剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
Humility.
接纳
Acceptance.
这些都是成为好医生的必要品质
Those are the main ingredients in being one.
他可能有未被诊断到的冠状动脉疾病
He might have coronary artery disease that was undiagnosed
然后在零重力情况下恶化了
and exacerbated during zero-g.
告诉费尔德曼医生给心脏科提个醒
Tell Dr. Feldman to give cardiology a heads-up
-有个自主循环恢复的室颤心脏骤停病人 -好
- that a V fib arrest with ROSC is coming in. - Copy that.
雷吉会没事的 对吧
Reggie's gonna be okay, right?
我想是的
I believe so.
因为你懂的 如果这次
'Cause, you know, I'd feel weird
超级酷炫的零重力经历有人出事
talking about how insanely awesome
我谈起时会感觉怪怪的
that zero-g experience was, right, if...
他会得到很好的照顾 不用觉得怪
He's in great hands. It's not weird.
哥们 刚刚真是太酷了
Oh, dude, how freaking cool was that?!
当你说我们会浮起来时我相信你
I believed you when you said we'd be floating,
但我猜我其实不相信
but I guess I didn't really believe you,
因为当我们开始漂浮时
because when we started to rise up...
你差点了尿裤子了
You-you almost peed yourself?
-对 对 -我也是
- Yeah. Yeah. - Yeah, me too!
不过我不是第一次尿裤子 所以无所谓
Except for me wouldn't be the first time, so no biggie,
但真是太刺♥激♥了
but that was incredible.
是 是啊
Yeah. Yeah, it was.
谢谢你带我来 我真的很需要
Thank you for dragging me out there. I really needed this badly.
你还好吗 哥们
Hey. You okay, man?
说真的
I mean, really.
我之前很幸福
I was so happy.
我有工作 遇到了这辈子最棒的女人
I had my work and the most amazing woman in my life.
我找到了人生价值
They gave me purpose.
但现在我不知道自己是谁了
I don't know who I am right now.
如果不能做医生 我不知道自己该做什么
Or who I'll be if I can't be a doctor anymore.
我只知道
I do know
这个版本的我无论怎样
whatever that version of me looks like,
都配不上妮珂
there's no way Nic deserves that.
不行
No.
不行
No?
不行 你不能让他们赢
No, you cannot let them win.
医学产生利润
Medicine is money,
而钱滋生混球
and money breeds jerks.
但你
But you--
你得爷们点 把你的工作抢回来
you got to knuckle up and get your job back.
如果不是为你自己
Hey, if not for yourself,
那就为了那些依靠你的病人
then do it for the patients who are relying on you.
你得生气
Get mad.
狠狠教训红岩山
Go kick some Red Rock ass.
因为我们是零重力兄弟
'Cause we are the Zero-G Brothers,
而且没有人 我是说没有任何人
and nobody-- and I mean nobody--
能让我们不作为
can keep us down.
好吗
All right?
零重力兄弟
Zero-G Brothers?
是啊
Yeah.
一辈子的兄弟
For life.
你知道吗
You know what?
我们这样的人
Guys like us...
会想办法排除万难
find a way to beat the odds.
别太兴奋了
Don't get too excited.
她很快就能摘除呼吸机
She'll be off that vent shortly.
所以你得找别的病人来填满病床
So you'll have to find another patient to fill your open bed.
空的病床会耗费你多少钱
What's an empty bed cost you--
一副价格虚高的画作吗
another overpriced painting?
我提醒你 我是主任
I remind you that I am the chief.
而就你的数据来说 你可有可无
And with your stats, you're expendable.
好吧 我也想提醒你一件事
Well, I'd like to remind you of something
你忘记的初心
you've apparently forgotten.
外科医生和病人之间的神圣契约
The sacred contract between a surgeon and a patient.
这点让我们和其他医生都与众不同
That which distinguishes us from all other physicians.
我们在病人身上动刀子
We cut people open.
我们用更多伤口去治愈他们
We inflict wounds to make them better.
他们把性命交在我们手里
They trust us with their lives.
而我不会为了动手术而动手术
And I don't cut for the sake of cutting.
我动手术不是为了名望 金钱
I don't do it for the prestige or the cash
或数据 或相对价值单位
or the stats or the RVUs.
我是为了病人
I do it for the patients.
我是为了她这样的人
I do it for people like her.
你肯定曾经也不像现在这样吧
You must have been different once.
你怎么了 巴雷特
What happened to you, Barrett?
我出生时就是这样 我也为此自豪
I was born the man I am today, and I'm proud of it.
不 不 我觉得你在骗人
No. No, I... I think you're lying.
你鼓动这个女人签拒绝心肺复苏术
You encouraged this woman to sign a DNR
而我明确告诉你不准这样
when I explicitly told you not to.
你绝不准再违背我
You will not disobey me again.
否则呢
Or what?
你要开除我 像霍金斯那样
You'll have me fired, like Hawkins?
给我降职 像贝尔那样
Demoted, like Bell?
你的终极好戏是什么
What's the endgame, Barrett?
你除掉了所有敌手
You cut all your adversaries,
只剩下马屁精在身边
surround yourself with bootlickers
都对你言听计从
and those who toe the line.
没错 这能一时行得通
Yeah, it'll work for a hot minute,
但我向你保证 这会滋生怨恨
but I guarantee you it will breed resentment,
腐♥败♥
corruption.
而最终查斯汀会因此毁灭
And eventually Chastain will implode,
你会随之一起消亡
and you right along with it.
我跟他说去急诊室太夸张了
I told him going to the ER was a crazy idea.
还好他没听我的
It's a good thing he didn't listen.
幸好事情发生在查斯汀
It's just lucky it happened here at Chastain,
我们有世界一流的心胸科医生
where we have a world-class cardiac team.
真的很幸运
That is lucky.
亲爱的...
Honey...
支气管镜检结果有查出我咳嗽的病因吗
Did the bronchoscopy explain why I have this damn cough?
鼻后滴流综合征
Postnasal drip.
在急诊第一次体♥检♥时 我就得出了这个诊断
Which is what I saw when I first examined you in the ER.
但我们得通过化验以便确认
But we needed the test to confirm that.
是这样吗
Did we?
抗组胺药通常是一线用药
Antihistamines are the first line of treatment.
如果你还是难受 建议你去看基础保健医生
If it's still bothering you, I'd say talk to your primary care doctor.
但没什么好担心的
but there's nothing to worry about.
-看吧 -真是好消息
- See? - That's good news.
谢谢你
Thank you...
谢谢你们的精心诊疗
for the great care.
不客气
Our pleasure.
你为什么不说
Why didn't you say anything?
他都心脏病发了 这根本不是走运
He wasn't lucky to have a heart attack here.
是我害的
I gave it to him.
我的本能也是诚实待人
It is also my instinct to be truthful,
大部分时间 我也的确如此
and I am, most of the time.
-那这次为什么不行 -因为如果说实话
- So why not now? - Because if we tell the truth,
你会因为告密而被解雇
you'll be fired for whistleblowing,
又会有一位正直的医生 无法救治病患了
and another conscientious doctor will no longer be helping patients.
你要学的教训是 在医疗行业最好也是最难的
The lesson to learn is the best and hardest thing in medicine
就是很多时候 什么都不要做
is often to do nothing.
谨慎把握病人的知情程度
We care for our patients knowing full well
也是一门生意
this is also a business.
诀窍就是在两者之间保持平衡 别被抓包
The trick is not to get caught between the two.
我第一天上班也很糟糕
My first day was also a disaster.
那天下班时 我也质疑过...
And by the end of it, I was questioning whether...
我费了很多努力才来到这里
I worked way too hard to get here.
我绝不会放弃
I have no intention of quitting.
很好
Good.
没人死 没人放弃
No one died, no one quit.
我的工作圆♥满♥结束
My job here is done.
奥德尔的支气管镜检 你不是唯一担责的人
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表