剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
「住院医师」前情回顾
Previously on The Resident...
说来话长
Hey, it's a long story,
但都会好起来的
but everything's gonna be just fine.
这与你和她都无关
This is not on you or her.
我知道她累坏了
I knew she was exhausted...
专注于你现在能做的事
Focus on what you can do now.
要是我邀请你一起过感恩节
Would it be moving too fast
会不会操之过急
if I invited you to Thanksgiving?
我和家人一起过感恩节
I spend Thanksgiving with my family.
也许能有解决办法
Maybe there's something we can work out.
杰西死了 她不会回来了
Jessie's gone, and she is not coming back.
我只有你了 孩子
You're all I got, kid.
我们现在是奈文小队了
We're Team Nevin, now.
你跟凯恩医生交情好到直呼其名吗
On a first-name basis with Dr. Cain?
我们是老交情了 他帮我找的这份工作
We go way back-- he's the one who got me this job.
你没有医疗领域的工作背景
You have no background in health care?
我的工作背景
I have a background...
是谋取利润
in profits.
如果我在皇后区 我现在就会
If I were back home in Queens, I would be playing
在玩夺旗橄榄球了
flag football right now.
但你没有在做你传统的
But you're not living your Thanksgiving
-感恩节活动是因为 -实习年
- traditions because... - Intern year.
所有主要的节日 我只在总统日休息过
The only major holiday I've gotten off is Presidents' Day.
你呢
How about you?
你是为杰西卡来的
You here for Jessica?
对
Yeah.
她让家人回田纳西州了
She sent her family back home to Tennessee
照顾她的曾祖母艾蒂
to care for her Great-Grandma Addie.
男性被火鸡油炸锅弄伤
Man versus turkey fryer--
四十岁男性左腿完全被油炸锅烧伤
40-year-old male with full thickness burns on his left leg.
好 三区
Okay, Bay Three.
我的腿 天啊 太疼了
Ow, my leg! God, it hurts.
我发誓我只是以为火鸡油炸锅
I swear I just thought using a turkey fryer
能加速做熟冷冻火鸡
would cook a frozen bird faster.
油炸锅会让冷冻火鸡爆♥炸♥
Fryers make frozen turkeys explode.
我赌今天与火鸡相关的病患不多于十二例
Over and under on turkey-related injuries today is at a 12.
没问题 我赌五十块超过这个数
You're on-- 50 on the over.
看着吧 普瓦什
You'll see, Pravesh.
感恩节是一年中最危险的节日
Thanksgiving is the most dangerous holiday of the year.
牵引器
And retractor.
等这里结束后 有个孤儿聚餐
After we're done, there's an orphan potluck here.
我去年去了 我们一起感恩
I went last year-- we all said our gratitudes
还有各种活动
and everything.
家庭感恩节已经是地狱了
Family Thanksgivings are hell.
孤儿感恩节比那更糟
Orphan Thanksgivings are worse.
但有什么比地狱更糟
But what-what's worse than hell?
与陌生人闲聊 干巴巴的内馅儿
Small talk with strangers. Dry stuffing.
喝醉的大婶在餐桌下变得毛手毛脚
Drunk Aunt Sally getting handsy under the table.
不是我婶
Not my aunt.
对我来说
For me,
待在手术室是最好的假期
being in the OR is the perfect holiday.
没有打扰
No interruptions.
不用做老板
No CEO duties.
不用赶着去参加会议
No rushing to get to meetings.
为庆祝一个感恩的节日
To celebrate the holiday for giving thanks,
如果你能让我缝合我会很感激
I'd be so grateful if you'd let me close.
谢谢
Thank you.
嚎狼的歌♥对感恩节来说是不是太嘶哑了
Is Howlin' Wolf too throaty for Thanksgiving?
也许选迈尔士更安全
Maybe Miles is a safer choice.
别因为选歌♥给自己太大压力 古斯
Don't stress over music genres, Gussie.
歌♥曲是关键 妈妈
The genre is key, Mom.
而压力是必然的
And stress is a given.
我要第一次见我的亲生兄弟
I'm meeting my biological brothers for the first time.
你要见我的生父生母
You're meeting my bio parents.
我知道奥斯汀一家天不怕地不怕
I know Austins don't scare easily,
但这一次挺可怕的
but this one is quite terrified.
烤山药能治愈一切 尝尝
Baked yams cure all-- taste.
不 我不吃了 老爸
Nah, I'm-I'm good, Pops.
反胃
Acid reflux kicking up.
好吃
Mmm, delicious.
-当然了 -AJ在担心什么
- Of course. - What's AJ so worried about?
他担心自己新的兄弟不喜欢他
Oh, he's afraid his new brothers aren't gonna like him.
不 我担心他们不喜欢迈尔士·戴维斯
No, I'm afraid they're not gonna like Miles Davis.
别犯傻了 大家都喜欢迈尔士
Don't be silly-- everybody likes Miles.
我给你泡点姜茶 治治你的反胃
I'll make you some ginger tea to settle your tummy.
你♥爸♥就是这样
That's your daddy.
是啊
Yeah.
我喜欢 我喜欢 但是
I like it, I like it, but, uh...
「性感感恩节」
"Sexy Thanksgiving"?
这句话有些误导
That's a bit misleading.
你觉得这不性感吗
You don't think this is sexy?
没有工作
No work.
没有家人
No family.
不用餐后打扫
Nobody to clean up after.
只有外卖♥♥ 电影
Just takeout, movies,
如果你想的话
and if you're up for it...
我的错 太性感了
My mistake-- so sexy.
瞧 性感感恩节是感谢彼此最好的方式
See, see? Sexy Thanksgiving is the perfect way to give thanks.
你已经叫外卖♥♥了吗
Did you already order takeout?
没有
Nope.
惊喜
Surprise!
火鸡节快乐 妮基
Happy Turkey Day, Nicky!
爸 我以为你去钓鱼了
Dad, uh, I thought you went fishing.
不 鱼可以等到明天
Nah, the fish will wait till tomorrow.
我知道你讨厌在节假日做饭
I know how much you hate cooking on holidays
和之后洗碗打扫 所以我过来
and cleaning up after, so I came to take over
帮你简化一切
and simplify things for you.
这是赛迪
This is Sadie.
她是我的副厨
She's my sous chef.
感恩节快乐 各位
Hi, Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
-谢 谢谢 -进去吧
- Oh, thank-- thank you. - Here you go.
这里真漂亮
Oh, it's beautiful.
住 院 医 师
第三季 第八集
-嗯 -你能想到什么
- Yeah. - Can you think of something
不能用一片柠檬皮变更美味的东西吗
that isn't made better with a twist of lemon?
你这么一问 还真没有
Off the top of my head, no.
谢谢
Thank you.
-给 爸爸 -谢谢
- There you go, Dad. - Oh, thanks.
我希望我们来这没关系
I hope it's okay that we're here.
嗯 没事
Yeah, yeah, it's fine.
我很开心见到你 但是
I'm happy to see you, uh, but...
赛迪是谁
who's Sadie?
我的朋友 她是我的朋友
My friend. She's my friend.
不 妮珂 不不
No! Nic, no, no, no.
我保证 我向你发誓
I-I promise, I swear to you
我早过了跟不适合的人谈恋爱的年纪
my inappropriate dating years are long over.
你怎么认识她的
How did you meet her?
她入院时羟考酮吸食过量
She came in ODing on oxy.
他们救了她 不过
They saved her, but...
还是很可怕
it was some scary stuff.
但你知道老话怎么说
But you know what they say.
瘾君子要找到自己的底线
Addicts have to find their rock bottom.
她找到了
And she did.
她已经戒毒一个月了
She's been clean a month.
那这是她第一个不吸毒的感恩节
So this is her first drug-free Thanksgiving?
对
Yeah.
你知道节日对于瘾君子来说有多难
You know how hard the holidays are for addicts.
还有他们的家人
And their families.
嗯
Right.
我确信她得去向她的家人弥补过去
And I'm sure she has to make amends with hers.
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表