剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
Dr. Hawkins withheld pain medication to elicit a confession?
普瓦什医生 告诉他们事实
Dr. Pravesh, just tell them the truth.
我知道你是好人
I know you're one of the good guys.
普瓦什医生 告诉他们事实
Dr. Pravesh, just tell the truth.
我知道你是 我知道你是好人
I know you're one... I know you're one of the good guys.
斯皮罗先生呼吸困难
Mr. Spiro was in respiratory distress.
必须停用止痛药
Pain medication needed to be withheld.
这个男人今天活着全靠霍金斯医生
This man is alive today because of Dr. Hawkins.
你为什么撒谎
Why are you lying, huh?
你为什么撒谎
Why are you lying!?
你为什么为我撒谎
Why did you lie for me?
我不是为你撒谎
I didn't do it for you.
这些病人需要你
These patients need you.
我得做出能让自己接受的选择
And I had to make a decision I could live with.
你和我非常不同
Ah, you and I are very different.
我尊重这点
I respect that.
我也是
Me, too.
我认为这家医院需要我们这两种医生
And I think this hospital needs doctors like both of us.
你的颅内压和术后化验结果
Your intracranial pressures and post-op labs
都在往好的方向发展
are trending in the right direction.
谢谢
Thank you.
普瓦什医生 你以前救治过公主吗
Dr. Pravesh, have you ever saved a princess before?
这是团队合作
It was a team effort.
国王会希望亲自感谢你
The king will want to thank you.
我想他不久就会致电
I expect he will be calling shortly.
我应该怎么称呼他
Well, what do I call him?
陛下
Your Majesty.
好吧
Okay,
也许我失态了 就一点
maybe I lost my cool, just a little.
我很高兴你失态了
Well, I'm glad you did.
现在我知道为什么他们叫你天使了
Now I understand why they call you an angel.
别了
Nah.
事实是
The truth is...
我爱这份工作
I love this job.
有时我感觉这是我活下去的唯一动力
Sometimes I feel like it's the only thing I got to hang on to.
我也知道当一切不如人意是什么感觉
And I know what it's like when things don't go your way.
老天
Damn!
-是啊 -你怎么搞的
- Yeah. - How did you get that?
我把肾捐给了女儿
I gave my kidney to my daughter.
至少我尝试了
At least I tried.
小的那个
The younger one?
杰西 没错
Jessie. Yeah.
她一直有毒瘾
She struggled with addiction.
阿片类药物
Opioids.
她...
She, uh...
她没活下来
she didn't make it.
我真遗憾
Oh, I'm s... I'm so sorry.
当我们失去杰西时 我...
When we lost Jessie, I...
我觉得如果没有妮珂在
I don't think I could've made it through
我都活不下去了
if it hadn't been for Nic.
她是查斯汀最美好的一面
She's the best thing about Chastain.
你听上去很为她骄傲
You sound so proud of her.
是啊
Yeah. Well...
她也是我最美好的一面
She's the best thing about me, too.
我害怕
I'm scared.
我也是
Me, too.
霍金斯医生勉强度过了今天
Dr. Hawkins survived the day.
你就不一定了
I can't say the same about you.
-等等 -抱歉 我得速战速决
- Hold it. - Sorry, I got to make this quick.
会的
Oh, it will be.
这是什么
What is this?
我作为首席执行官的辞呈
My resignation as CEO.
赶紧收拾东西走人吧
Just finish packing and go.
我不会离开查斯汀
Oh, I won't be leaving Chastain.
我依然是外科主任
I'll be staying on as chief of surgery.
红岩山不会这么认为
Red Rock won't see it that way.
那你得请一些厉害的律师了
Well, then you'll need to find yourself some better lawyers,
因为我的外科医生合同毫无漏洞
because my surgical contract is bulletproof.
你试试看炒掉我吧
You just try getting rid of me.
BGM: Wrongworld by Krysh (feat. Mecca)
♪ Do you really even like me? ♪
♪ Are you really even trying? ♪
今天红岩山让我对自己手下的医生背信弃义
Today Red Rock asked me to turn against one of my own doctors.
♪ Are you really even trying? ♪
明天他们会让我做更恶劣的事
And tomorrow they'd just ask me to do something worse.
♪ You are so dead to me ♪
♪ Without this hurt, without this curse ♪
♪ What would you mean to me? ♪
♪ Yeah, yeah, yeah ♪
♪ You fled on me ♪
♪ Tellin' me to quit so easily ♪
♪ You bled on me... ♪
血雨腥风就要来了
There's a bloodbath coming.
等它降临时我可不想待在上面
I don't even want to be up there when it happens.
但在这里 我能存活
But down here, I can survive.
康莱德会怎么样
What's gonna happen to Conrad?
红岩山在各处都有耳目
Red Rock has eyes and ears everywhere.
康莱德依旧是目标
Conrad still has a target on his back.
♪ You fled on me. ♪
我们都是
As do we all.
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表