剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
Platelets are still falling,
现在她贫血了 所以我呼叫了奥斯汀
and now she's anemic, so I paged Austin.
这完全不合理
That doesn't make any sense.
她已经输注了超过二十个单位的浓缩红细胞
She's gotten over 20 units PRBCs,
十五单位血浆 十单位血小板
15 FFPs, ten units of platelets...
对 你最好继续输注
Yeah, well, you better keep 'em coming.
你觉得她还在出血吗
You think she's still bleeding?
我没看到她的胸腔有任何出血征象
I don't see anything in her chest.
她的腹部正常柔软
Her belly's nice and soft.
血全都跑去哪了
Well, where's all the blood going?
我们正在研究
We're working on that.
你确定你没有漏掉出血点吗
You're sure you didn't miss a bleed somewhere?
或许是腹膜后腔或胸膜腔呢
Maybe the retroperitoneum or pleural cavities?
没有 我什么都没漏掉
No, I didn't miss anything.
你又不能确定 或许这次
You can't know that. Maybe, this time,
你漏掉了什么 导致杰西卡还太虚弱
you missed something and that's why Jessica's still too sick
不能做手术 现在她快没时间了
for surgery. And now she's running out of time.
别忘记我们都在同一阵线
Hey. Remember, we are on the same side.
我再带她去做一次CT
I'll take her for another CT,
只是确定我们没漏掉什么
just to make sure we're not missing anything.
我什么都没漏掉
I didn't miss anything.
但我们再做一次CT吧 这样就能确定了
But let's get another CT, so we can be certain.
很抱歉我刚才离开你了 宝贝
I'm sorry I left you, babe.
对不起
I'm sorry.
怎么了
What's going on?
她还在贫血
She's still anemic
跟血小板减少 即使多次输血也没用
and thrombocytopenic despite multiple transfusions.
为什么
Why?
我正在找原因
I'm working on it.
老实说我不知道
Honestly, I don't know.
CT上没有异常吗
There's nothing on the CT?
没有
No.
我联♥系♥了透析医疗公♥司♥的首席执行官
I called the CEO of DiaCure.
我们做了交易
We made a deal.
我们答应只用他们的透析设备
We're gonna use their dialysis equipment exclusively.
你能拿到你需要的数据
You can get the data you need.
我 我只是
I-I just, uh...
只是觉得我得做点正面的事
just felt like I had to do something positive.
杰西卡是
J-Jessica's...
她是我最喜欢的手术护士
She's my favorite of the OR nurses.
她 她活力四射
You know, she's a-- she's a pistol.
而且
You know. And...
她很体贴
sweet.
很有修养
And a lady.
所以这件事是为她做的
So this one's for her.
真希望能争取更多
Wish it were more.
但我尽力了
It's all I got.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你的敷料需要换了
Your dressing needs to be changed.
给我找个真正的护士
Get me a real nurse.
他一直在抠发炎的地方
He's been picking at his cellulitis.
对 因为我受不了 太痒了
Yeah, bec-- I can't help it, because it itches.
懂吗 你应该去给我弄点药
All right? So why don't-- why don't you give me something
而不是一直来烦我
in-instead of getting in my face?
这话听起来像是骗药 还有
That sounds like drug seeking to me, and...
-先生 你不能这样做 -史蒂夫
- Sir, you can't-can't do that. - Steve.
-先生 先生 -你得回到床上
- Sir. Sir... - You need to get back in bed.
史蒂夫 拜托 你得回到床上
Steve, come on. You got to get back in bed.
妮珂
Nic!
这个瘾君子要杀了你♥爸♥爸
The meth head is trying to kill your father!
这个瘾君子要杀了你♥爸♥爸
The meth head is trying to kill your father!
帮帮我
Help!
灰色警报
Code Gray!
按住他
Hold him down!
放开我
Let go of me!
-爸 你还好吗 -还好 他咬了我
- Dad, are you okay? - Yeah. He bit me.
严重吗
Is that bad?
没咬破皮 但我们还是检查一下 以防万一
He didn't break the skin, but we'll take a look at it, just in case.
-没事了 -幸好 幸好我在这里
- It's okay. - Oh, it's a good-- it was a good thing I was here.
天时地利
Right place at the right time.
不然他可能会伤到 克莱拉
He could've hurt... uh, Clara.
克莱拉 对不起
Clara, I'm sorry.
我不应该留你一个人 你还好吗
I shouldn't have left you alone. Are you okay?
没事没事 我没事
Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine.
他朝我吐口水
He s-spit on me.
天啊
Oh, God.
你还好吗
You okay?
没事 我很好
Yeah, it's fine. I'm fine.
不好也没关系
It's okay not to be fine.
护士学校不会帮你做好这种准备
Nursing school doesn't prepare you for a day like this.
我不干了
I quit.
不行 对不起
You can't. I'm sorry.
我缺少护士 所以我需要所有人手
I'm short of nurses, and I need everybody that I can get.
再说了
Plus...
你可以的
you can do this.
我不想做了
I don't want to.
我意思是
I mean...
在书上学这些是一♥码♥事
it was one thing when it was on paper.
心力衰竭的征兆是什么
What are the warning signs of heart failure?
有多少毫升
How many milliliters?
我喜欢学医
I liked studying medicine.
但真的上临床...
But when it comes to this...
听着 你第一天过得非常艰难
Look, you've had a seriously difficult first day.
但是至少没人吐你一身
But, hey, at least no one threw up on you.
没人从你头上扯下一大把头发
No one pulled a chunk of hair out of your head.
你遇到过吗
That happened to you?
第一天
First day.
老天 你为什么做这行
God, why do you do this?
我们不用喜欢我们所有的病人
Look, we don't have to like all of our patients.
但我们必须照顾他们
But we do have to take care of them.
因为不管他们是谁
Because, whoever they are,
他们病了 又很痛苦
they're sick and in pain.
包容他们就是我们的工作
And it's our job to deal with it.
但有些时候 是的 真的是太难了
And sometimes, yes, it is so hard.
但是
But...
没有多少人可以创造真正的影响
not many people get a chance to make a difference.
优秀的护士就可以
A good nurse can.
你在这上面已经
You've invested...
投入了两年时间吗
two years in this?
我猜还有学生贷款
Student debt, I imagine?
等到第二天再辞职也不迟嘛
You can always quit on your second day.
来吧
Come on.
你可以的 我们走
You got this. Let's go.
你知道她的血细胞计数是怎么回事了吗
You figure out what's going on with her blood counts?
不知道
No.
她的颅内压一直在升高
Her ICP keeps going up.
我们没有时间了
We don't have any more time.
你毫无理由地推迟了这个手术
You delayed this surgery for no good reason.
你失败了
You failed.
自命不凡的新手
Self-important neophyte,
不知道自己有几斤几两
you don't even know how much you don't know.
我要消除她脑内的高压
I'm gonna remove the pressure from her brain
希望不会太迟 所以恭喜你
and hope it's not too late. So, congratulations.
你的自恋差点害死你的病人
Your narcissism almost killed your patient.
骨锯
Saw to me.
你确定你在这里没问题吗
Are you sure you're okay to be here?
这是我最不想待的地方
This is the last place on earth I want to be,
但我也不想去其它地方
and I won't be anywhere else.
手术刀
Scalpel.
纱布 电灼
Lap pads. Cautery.
-出血太多了 -快抽吸 见鬼
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表