剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
比安卡的心室没问题
Bianc's ventricle is clear.
我开始修复
Now I will repair it.
脱脂缝线
Pledgeted Prolene.
真有意思
It's funny.
肝是唯一能够再生的器官
The liver is the only organ that can regenerate itself,
但是心
but the heart--
可以自我修复
it can repair.
进化
Evolve.
适应环境
Adapt to meet its circumstances.
你今天很有诗意
You're poetic today.
是啊
Yeah.
我也觉得
I guess I am.
准备关闭体外循环
Ready to take her off bypass.
看看她的心脏靠自己能跳吗
Let's see how she does on her own, shall we?
她的心脏健康强壮
Her heart is strong and healthy.
靠她自己
All on her own.
奥斯汀和奥卡福的医学故事
And yet another Hollywood ending
又取得了好莱坞式结局
to an Austin-Okafor medical story.
差点就是另一种结局
It almost wasn't.
我真的以为比安卡会死在那条路上
I really thought Bianc was gonna die on that road.
她把所有想说的话都对妹妹说了
She said everything she needed to say to her sister.
她很平静
She was at peace.
再说了 这是
Also, it's an...
奥卡福和奥斯汀的医学故事
Okafor-Austin medical story.
屈居第二
Second billing.
我可以接受
I'll take it.
仅此一回
This time.
你会说什么
What would you say?
如果你知道你时间不多了
You know, if you knew it was your last hour?
我不知道我会说什么
I don't know what I would say.
但我知道
But I do know
我只想对一个人说
the person I would say it to...
那就是你
is you.
我们的关系是我生活中最重要的关系之一
Our relationship is one of the most important ones in my life.
现在这样
It is perfect.
就很完美
Just like this.
像我刚才在里面说的一样
Well, like I said in there,
心是可以适应的
the heart can adapt.
那晚安了
So you have a good night,
米娜·奥卡福
Mina Okafor.
等等 你要带她去哪
Hold on, where are you taking her?
去做个快速扫描
For a quick scan.
访客禁入
No visitors allowed.
我们不是真的要去扫描吧
We're not really going for scans, are we?
不是
Nope.
你的车好了吗 我可以载你去提
Is your car ready? I can take you to pick it up.
不用了 我自己走去拖车场吧
No, I think I'm gonna walk out to the impound lot.
不太远
It's not too far away.
我需要多锻炼
I need the exercise.
也需要独处一会思考
A little time alone with my thoughts.
今天发生了好多事
That was one hell of a day, hmm?
你是个英雄
You're a hero, you know?
如果你没有扑上去阻止阿奇
If you hadn't jumped in to stop Archer
开枪自杀 他就死了
from shooting himself, he'd be dead.
不 我本来应该看好他
No, man, I was supposed to keep an eye on him.
那他就不会拿到枪
He should never have gotten to the gun in the first place.
-这怪我 -我看你应该放过自己
- That's on me. - I think you should give yourself a break.
提完车你来我们家吧
why don't you come over to our place later?
我累了
I'm tired.
-不过谢谢 -来吧
- Thanks, though. - Come on,
我们订披萨和妮珂一起吃 会很有意思的
we'll order some pizza with Nic. It'll be fun.
-我没事 -你确定吗
- I'm fine. - You sure?
我觉得你需要放松
I think you could use it.
我刚被炒了 所以
My ass just got fired, so...
我知道我需要放松
I know I could use it.
下次吧
Not tonight.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是我尝过最美味的扫描了
This is the best scan I've ever tasted.
我感觉我的病是
I guess I just had a case of...
保镖围困炎
trapped-with-a-guard-itis.
我没学过这病
They didn't teach me that in med school.
你知道吗 我原本想当医生
You know, I wanted to be a doctor.
真的吗
Really?
真的
Yeah.
我很希望能帮助别人
I really liked the idea of helping people.
但我父母阻止了
But my parents put the kibosh on that.
公主不能干这个
Not a life for a princess.
我的生活被严重控制了
My life is very controlled.
看
Look.
这是我家大门
This is the front of my apartment.
你看见了什么
What do you see?
这个是摄像头
That's a camera.
这里是个报♥警♥器
Over there, an alarm.
然后这个
And this one,
也是个摄像头
another camera.
整个家都是这样
The whole place is like that--
到处都是报♥警♥器和摄像头
alarms and cameras everywhere.
表面上好像是为了防止坏人进入
They look like they're there to keep enemies out,
但其实
but, really,
是为了把公主关在里面
they're keeping princesses caged in.
好吧
Well...
你现在是自♥由♥的
you're free-range now.
只有一小会
For a short time.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我还想再见到你
I'd like to see you again.
好啊
Yeah.
一定要
Please.
你不准备主动是吧
You're not gonna make the first move, are you?
我在工作 不能...
I'm at work. I...
没事
Don't worry.
我懂
I got you.
他们跟我说你快醒了
They told me you were waking up.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
我想死你了
I have missed you.
米歇尔
Michelle.
她很好
She's perfect.
很漂亮
Beautiful.
很健壮 每天都在成长
Strong. Growing every day.
她有肉嘟嘟的小腿
She has... chubby little legs.
十个手指十个脚趾
Ten fingers and toes.
肺活量好极了
Excellent lungs.
尤其是半夜的时候
Especially in the middle of the night.
看
Look.
当然了
Of course.
我不在家 她就老实睡觉了
I'm not home, so now she sleeps.
你把她照顾得很好
You took good care of her.
那是当然的
Damn right I did.
毕竟我可是她的教母
For your information, I am her godmother.
我可会带宝宝了
I... I am great with babies.
至少这个宝宝
At least this baby.
虽然花了点时间 但我已经学会了
There was a learning curve, but I mastered it.
你看她穿着你表姐寄来的衣服
Here she is in the outfit your cousin sent.
她怎么这幅表情
Why is she making that face?
那是她在便便
That's her pooping.
安德莉亚·布莱顿
抱歉我迟到了 有好多材料要准备
Sorry I'm late. I was just pulling everything together.
-没关系 -制♥造♥规格
- No worries. - Manufacturing specs,
第一季度预测
my first quarter projections,
新的营销想法
new marketing ideas.
不好意思 我等你的投资人来了再说
Sorry, um, I'll wait for your investor.
其实他刚才打电♥话♥给我
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表