剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
小心别碰到脊髓
Ah, careful with that cord.
如果我们害沃斯医生的
Dr. Voss won't like it
女婿瘫痪 她会不高兴的
if we paralyze her son-in-law.
凯恩医生 有人紧急呼叫你
Dr. Cain, you're getting a 911 page.
是5921病房♥
Room 5921.
-抢救小组在路上了 -那是我的病人
- Code team en route. - That's my case.
凯恩医生 这里还没结束
Dr. Cain, we're not done here.
-她又发作了吗 -对
- Hey. Did she seize again? - Yeah.
她意识减弱 低血压 心率过缓
She's obtunded, hypertensive and bradycardic.
是库欣反射
Cushing's reflex.
起搏垫
Pads.
我们得立刻送她进手术室
We got to get her to an OR now.
凯恩想亲自给她做手术
Cain wanted to do this one.
他可没得选
He doesn't have a choice.
我们走吧 快点 出发了
Let's go. Come on. Let's go, let's go, let's go.
可恶 我看不清出血点在哪
Damn it, I can't see where the blood's coming from.
-我要进去 -不行 姬特
- I'm going in there. - You can't, Kit.
他失血过多了
He's losing too much blood.
他就要进入出血性休克了
He's going into hemorrhagic shock.
让他们专心手术 好吗
Let them focus. Okay?
等等 我们失去神经信♥号♥♥了
Wait. Wait. u202dWe've lost nerve signal.
不行 我们得继续下去
No, we have to keep moving.
你什么都看不见 就像在水下动手术一样
Well, you can't see anything. You're operating underwater.
抽吸这里 还剩一个碎片 我感觉得到
Suction right there. One more fragment left. I can feel it.
椎体已经切除完毕
The vertebral body has been removed.
神经信♥号♥♥恢复了
Nerve signal has returned.
杰森 给我找个住院医师
Jason, get me a resident.
这里我来收尾
I'll finish and close up here.
去找你的病人吧
Go to your patient.
我叫你们等我的
I told you to wait!
我们呼叫过你 但她情况恶化了
We paged you, but she was going downhill.
很多次我都是在没有你的情况下开始手术的
And I've started without you a thousand times.
详细报告
Details.
她开始发作 然后意识减弱
She started to seize, then became obtunded.
现在我无法止血
And now I can't stop the bleeding.
出血是因为她的大脑肿胀
She's bleeding because her brain is swelling.
我们得控制肿胀 让开
We need to control it. Move!
楚 把她摆成头高脚低位
Chu, put her in reverse Trendelenburg.
-注射甘露醇和速尿静 -马上
- Push the mannitol and furosemide. - On it.
你在压她的大脑 你确定这样可以吗
You're pushing on her brain. Are you sure?
我不希望她脑疝 然后被头骨划伤
I don't want her to herniate and lacerate on the skull.
给我开颅器
Craniotome to me.
需要给她的大脑更多肿胀的空间
Need to create some more room for her brain to swell.
我们不应该先做双侧部份额叶切除术
Aren't we going to start bilateral partial frontal
来控制肿胀吗
lobectomies to control the swelling?
然后让她变成植物人吗
And have her turn into a vegetable?
不 我们才不会那么做
No, we're not gonna do that.
凯恩医生 出血停止了
Dr. Cain, the bleeding is stopping.
她的血压正在下降 可恶
Her pressure's tanking. Damn it!
她心脏骤停了
She's coding.
给她贴起搏垫
I need pads on her.
马上去推急救车
Get the code cart, now!
开始心肺复苏
Starting CPR.
我们已经抢救她三十分钟了
We've been coding her for 30 minutes.
再推一毫克肾上腺素
Another milligram of epi.
注射一安瓿碳酸氢钠 她现在一定酸中毒了
Get in an amp of bicarb. She must be acidotic by now.
再注射两克甘露醇
Two more grams of mannitol.
暂停按压
Hold compressions.
她的瞳孔放大了
Her pupils are blown.
没有颈动脉搏动
No carotid pulse.
但没人会在你的手术室死去 对吧
But no one dies, right? In your OR.
我们还能救她吧
We can still save her?
这里没有人可救了
There's not a person here to save.
死亡时间
Time of death...
18时47分
18:47.
妈妈
Mommy!
你好呀 亲爱的
Mm. Hi, sweetie.
博物馆好玩吗
How was the museum?
我以为他好多了
I thought he was getting better.
又接上管子和电线了
The tubes and wires are back on.
希望不用太久了
Hopefully not for long.
他退烧了
His fever's down.
去除了脓肿 药物起作用了
Now that the abscess is gone, the drugs are working.
看我给爸爸画了什么 你觉得他会喜欢吗
Look what I made for Daddy. Do you think he'll like it?
让我猜猜 这是萨拉的其中一只小狗吧
Ah, let me guess. One of Sarah's puppies?
我已经给她取名为佩妮了
I already named her Penny.
你想坐爸爸旁边吗
Do you want to sit with Daddy?
爸爸 你会喜欢上佩妮的
Daddy, you're going to like Penny.
她不会像史蒂夫叔叔的狗一样乱叫
She won't bark, like Uncle Steve's dog.
-还有 -我不太敢问
- And... - I'm afraid to ask,
但你觉得他能恢复视力吗
but do you think he'll be able to see again?
老实说 我不知道
Honestly, I don't know.
我希望如此
I hope so.
妈 我不知道没有你我们要怎么办
I don't know what we would have done without you, Mom.
这是妈妈
So, this is Mom,
这是你 这是我和佩妮
this is you, and this is me with Penny.
你不觉得她会变得毛茸茸的吗
Don't you think she's gonna be fluffy?
这是姬特外婆
This is Grandma Kit.
她很可爱吧
Isn't she cute?
米格尔
Miguel.
老兄 你的消融术进行得很完美
Hey, man, your ablation went pitch perfect,
就像一段很棒的小号♥独奏
like a fine trumpet solo.
谢谢
Thanks.
你听到这个消息应该高兴的
Yeah, that's supposed to be good news.
我的小号♥比喻也非常精辟
And my trumpet metaphor was a pretty clever one.
但他们告诉我你不肯下床 怎么了
Yet they tell me you will not get out of bed. What's up?
只是
It's just...
这么长时间以来我一直告诉自己
I spent so much time telling myself
我没有生病
that I'm not sick,
我会好起来的
that I'll be fine.
但我知道昨晚我差点死了
But knowing that I could have died last night,
我满脑子都是这个
that's all I can think of.
是的 担心是很正常的
Yeah, well, it's natural to worry.
但你的心脏比你
But your heart is stronger than
上午入院时更强壮了
when you came in here this morning.
这个我要感谢你
And I thank you for that.
但这次以后 我觉得自己
But after this, I can't see myself
再也不能回到舞池
getting back onto that dance floor.
你烧掉了我的一部分心脏
You burned away a part of my heart,
一起烧掉的
and with it...
还有我的胆量
went a lot of my nerve.
我应该嫉妒吗
Should I be jealous?
奥斯汀医生正在测试
Dr. Austin is testing the strength
他病人的心脏强度
of his patient's heart
让他知道他可以继续跳舞
to show him it's okay to dance again.
他很特别 不是吗
He's one of a kind, isn't he?
是的
Yeah.
好的 有个小提示
All right, here's a little tip.
他更喜欢盆栽 活得更久
He's more of a plant guy. They live longer.
这是送他父母的 今天是他们的结婚纪念日
Oh, these are for his parents. It's their wedding anniversary.
今晚是我第一次见他们
I'm meeting them for the first time tonight.
他们是什么样的人
What are they like?
我没见过他们
I've never met them.
祝我好运
Wish me luck.
正好需要这个
Just what I need.
必须承认 我以为你来不了
I must admit, I didn't think you'd make it.
那个超级真菌
So what's the, uh...
-情况怎么样了 -终于控制下来了
- status on that superbug? - Finally contained.
是的 结束了
Yep, it's over.
医院彻底消毒 病人很安全
The hospital's clean, the patients are safe.
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表