剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
她昨晚就睡在阿达库床旁的椅子上
She slept in a chair by Adaku's side last night.
那阿达库呢
And Adaku?
还没脱离危险
Critical.
已经为她插管并注射镇静剂了
She's intubated and sedated.
前路漫漫
It's gonna be a long road ahead.
她得在医院住上一阵
She'll be in the hospital for a while.
不过宝宝
The baby, on the other hand,
可能一周内就能回家
might be able to go home in a week.
跟米娜回家
With Mina.
这想法可真吓人
Wow, that's a scary thought.
之前...很抱歉
I'm sorry... for earlier.
我说的那些话
The things I said.
不过我没说错
But I was not wrong.
如果我们第一时间把她送去做手术...
If we had taken her to surgery first thing...
米娜 别这样
Mina, stop.
照顾她是我的责任
Taking care of her was my job.
我明白
Look, I get it.
过去24小时对大家来说都很艰难
It's been a rough 24 hours for everybody.
现在你眼前有个新的挑战了
And you have another challenge ahead of you now.
她还这么小
She's just so small.
手术很顺利
The surgery went perfectly.
我们认为有望顺利痊愈
We're hopeful for a full recovery.
那太好了
That's wonderful.
你感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
不是我最好的时刻 但我不会抱怨
I've been better, but I can't complain.
还活着 对吧
Still here, right?
我知道我该感谢你
I know I have you to thank for that.
我们要感谢的人是捐献者
Well, the person we have to thank is the donor.
他给了你一件很珍贵的礼物
He gave you a very precious gift.
我保证我已经学到教训了
Look, I promise I learned my lesson.
我不会再重蹈覆辙了 好吗
I'm not gonna make that mistake again, okay?
我想确保如此
I'd like to be sure of that.
我想让你从对你妈妈坦诚相待开始
I want you to start by being honest with your mom.
-我做不到 -不不
- I can't do that. - No, no, no, no.
没关系 这很重要 她需要知道
It's okay. It's important. She needs to know.
因此 我希望你能去看心理医生
And this is why... I want you to get counseling.
你得和别人谈谈你为什么
You need to talk to someone about why you tried
试图自杀 确保这事不再发生
to take your own life to make sure it doesn't happen again.
你确定移植医生听到了你说的话
Are you sure the transplant surgeon heard you?
确定
Positive.
-他说了什么 -什么也没说
- What did he say? - Nothing.
他一言不发地离开了
He walked away without speaking to me.
好吧 这不妙
Okay, this is bad.
也许是 也许不是
Well, maybe, maybe not.
我们不知道他是否会告诉别人
We don't know if he'll tell anyone.
手术已经做了 结果很好
The surgery's done, the outcome is good.
他们也没法让时间倒流
They can't turn back the clock.
我们本不该有这种麻烦
This shouldn't even be an issue.
器官资源共享网络没有规章制度
There are no guidelines from UNOS
说移植中心
telling transplant centers
不能给试图自杀的人移植器官
whether to give organs to someone who attempted suicide.
每个医院的移植规定都不同
Transplant protocol varies from hospital to hospital.
如果泰勒去了亚特兰大综合医院
If Tyler had gone to Atlanta General,
他们会同意做这个移植手术
they would have approved the transplant surgery
而且不问任何问题 但是
with virtually no questions asked, but...
查斯汀不是这样
Chastain doesn't work that way.
那我们现在怎么办
So what do we do now?
当作无事发生
Behave as if nothing happened.
董事会呢 我要求开会
Where's the board? I requested a meeting.
你的要求被拒绝了
Your request was denied.
你不能这么做
Well, you can't do that.
这写在医院章程里
It's in the hospital charter.
外科主任可以要求...
The chief of surgery may request...
你已经不是外科主任了 贝尔医生
You've been stripped of that title, Dr. Bell.
你说什么
What'd you say?
凯恩医生是查斯汀的新外科主任
Dr. Cain is Chastain's new chief of surgery.
今后所有的要求需要通过他
All future requests will go through him.
伦道夫 我听说了
Randolph, I heard.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
回归我的初恋
Tending to my first love.
把我的感情投入最可能回报我的地方
Putting my affections where they stand a chance of being returned.
你会离开查斯汀吗
Will you leave Chastain?
我不会让他们得逞
I won't give 'em the satisfaction.
如果他们开除我 就得付我很大一笔遣散费
And if they fire me, they will owe me a substantial sum.
但他们会开除我
But they will fire me.
你知道暴风雨来临前气压会下降
You know how the pressure drops before a storm,
你虽然没有意识到哪里不对
and you're not aware of it in any conscious way,
但潜意识里你知道有东西在变化
but you know something is changing?
昨晚我敲定了你的合同
I finalized your paperwork last night.
你有一份五年的合约 无懈可击
You have a five-year contract, ironclad.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
做你自己就好 一个优秀的外科医生
Just be what you are, a great surgeon.
好了各位 请大家注意一下
All right, everybody, can I have your attention, please?
掌声欢迎我们的新总住院医师
Let's welcome our new chief resident,
康莱德·霍金斯医生
Dr. Conrad Hawkins.
说几句
Speech!
康莱德·霍金斯医生
内科
总住院医师
没错
Oh, yeah.
既然戴文想让我说几句 我就说几句
If Devon wants a speech, he's gonna get a speech.
宫殿的钥匙
Keys to the palace.
你有自己的办公室 带淋浴的休息室
Got your own office, a call room with a shower.
都归你了
She's all yours.
谢谢 谢谢大家 等到明早
Thank you, thank you. We'll see if you're all
当我使唤你们忙得团团转时
still clapping for me when I'm busting your asses
看你们还会不会给我鼓掌
first thing in the morning.
-你见到你的实习生了吗 -没有
- Did you meet your interns yet? - No.
我一点不了解他们
I don't know anything about 'em.
-外套不错 霍金斯 -谢谢
- Nice coat, Hawkins. - Thank you.
不过没所谓 我就没做过总住院医师
Not that it matters much. I was never chief resident.
瞧瞧我如今
Look at me now.
我听说你的办公室有全新的72英寸电视
So, I hear your office has a brand-new 72-inch flat-screen
还有Xbox游戏机
and an Xbox.
你有时间玩《使命召唤》吗
You got time for Call of Duty?
-当然 约起来 -没问题
- Oh, yeah, let's make it happen. - All right.
正是我想见的男人
Just the man I was looking for!
我能用新的淋浴间 对吧
I can use the new shower, right?
随时欢迎 随时欢迎
Anytime, anytime.
那我呢
Hey, how about me?
绝对不行
Ah, not a chance.
怎么 你有了免费煎蛋三明治还不满足
What, the free fried egg sandwiches weren't enough for you?
总住院医师
康莱德·霍金斯
真厉害
This is impressive.
从没有门上印着我的名字
I've never had my name on a door.
让我试试
Let me try.
也许这个门卡还没生效
Maybe they haven't programmed it yet.
霍金斯医生
Dr. Hawkins.
给我吧 谢谢
I'll-I'll take that. Thank you.
你骗了移植委员会
You lied to the, the transplant board.
我们不给自杀病人移植器官
We don't give organs to patients who are suicidal.
等等 泰勒不是自杀 那是个愚蠢的错误
Wait, Tyler's not suicidal. It was a stupid mistake.
我跟你说话了吗
Am I talking to you?
你被开除了
You're fired.
那条规定非常不合理 你也知道
Ah, that rule's arbitrary and you know it.
但你不在乎泰勒·沃泽尔
You don't care about Tyler Warzel,
你在乎的是我是个揭发者
you care that I'm a whistleblower.
这才是真正的原因
That's what this is about.
我揭发了一款有问题的药
I blew the whistle on a bad drug,
你害怕自己的收益受影响
and you're afraid for your bottom line.
你害怕我
You're afraid of me.
你应该怕
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表