one of my goddaughters.
她的儿子有罕见的疾病
Her son has a very rare condition.
他的心脏长在他的体外
His heart is growing outside his body.
我一生都在努力让自己像我爸一样被人尊敬
I worked hard all my life to be seen like my dad.
他是个好人
He was a good man.
我们要结婚了 宝贝们
We're getting hitched, baby!
妮珂莱特·奈文 你愿意嫁给我吗
Nicolette Nevin, will you do me the honor?
愿意
Yes.
上面都好吗
Everything okay up there?
我刚掉了东西
I just dropped something!
你可以慢点
You could slow down.
如果我们不赶快 就抢不到桌子了
If we don't hurry, we're not gonna get a table.
是你说要放松放松的
You're the one who wanted to shake things up.
我指的是跳伞或去石山徒步
Uh, I meant like skydiving or hiking Stone Mountain,
不过如果你想做这个 我乐意奉陪
but, hey, if this is what you want to do, I am all in.
太夸张了吗
Too much?
跟这个配吗
Does it go with these?
我的天
Oh, my God!
太贴心了
That's so sweet.
我超喜欢
I love them!
你戴着戒指呢
You're wearing the ring.
我们现在不是要低调行事吗
Aren't we still keeping that on the DL?
暂时是的
For now, yes.
我们该让杰西卡和欧文享受订婚的喜悦
We should let Jessica and Irving have their moment.
我已经准备好告诉全世界了
I was ready to shout it from the rooftops.
我喜欢有两人的小秘密
I like having our sweet little secret.
总之现在不错
For now, anyway.
但今天我们要庆祝订婚
But today we celebrate our engagement.
得走了
We got to go.
BGM: Two Doors Down by Dolly Parton
♪ Yeah, two doors down ♪
♪ They're laughing and drinking and having a party ♪
♪ And two doors down they're not aware that I'm around ♪
♪ But here I am crying my heart out... ♪
-不错啊 -对吧
- Okay. - Right?
-不错 这很有意思 -我的天
- Okay. This is fun. - Oh, my God.
我说了会人挤人
I told you it's packed!
这是我见过最酷的地方了
This is the coolest thing I've ever seen.
我们得把所有认识的人都带来
We have to bring everyone we know.
贝尔和凯恩的心脏不适合这里
Bell and Cain don't have the right pumps.
埃兹拉 你在这干什么
Ezra, what are you doing here?
-我是个常客 -什么
- I'm a regular. - What?
一个小经验 鸡肉华夫饼美味得很
Pro tip-- the chicken and waffles are divine.
别吃饼干和肉酱
Skip the biscuits and gravy.
谢谢提醒
Good to know.
没问题
You got it.
这位美人是谁啊
Who do we have here?
你好
Oh, hello.
-我吗 我吗 -对 就是你 俊俏小生
- Me? Me? - Yes, you, Mr. Handsome.
你好啊
Hello.
我爱这个 我爱...
I love this. I love...
我爱这个
I love this.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
我的天
Oh, my God.
对了
Oh, guys?
我朋友和我在前面有张桌子
My friends and I have a table up front
如果你们想一起的话
if you want to come join us.
-好啊 -好
- Yes. - Yeah.
-当真 -当然
- Yeah? - Yeah.
静待这里的头牌吧 多儿·E·伍德
Wait until you see the headliner, Doll E. Wood.
她太不可思议了
She is a-mazing.
♪ I can't believe I'm standing here ♪
♪ Dry-eyed, all smiles and talking ♪
♪ Making conversation ♪
♪ With the new love I have found... ♪
你准备好了吗 多儿·E
Are you ready, Doll E.?
我有点不舒服 不过
I'm a little under the weather, but...
你没法让田纳西山区女孩安静 亲爱的
you can't keep a Tennessee mountain girl down, honey.
女士们 先生们 掌声有请
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome to the stage
我们的特别艺人
our very special entertainer,
一路从田纳西洛克斯山脊而来
all the way from Locust Ridge, Tennessee
到了我们这小小的松饼化妆屋
to our humble house of pancake makeup.
独一无二的多儿·E·伍德
The one and only, Doll E. Wood!
今天真是个美妙的周日
Oh, it's a glorious Sunday to be
可以成为自己一直想成为的人
who you always wanted to be.
大伙儿 你们看起来像派对动物
Boy, you sound like a partying crowd.
-你们喜欢派对吗 -喜欢
- Do you like to party? - Yeah!
那很好 因为我听说隔壁的隔壁
Well, that's a good thing, 'cause I hear there's one
就在举♥行♥派对 而且我们都被邀请了
happening two doors down, and we are all invited.
♪隔壁的隔壁 他们在欢笑畅饮♪
♪ Two doors down, they're laughing and drinking ♪
♪狂欢派对 就在隔壁的隔壁♪
♪ And having a party and two doors down ♪
♪我们不知他们的存在♪
♪ We're not aware that they're around ♪
♪直到现在♪
♪ Here we end ♪
♪身心欢愉♪
♪ Feeling everything but sorry ♪
♪我们要开自己的派对♪
♪ We're having our own party ♪
♪隔壁的隔壁♪
♪ Two doors down, yeah ♪
♪隔壁的隔壁♪
♪ Two doors down... ♪
这是我最喜欢的部分
This is my favorite bit.
那段詹姆斯·布朗的插曲
The James Brown interlude. Yeah.
♪隔壁的隔壁♪
♪ Two doors down ♪
-怎么回事 -不知道
- What's going on? - I don't know.
这不是演出的一部分
This wasn't in the act before.
多儿 多儿你还好吗
Doll? Doll, are you okay?
天啊
Oh, my God.
还有呼吸
Still breathing.
脉搏微弱
Pulse is weak.
打急救电♥话♥ 我们需要救护车
Call 911, we need an ambulance.
住 院 医 师
第三季 第十七集
带她去七区
Take her to Bay Seven.
-跟我说下重点 -我们本来在变装餐厅吃早午餐
- Give me the bullet. - We were at this amazing drag brunch.
明天我就要进外科了
I start on surgery tomorrow,
所以我需要缓解压力
so I needed to decompress, you know
重点 埃兹拉 别讲故事
Bullet, Ezra, not life story.
这是约瑟夫·金尼
This is Joseph Kinney,
也就是神奇的多儿·E·伍德
aka the amazing Doll E. Wood.
埃兹拉 你重新说下重点
Ezra, want to take another shot at that bullet?
急性腹痛伴晕厥
Acute onset abdominal pain with syncope.
-高血压 -一 二 三
- Hypotension... - One, two, three.
途中输入两升生理盐水 高血压缓解
Hypotension improved with two liters normal saline en route.
你们大家都太好了 都是好人
Y'all are too kind, all y'all.
造成这么大♥麻♥烦真不好意思
I'm so embarrassed, causing all this fuss.
不用不好意思 这是我们的工作
No need to be embarrassed, this is what we do.
我们想帮忙
We want to help.
我们给你换上病号♥服吧
Let's get you into a gown,
然后做完整检查 埃兹拉
so we can do a full exam. Ezra?
你之前有过这样的腹痛吗
You have pain like this before?
时不时有
Off and on.
我就忽略了
I just ignored it.
这么多表演啊 跳舞啊
With all the acrobatics, the dancing,
还有束腰什么的
the cinching and the tucking.
我闪过腰
I threw my back out.
还有过肾结石
I even had kidney stones.
我习惯疼痛了
I'm used to hurting.
我们先做心电图和血常规
Let's, uh, get an EKG as well as a CBC
还有血生化
and a CMP to start.
多儿 我们只是做全面检查
Doll, we're just covering all the bases.
-我们会照顾好你的 -好
- We're gonna take good care of you. - Okay.
费尔德曼医生和我去给你开点止痛药
Dr. Feldman and I are gonna get you some pain meds right now.
你的病号♥服来了
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表