剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
红岩山想榨干我们
Red Rock hopes people tire out.
已经搞定了 我们等着吧
Well, it's in, so now we wait.
病人们正在服用止血素
Patients are on hemopleatin right now.
只要点击一下就省事多了
One click is all it takes to cut through the red tape.
我要是违规进去了
If I break the glass,
就能马上得到服用这种药的病患记录
we get immediate access to the records of any patient on the drug.
康莱德 你要是违规了
Conrad, if you break the glass,
你的名字会被永远记录在案
your name is recorded on those charts permanently.
你可能会因为获取非你负责治疗的病历
You could be fired for accessing medical records
而被解雇
for patients that aren't yours.
前提是有人注意到
If anyone notices.
他们现在也许注意不到 但总有一天会发现
Well, maybe they don't now, but someday.
你真的想让你整个职业生涯蒙受这个污点吗
Do you really want that hanging over you the rest of your career?
我们要是没有别的办法知道真♥相♥呢
And if we can't get the answers any other way?
那我来违规
Then I'll break it.
-我不会让你这么做 -我也不会让你这么做
- I won't let you. - Well, I won't let you.
但我们还没到那一步 拜托
But we're not there yet. Come on,
我们先试试别的办法
let's explore all of our other options first.
好吧
All right.
快
Come on.
-我就知道会有感觉 是这里吗 -不
- I knew we'd feel something. Here? - No. No.
-这里呢 -对 就是这里
- What about here? - Yeah. Yep. Felt it.
左侧腰椎旁压痛
Left paralumbar tenderness right there.
你找到了我在找的问题
You're seeing what I'm seeing.
真希望不是如此
Yeah, I wish I wasn't.
-能给我分享一下吗 -你有腰椎间盘突出
- Care to share? - You have a herniated disc.
你的椎间盘正在脱位...
A disc is bulging out from...
不 我知道腰椎间盘突出是什么
Yeah. No. I know what a herniated disc is.
它可能会压♥迫♥到第五腰椎神经根
It may be pressuring the L5 nerve root,
造成神经受压和神经根症状
and causing nerve impingement and radicular symptoms.
我们可以给你开点消炎药
We can give you some anti-inflammatories
让你好受一些
to help get you through the day.
你需要的话 可以开更强劲的药
And something stronger if you need it.
我想我们下一步的计划已经清晰了
I think our next step is clear.
-你需要理疗 -我会给你做椎间盘切除术
- You need physical therapy. - I'll perform a discectomy.
做手术 你在开玩笑吧
Surgery? You're not serious.
做了椎间盘切除术和融合术
With a discectomy and fusion,
你更有可能快速康复
you have a better chance at a quick recovery.
并且能够避免神经损伤
And you can avoid nerve injury.
头对头临床试验表明脊柱融合术的
Head-to-head trials show that spinal fusion surgery
成功率不到四成
has a success rate of barely 35%.
即便是那些手术成功的患者也通常会遭受多年疼痛
Even successful patients often end up on pain killers for years.
那些是全国平均数据
Well, those stats are national averages.
我在平均水平之上 其实我的成功率惊人
I'm above average. In fact, my success rate is phenomenal.
夸大其词真容易
That's an easy claim to make
因为大部分医院都不需要
when most hospitals aren't required
公开他们的手术结果
to publish their surgical outcomes.
好吧 你去跟我的病患们聊聊
Okay, well, talk to my patients.
你会发现他们在打高尔夫
You can find them on golf courses,
跑马拉松 而不是服用大量药物
running marathons, not popping pills.
手术似乎很激进
Surgery seems aggressive.
毕竟我是今天受的伤
After all, the injury was only today.
我没有可察觉的神经...
I have no perceptible nerve...
-可察觉的神经损伤 -即使没有神经损伤
- perceptible nerve damage. - Yeah, well, even without the nerve damage,
理疗也需要很长时间
PT takes a long time.
那就不能去航海 打高尔夫 还有做♥爱♥
We're talking no sailing, no golfing... no sex.
要多久
Yeah, and how long?
你想干什么 伦道夫
What do you want to do, Randolph?
你分娩的时候要听音乐吗
So... do you want music for the labor?
我想从利佐的音乐开始
I want to start off with some Lizzo.
在结束的时候放「头脑特写乐队」的歌♥
Talking Heads for the big finish.
不错
I like it.
分娩位置呢
What about, um... birthing positions?
我们可以用运动球 吊索或分娩凳
We can have an exercise ball, a sling or a birthing stool.
好 可以三个都备着
Yes. Oh, we'll have all three on the day.
-你目前表现得很棒 -我还有...
- You're doing great so far. - You know, there's, um...
我还有一个决定 我想了很久
there's another decision I already gave a lot of thought to.
米娜·奥卡福
Mina Okafor,
我想让你当我孩子的教母
I want you to be my baby's godmother.
-教母 -我现在摆脱了癌症
- Godmother? - I'm cancer-free now,
但我们都知道情况可能有变
but we both know that that could change.
如果我有什么不测 我希望我的宝宝能有个
If anything happens to me, I want my baby to have a strong,
坚强聪慧的女性为他们指引道路
brilliant Nigerian woman to show them the way.
我能帮上什么忙
Okay, how can I help?
出去
Leave.
血检结果表明你的肾有严重损伤
Your blood work shows your kidneys are severely damaged.
你的心电图也不正常 有心脏受伤的迹象
And with your abnormal EKG, we're seeing signs of cardiac injury.
都是飞机坠毁造成的吗
All from the crash?
肾损伤是由多年未治疗的高血压造成的
Your kidney damage is from years of untreated high blood pressure,
但意外事故的压力使你的血压更高了
but the stress of the crash raised your blood pressure even more,
而你现在有进一步器官损伤的危险
and now... you are at risk for further organ damage.
你的高血压情况非常危急 苏珊
It's a hypertensive emergency, Susan.
我们得把你转移到重症监护室
We need to transfer you to the ICU.
重症监护室 要多久
The ICU? For how long?
几天之后才能知道
We'll know more in a couple days.
但我们得控制你的血压
But we need to get your blood pressure under control.
不 我得回去工作
No. I have to get back to work.
我已经伴随着高血压生活了那么久
I have lived with high blood pressure my entire adult life.
-这... -这比单纯的高血压
- This is... - This is much more complicated
复杂多了
than just high blood pressure.
我们得预防你的器官受到不可逆转的损伤
We need to prevent irreversible damage to your organs.
所以呢
So what?
我的人生不一样还是醒醒睡睡
I'm sleeping my life away anyway.
这是不可治愈的
And there is no cure.
你改变不了
You can't change that.
我的生活就是如此
My life is what it is.
所以我还不如至少确保自己不会失业
So... I might as well at least make sure that I don't lose my job.
不好意思
Excuse me.
苏珊
Susan.
我想你还不明白
I don't think you understand.
你要是离开了 有可能会死
If you leave, you could die.
现在明白了吗
Now do we understand each other?
呼叫保安 不能让三区的苏珊·密奇卡离开
Call security. We can't let Susan Mitchka in Bay Three leave.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我要给苏珊做检查
I'm putting Susan on a medical hold.
我认为她有高血压脑病
I think she has hypertensive encephalopathy,
而且她没有做决定的能力
and she lacks the capacity to make decisions.
等等
Hang on a minute.
她可以做出合理决定
She can make decisions just fine.
她的精神状态不对劲
She's not in the right state of mind.
事不关她
This isn't about her.
而是因为那个飞行员
It's about the pilot.
这不是一回事
This is not the same thing.
他因为喝酒让人们陷入危险
His drinking put other people in danger.
-她需要治疗 -没错
- She needs treatment. - Yes.
但她的决定只会影响她自己
But the decision only affects her.
她想要违背医疗建议出院
She wants to leave against medical advice,
那是她的选择 不是我们的
it's her choice, not ours.
-准备她的出院文件 -是的 医生
- Prepare her paperwork. - Yes, Doctor.
我签署同意自己违背医疗建议出院
I'm signing myself out against medical advice.
这一切都好戏剧化
This is all very dramatic.
我们处理好你的血压后
After we get your BP sorted out,
可以试着让你的嗜睡症获得控制
we can try to get your narcolepsy under control.
你们不懂
You don't get it.
我已经看过每个专家
I've seen every specialist.
试过每种药物
I've tried every medicine.
没有一样对我有效
Nothing works for me.
所以把精力花在真有救的人身上吧
So save your effort for someone you can actually help.
你有看到我看见的吗
You seeing what I'm seeing?
你觉得这该不会是
You don't think it could be?
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表