剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
没有人该
No one does.
但是你我...
But you and I...
我们要尽我们所能
we're gonna do everything we can.
然后等我们尽了全力后 我知道
And when we're done, I know you will be strong enough
你会坚强到能让自己和身边人都振作起来
to put yourself and everyone else back together.
好
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
-我没事了 -我知道
- I'm fine. - I know you are.
顺便说一句
And for the record,
我绝对可以同时生癌症和你的气
I absolutely can be mad at cancer and you.
我给她注射了0.5毫克劳拉西泮 但是不管用
I gave her 0.5 of lorazepam, but it didn't work.
我不知道该怎么办了
And I-I didn't know what to do.
她已经抽搐了快一分钟了
She's been seizing for nearly a minute.
好吧 再给她注射两毫克
All right, give her another two milligrams.
给她吸纯氧
Turn her up to 100% O2.
好了 她停下来了
Okay. She's settling.
-室速 -推急救车 准备300毫克胺碘酮
- She's in V tach. - Get the crash cart, pull up 300 of amio.
我们救这个女人的命
We're gonna save this woman's life
只是为了她家人放弃时
just so she can die again
能让她再死一次
when the family pulls the plug.
他们不一定会放弃
If they pull the plug.
她没签拒绝心肺复苏术 我们必须救她
She's not DNR. We have to save her.
-这不对 -我知道 德文 但我们没得选
- It's not right. - I know, Devon, but we don't have a choice.
我们是在折磨她
We're torturing her.
她心脏骤停 我们得给她通气
She's coding. We have to bag her.
来
All right.
-抱歉 -不 莫莉
- I'm sorry. - No, Molly...
我在德瑞克最需要我的时候冲出了房♥间
I ran out of the room just when Derek needed me most.
我只考虑到了自己
I was thinking of myself.
我在该坚强的时候崩溃了
I fell apart when I should have been strong.
我一向都是这样
That's all I ever do.
这就是你让医生别在我面前说病情的原因
And that's why you're telling doctors not to talk in front of me.
告诉我患病的丈夫他的病情
Letting my sick husband hear about his condition,
但不告诉他完全健康的 接受过医学培训的
but not his totally healthy, medically trained,
「应该能够处理好此事」的妻子
"Should be able to handle it" Wife.
我为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
我知道有时候我会把你当孩子一样保护
I know sometimes I try to protect you like you're still a kid,
但那是我的错
but that's my mistake.
看看你
Look at you.
你在读医学院二年级 你是班里的尖子生
You're in your second year of med school, top of your class.
你有个可爱的孩子和美满的婚姻
You have a wonderful child, a strong marriage
我为你感到无比骄傲
and I am endlessly proud of you.
有时候想到失去他 我就无法呼吸
Sometimes I think, without him, I couldn't breathe.
他是我的依靠
He's my rock.
你可能没意识到 但你也是他的依靠
You may not see this, but you're his rock, too.
好 楚 兰德里先生的手术时间
All right, Chu. We're looking at an hour or less
-大概一个小时或再短一点 -收到
- with Mr. Landry here. - Roger that.
给我十号♥刀
10 blade to me.
好了 让我们帮这位球队老板
All right. Let's give this team owner
重获新生 好吗
a new lease on life, shall we?
好吧 楚 改成九十分钟
Uh, all right, Chu, let's make it 90 minutes.
这家伙体内的瘢痕组织很厚
There's a country mile of scar tissue in this bad boy.
九十分钟 收到
90 minutes. Got it.
牵引器
Retractor.
改成两小时
Make that two hours.
其实 改成四小时吧
Uh, in fact, you know what? Make it four.
这里像是薄纸一样
It's like tissue paper in here.
我需要协助
You know, I'm gonna need another set of hands.
我去呼叫辛格医生
I'll page Dr. Singh.
其实 找贝尔医生吧
Actually... make it Dr. Bell.
贝尔 他还在全职上班吗
Bell? Is he still full-time here?
去餐厅找找 找到他时 告诉他
Check the cafeteria. And when you find him, tell him
别小题大做
not to let it get to his head,
但我需要他立刻来我的手术室
but I need him in my OR, stat.
你还好吗
You okay?
我刚刚救了一位女士的命 一位
Well, I just saved a woman's life. A woman who,
按理说早就应该去世的女士 所以...
by all rights, should be long dead, so...
你呼叫我了 什么事
Anyway, you paged. What's up?
我跟沃斯医生说你以前是化疗护士
Told Dr. Voss that you used to be a chemo nurse,
并且你非常在行 其实我说的是最好的
and that you were great at it. The best, is what I actually said.
我们给病人输毒药
We fill the patient with toxins
希望毒药只会杀死癌细胞
and hope it only kills the bad stuff.
-这对他们是折磨 -我知道
- It's hell on them. - I know.
并且这对你也是折磨
And it can take its toll on you, as well.
嗯 肿瘤医生只是下指令
Yeah, I mean, the oncologists, they just give the orders.
护士和病人在一起 看着他们挣扎
The nurses stay with the patients, watch them struggle.
很令人伤心
It's... it's heartbreaking.
你不非得来做这个
You don't have to do it.
不 没事的
No, it's okay.
为了姬特和她的家人 我愿意
For Kit, her family, anything.
不如我们找个家人陪着你
How about we get a family member to sit with you,
观察你的感觉
track how you feel?
这样你就不用花费更多的精力
That way you don't have to spend extra energy
与护士沟通
communicating with the nurses.
我来陪他
That would be me.
抱歉我来晚了 自动售货机排长队
Sorry I'm late. The vending machine line was crazy.
据说在化疗期间零食很重要
I read snacks are important during chemo sessions.
吃甜的还是咸的 甜的
Sweet or salty? Sweet.
你觉得舒服吗
Are you comfortable?
我请人拿了枕头
I-I ordered pillows.
我没事 真的
I'm good. Really.
我知道你没事
I know you are.
你一向都没事
You're always good.
事实上 你是我见过的最勇敢的人
In fact, you're the bravest person I've ever met.
不过今天 你专心康复就好
But today, you focus on getting better,
其他事交给我
and I'll handle the rest.
跟我走吧 没事的
Come here. It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
过来 我知道
Come here. I know.
-我很抱歉 -我知道
- I'm so sorry. - I know...
我们会渡过难关的 好吗
We got this, okay?
我保证
I promise.
我喜欢独角兽
I love unicorns.
妈妈怎么了
What's going on with Mom?
我能不能
Do you mind if, um,
-单独跟你谈谈 -没问题
- just you and I talk? - Of course, yeah.
我一会去候诊室找你们 好吗
I'll meet you guys in the waiting room, okay?
候诊室 好吗
Waiting room, okay?
我不知道应该如何跟你说 不过
I don't know exactly how to say this to you, but...
你的母亲
your mother, she's...
她其实已经不在了
she's not really there anymore.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我们没有监测到任何
We haven't measured any type
有意义的大脑活动
of meaningful brain activity,
这种情况已经持续一段时间了
and we haven't for some time now.
我知道我们一直在期待一个奇迹
Now, I know that we were holding out hope for a miracle.
我之前真的相信奇迹会发生
I truly, truly believed that it was gonna happen.
但是机会一天比一天渺茫
But the chances are getting slimmer by the day.
你觉得我们应该让她走吗
You think we should let her go?
你的母亲顽强地战斗过
Your mother's fought a good fight.
我们也都爱她
And we all love her.
我们尽了最大的努力救她 但是
We did our best to heal her, but...
该放手了
Yes, it's time.
你们会怎么做
How would it happen?
就直接...
Would you just...
关掉所有的机器吗
turn off all her machines?
是的 我们会确保她的舒适
Yes, we'd make sure she's comfortable.
给她用一些吗♥啡♥
We'll give her some morphine,
这样她就不会感到任何疼痛
so she doesn't feel any pain.
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表