剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
Let's have you sit up.
我突然喘不过气了
Lost my breath there for a second.
这在怀孕期间很常见
That's common during pregnancies.
既然你来了 我就听听你的心脏和肺部吧
Why don't I give a listen to your heart and lungs while you're here?
你之前有过这种情况吗
Have you felt like this before?
有时候在躺下时
Sometimes when I'm lying down,
我的胸口会有点紧绷
my chest gets a little tight.
我的确听到了一些异常的声音
I did hear some atypical sounds.
应该没什么事 但保险起见
It's probably nothing, but I'd like
我再给你安排一些检查吧
to order some more tests just to be safe.
做做血液检查 胸部X光和超声波
We'll order a few labs, get a chest X-ray, and an echo
以确保你和你的小公主没事
to make sure you and your little queen are okay.
她很像我 对吧
She does look like me, doesn't she?
嗯
Yeah.
我们建议通过推广你来推广这个产品
We suggest branding this product by branding you.
那张脸代表着力量 自信和同情
That face says strength, confidence, compassion.
你最喜欢哪个
Which one's your favorite?
这是个艰难的选择 我都很喜欢
It's a tough choice. I like 'em all.
我们觉得第三个更有权威
We think the third one shows more... authority.
-这种眼神 -没错
- In the eyes. - Exactly.
我打扰你们了吗
Am I interrupting?
是的
Yes.
我一直在寻找一种新的运动后饮料
I've been looking for a new post-workout shake.
这个有摩卡味的吗
This one come in mocha?
我们希望你和这款产品
Uh, we want you and the product
能尽快做好媒体拍照准备
to be camera ready for the press ASAP.
好的 我过会儿就去找你们
Yeah, okay, I'll-I'll get back to you guys later.
那个 那个很好
That was... That was good.
谢谢 看起来不错
Thanks, that looks great.
你过来干嘛
Why are you here?
来开会
For the meeting.
开什么会
For-- what meeting?
就这个
This one.
贝尔医生 出事了
Dr. Bell, we have a problem.
一位以前的病人要起诉查斯汀
A former patient is suing Chastain.
医院总是被起诉
Hospitals get sued all the time.
所以我们有律师
That's why we have lawyers.
这次不一样 这名病人要起诉霍金斯医生
This is different. The patient has named Dr. Hawkins in the suit.
他刚刚走进了医院大门
And he just walked in our door.
美国联邦执法局
罗布·斯皮罗在一个月前因抢劫未遂
Rob Spiro was admitted one month ago
而受伤入院
after he was injured during a failed robbery.
我们救了他的命
And we saved his life.
他可不是这么说的
That's not what he says.
真不敢相信他们放他出来了
I can't believe they let him out.
一旦采证结束
Once the depositions are over,
他就要回监狱等待庭审
he goes back to prison to await trial.
只是今天而已
It's just for the day.
斯皮罗声称在他手术后
Spiro claims that after his surgery,
霍金斯拒绝给他使用止痛药
Hawkins withheld pain medication.
他为了问出人♥质♥的所在地折磨了斯皮罗
He tortured Spiro to extract the location of a man he abducted.
你相信那种罪犯而不相信我们最好的住院医生吗
And you believe that kind of criminal over our top resident?
-法官可能会 -法官
- A judge might. - Judges...
在医疗事故诉讼中 几乎总是站在医生那边
almost always side with the doctors in malpractice suits.
前提还是病人不是杀人犯
And that's if the patient isn't a murderer.
我可以向你保证 这场诉讼不会花查斯汀一分钱
I can assure you, this suit is not gonna cost Chastain a dime.
任何法官都会立刻把这个案子否决
Any judge would throw it out in a second.
我们为改善查斯汀的形象付出了太多努力
We've worked too hard to improve Chastain's image
不能让任何事情构成威胁
to let anything threaten it.
任何与斯皮罗的联♥系♥都对这家医院不利
Any association with Spiro is bad for this hospital.
你肯定是要作证的
You'll be in the deposition, naturally,
我今天会陪着你
and I'll be joining you today.
请便吧
Well, be my guest.
贝尔不知道这是我们
Bell has no idea this gives us
摆脱霍金斯的最佳方法了
the perfect way to get rid of Hawkins.
斯皮罗想报仇
Spiro's out for blood.
我们就满足他
And we're gonna give it to him.
霍金斯
Hawkins...
别担心 你不会有事的
Don't worry, you'll be fine.
红岩山的律师马上就来
Red Rock's lawyers will be here soon.
你不是总站在我这边
You haven't always been on my side.
这次我是
I am this time.
先生们 我们准备好了
Gentlemen, we're ready for you now.
-莱文和萨顿呢 -莱文病了
- Where's Levin and Sutton? - Levin is sick.
萨顿没空
Sutton was unavailable.
我们熟悉这个案子
We're familiar with the case.
糟糕 我忘了拿笔
Shoot, I forgot my pen.
会议室
霍金斯医生 斯皮罗先生在手术后
Dr. Hawkins, Mr. Spiro was in a lot of pain
非常痛苦 对吗
when he came out of surgery, is that correct?
是的 这对大手术来说很正常
Yes, that's normal for a major operation.
根据他的电子病历
According to his electronic medical record,
斯皮罗先生的吗♥啡♥使用在晚上8点32分停止了
Mr. Spiro's morphine was stopped at 8:32 p.m.
是的 如果吗♥啡♥抑制了病人的呼吸动力
Yeah, it's typical for morphine to be withdrawn
正常情况就是停止使用
if it's depressing a patient's respiratory drive.
这次不是的
That's not the case here.
你停用吗♥啡♥来强迫我的当事人招供
You stopped the morphine to coerce a confession out of my client.
要做伪证吗 你个小贱♥人♥
Gonna perjure yourself, you little bitch?
你怎么告诉他们的
What did you tell them?
我说斯皮罗先生在撒谎
I said Mr. Spiro was lying.
我为他提供了标准的治疗
That I provided him the standard of care.
是真的吗
Is that true?
你知道的越少越好
The less I tell you the better.
他坦白了人♥质♥的位置
He confessed the location of a hostage.
如果你没有做这些
If you hadn't done what you did,
罗布的另一个受害者可能已经死了
another one of Rob's victims would be dead.
但如果他们发现了
But if they find out,
你就不能在查斯汀行医了
you'll never practice at Chastain again.
哪儿都不行了
Or anywhere else.
还有谁知情
Does anyone else know?
康莱德 还有谁知道
Conrad, who else knows?
只有戴文
Just Devon.
娜丁 一旦利多卡因生效
Nadine, once the lidocaine takes effect,
你就什么都感觉不到了 好吗
you shouldn't feel a thing. Okay?
阿米尔 别紧盯着他
Amir. Give the man some space.
情况怎么样
How are we doing?
正在准备腰椎穿刺
Prepping the lumbar puncture.
还有几个问题
So, just a few more questions.
你的症状有可能是由
There's a chance your symptoms may be caused
传染病引起的
by an infectious disease.
最近有出国旅行吗
Any travel outside the U.S. Recently?
-回了趟中东吗 -没有旅行
- A trip back to the Middle East? - No travel.
六岁之后我就没回过家了
I haven't been back home since I was six.
反正我大部分时间都在学校的练习室里度过
I spend most of my time in a campus practice room anyway.
-你是大学生吗 -嗯 埃默里大学
- You're a college student? - At Emory, yeah.
主修音乐
I'm a music major.
爸爸妈妈坚持要我上大学
Mom and Dad insisted I go to college,
尽管我真正想做的是
even though what I really wanna do
做一名专业的唱片师
is be a professional deejay.
厉害啊
Sweet.
-你自己做混音吗 -是的
- Do you make your own mixes? - Yeah.
我喜欢在老歌♥ 古典歌♥里
I love taking old songs, classics,
加入新的节拍 循环 叠句
adding new beats, loops, hooks.
完全改造它们
Totally reinventing them.
让它们成为我的歌♥
Making them my own.
好了 娜丁
Okay, Nadine.
准备就绪 你准备好了吗
All set. You ready?
准备得很好了
As I'll ever be.
好的
All right.
你看见了吗
You see that?
你的心脏变大了
Your heart is enlarged.
没有像我们预期的那样有力跳动
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表