剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
Linda? Up his fentanyl to 75 micrograms per hour.
好的 贝尔医生
Course, Dr. Bell.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
今天一天你的口气...
Throughout the day, your tone...
我救了一条人命 也救了查斯汀
I saved a man's life. I also saved Chastain
免得一位明星病人因救治不当
the embarrassment of a bad outcome
而让医院陷入窘境
with a high-profile patient. I think the words
我觉得你该说谢谢
you're looking for are "thank you."
我还没说完
I'm not done talking to you.
金先生 感恩节快乐
Happy Thanksgiving, Mr. Kim.
-晚安 爸 -晚安
- Good night, Pops. - All right.
等等
Hey, yo.
你们已经要走了吗
You guys leaving already?
派对才刚开始
Party's just getting started.
不好意思 小卡有个演出要去
Sorry, man, Cam's got a show.
是的 还是谢谢邀请我们
Yeah. Thanks for inviting us, though.
路上小心 感恩节快乐
Safe drive and happy Thanksgiving.
演出几点开始
Wh-What time is the show?
我是说我刚回来
Huh? I mean, I just got here.
我希望我们能
I w-I was hoping we could,
一起玩玩什么的
you know, we could hang out for a little bit.
你们还是有空喝一杯的 是吗
You got time for a beer, don't you?
兄弟 没别的意思 但是
Look, man, no shade, but the thing is,
我们已经待了挺久了
look, we've been here for a minute already.
我来和你喝一杯 AJ
I can have a beer with you, AJ.
我已经尽快回来了
Look, I got back as soon as I could.
我的病人是个小孩 他有生命危险
My patient was a little kid. He could've died.
很棒 你救了一条命 我们没生你气
Great, so you saved a life. We ain't mad at you.
真的 我们能理解
Seriously, we know how this goes.
我们妈妈也是医生 知道怎么调整计划
Our mom's a doctor. We learned to make plans around it.
你需要平衡一下工作生活
A happy work-life balance is really what you need.
邦妮做得就很好
It's done wonders for Bonnie.
我们还没熟到
We're not quite at the place
你可以批评教育我吧
where you get to criticize me yet, okay?
批评 只是建议
Criticize? It was advice.
建议只是批评一个好听的说法
Advice is criticism in a cashmere sweater.
你可以自己留着
You can keep both to yourself indefinitely.
你听起来就像你妈妈
You sound just like your mother.
我引用的是卡罗尔的话
I was quoting Carol.
她经常这样说
She says it all the time.
邦妮也经常这样说
Bonnie says the same thing, too.
毫无疑问都是明智的女人
Both wise women, no doubt.
你对我们可没这么容易妥协
you never back down that easy with us.
我抚养你们 必须当个恶人
I'm raising you. I have to be the bad guy.
我得说不行
I have to say no.
你得学会不要再说不行了
Yeah, you might learn how to stop saying it.
偶尔当个好人
Be the good guy sometimes.
行吗
Maybe.
如果你们俩进来
Well, if you two will come in
和你们的哥哥喝一杯
and have a drink with your brother,
我就放过你们俩
I'll lay off you two.
今晚放过
For tonight.
你怎么想 小卡
What you think, Cam?
是你的演出
It's your show.
我想我有时间喝一杯
I guess I got time for one beer.
我的儿子们真给我面子
Oh, my boys coming through for me.
我真为你们骄傲 我要印在T恤上
Ah, proud dad right here. And I'm getting the T-shirt.
你们告诉妈妈是我说的
You tell your mother I said that.
来吧 进去
Come on, let's go. Let's go.
好的
All right.
-卡梅伦 谢谢你 -没事
- Camron, thank you, man. - No problem.
快看
Oh, my. Lookee here.
奥古斯特·耶利米·奥斯汀
Oh, August Jeremiah Austin,
你真是个闯祸精
you were a troublemaker.
你妈妈在给邦妮展示
Your mother's been showing Bonnie
你的画墙阶段
your wall art phase.
你没阻止她
Oh, and you didn't stop her?
看看这张肉嘟嘟的小脸
Look at this perfectly pudgy face
他把花生酱
spreading peanut butter
涂在我崭新的墙纸上
all over my brand-new wallpaper.
他还很为自己的作品自豪
He looks so proud of his work.
他处于涂鸦阶段的时候差点被逮捕
He was even prouder during his graffiti art phase
他甚至更加自豪
when he was almost arrested.
你给我看看你的涂鸦 我给你看我的
You show me your tag, and I'll show you mine.
你们俩的涂鸦我都不想看
I don't want to see either of your tags.
邦妮 我觉得
Bonnie, I think
我们没养他简直是少了个大♥麻♥烦
we dodged a bullet by not keeping him.
拉马尔
lamar
怎么了 只是个笑话
What? It was a joke.
他是对的
Oh, he's right.
挺好笑的
That was funny.
是挺好笑的
It kind of was.
说这也太早了
Too soon, people.
是很好笑
it was.
太早了
Too soon.
我来吧 今天发生了好多事
Let me. It's been a long day.
你该休息一下
You should relax.
没事 马上好了
No, it's good. I'm almost done.
第一个没有杰西的节日
First holiday without Jessie.
她在厨房♥里总是笨手笨脚的
You know, she was such a slob in the kitchen.
特别是感恩节的时候
Especially at Thanksgiving.
太可怕了
I mean, the worst.
我总是得收拾烂摊子
And I was always stuck cleaning up.
每次都是
Every time.
也许收拾太多次了
Maybe a bit too much.
我很想她
I miss her so much.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
我很高兴你回家了
I'm really glad you're home now.
我能帮忙吗
Can I help?
当然
Sure.
女孩们
Girl-girls,
小心点
come on, be careful.
妮基 去厨房♥帮帮你妈妈怎么样
Nicky, why don't you go help Mom in the kitchen.
好的
Okay.
今天最棒了 爸爸
This is the best day, Daddy.
我爱感恩节 我爱你
I love Thanksgiving, and I love you.
今天最棒了 爸爸
This is the best day, Daddy.
我爱感恩节
I love Thanksgiving,
我爱你
and I love you.
我爱感恩节
I love Thanksgiving,
我爱你
and I love you.
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表