剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
I'll look around, there's got to be someone
-可以替你上手术台 -我 我替你
‐ who can swap with you. ‐ Me. I got you covered.
杰西卡 你也刚刚连续完成手术
Jessica, you just finished back‐to‐back surgeries, too.
那我就继续再完成一个手术
Well, then I'll be in back‐to‐back‐to‐back surgeries.
我可以借着刚缓过来这劲儿
I may as well ride this second wind.
好吧
Okay.
手术刀
Scalpel.
牵引器
Retractor.
刮器
Curette.
几乎没什么出血
You've hardly spilled a drop of blood.
在我的手术室里一切都有可能
Anything is possible in my OR.
椎间盘
Disc.
-你在里面还好吗 -很好
‐ You okay in there? ‐ Great.
免费睡个午觉
Like a free nap.
-他怎么样 -目前还好
‐ How's he doing? ‐ So far so good.
马歇尔 见到你很高兴
Nice to see you, Marshall.
好吧 我才有点空
Okay, I just have a second.
杰西卡替辛迪上台
Jessica's covering for Cindy in the OR,
所以我想找个人替杰西卡
so I'm trying to find someone to cover for Jessica on the floor.
我在亚特兰大综合的朋友回话了
Anyway, I heard back from my friend at General.
那边也有服用止血素的病人去世
Hemopleatin patients have died there, too.
一个透析患者 像杰西一样出现肺栓塞
A dialysis patient. Had a PE just like Jessie.
他有两个孩子
He had two kids.
我们需要那些病历
We need those records.
还需要权限更大的肿瘤科的人
And someone in Oncology who has more access.
我试试别的办法
I'm gonna try something else.
你有能去神经外科帮忙的护士吗
Do you have any nurses who can help out in Neuro?
凯恩安排的手术太多了我们忙不过来
Cain scheduled way more than we can manage.
抱歉 我们也缺人手
Sorry, we're short, too.
要命的护士节快乐
Happy freakin' Nurses' Day.
能占用你三十秒吗
Can I steal you for 30 seconds?
我有二十秒 什么事
I got 20. What's up?
你在肿瘤科轮转的时候
You did that rotation in Oncology.
有没有哪个医生
Were there any doctors that...
是有可能愿意打破常规的
might be willing to think outside the box?
我不明白你什么意思
I'm not sure what you mean.
我和康莱德觉得止血素
Conrad and I think there's a problem with this drug,
可能有点问题
hemopleatin.
我们想要找个
We're trying to find a doctor
能分享病人愈后的医生
who will share patient outcomes,
但如果我们不能
But if we can't...
你是说去看不由你负责的病人的病历
You mean open patient records that aren't yours.
这是侵犯隐私 而且是非法的
That's an invasion of privacy, plus it's illegal.
你可能会被开除
You could be fired.
我妹妹可能就是
My sister might have died
被这个药害死的
because of this drug.
所以老实说 我不在乎
So, honestly, I don't give a damn.
规则的存在是有理由的 妮珂
Rules exist for a reason, Nic.
你不能因为在当下你觉得是对的
You can't just go break them because in the moment
就去打破规则
you think it's right.
你和康莱德 我爱你们
You and Conrad, I love you guys,
但是我应该已经表达清楚了
but I thought I made myself clear:
我不会成为那种医生的
I am not going to be that kind of doctor.
但那时我们只交往了一个月
But we'd only been dating a month.
不如说只有三周
It was more like three weeks.
我都不能确定我们相爱了
I can't even say for sure we were in love.
你是坠入爱河 我只是满足欲望
You were in love, I was in lust.
让她说
Let her talk.
医学院就像一个梦
Medical school was like a dream.
全额奖学金 好成绩
Full ride, good grades.
我明白 你有优先考虑的事
I understand. You had priorities.
不 不 不是优先考虑的事
No. No, not priorities.
不是的 这...
That's‐‐ no, that's...
太刻薄了 那时我们还是孩子
Harsh. We were kids.
她本可以中止妊娠
She could have ended the pregnancy.
你该谢谢我们 我们把你生下来了
Credit us that. We saw it through.
我想办法留在了医学院
I managed to stay in med school.
我瞒着所有人怀孕的事
I hid the pregnancy from everyone.
然后
And then...
-我们 -然后你把我送走了
‐ we... ‐ Then you gave me away.
没有指责的意思 真的没有
There's no judgment here. Really, there isn't.
但是我们至少得坦诚 对吗
But we should at least be honest, right?
他不想要我是因为他觉得
I mean, he didn't want me because he didn't think
我不是他的种
I was his.
然后我出生的时候 你们决定
And then, by the time I was born, you decided
你们要在一起 所以之后
you were going to be together, so next thing you know,
你们结婚了然后又生了三个小孩
you got married and you had three more kids.
我们结婚很快 但生孩子并非如此
The marriage was fast, the kids were not.
我们在十年后才生了他们 这...
They came ten years later. It's...
当时才22岁 不仅是拉马尔没准备好
At 22, it wasn't just Lamar who wasn't ready.
我也不认为我能成为一个好母亲
I didn't think I would be a good mother.
我现在对此也不确定
I still don't know if I ever was.
但我知道我能成为一名好医生
But I knew I would be a good doctor.
一名非常出色的医生
A really good one.
那时几乎没有像我一样的
And it was a time when there were almost no doctors
黑人医生
who looked like me.
这意义重大
That mattered.
我有一个目标 一份使命
I had a goal, a mission,
需要去证明 并且我做到了
something to prove, and I proved it.
米娜
怎么样
既然你是个如此优秀的医生
You know what? Since you're such a good doctor,
你能帮我个忙吗
can you do me a favor?
跟我去做个儿科会诊
Come with me to a PEDS consult.
-现在吗 -对
- Right now? - Yeah.
你留下
Stay.
吃饭吧
Eat.
你这表情不像是要说
Well, that expression doesn't look like,
「爸爸 你有生命危险」
"Hey, Dad, you're dying."
肺部没问题 没有血栓
Lungs are clear. No blood clots.
很好 现在跟我说说
Good. Now why don't you tell me
你之前不愿跟我说的部分吧
the part you wouldn't tell me before?
你正在服用的止血素
The drug you're on, hemopleatin...
可能害死了杰西
I think it may have caused Jessie's death.
-妮珂知道吗 -嗯
‐ Nic knows? ‐ Yeah.
这不容易
Not easy.
现在我们只有零星的证据证明此事的发生
Right now we only have anecdotal evidence that it happened.
我需要获得大量病患样本
I need access to a large sample of patients,
而我在这医院根本拿不到数据
and I can't even get the data from this hospital.
我还在这里工作
And I work here.
康莱德 算上我吧
Conrad, let me in.
也许我能帮上忙
Maybe I can help.
-汉丽埃塔 -怎么了 亲爱的
‐ Henrietta. ‐ Yes, dear?
-你怎么了 -我无法呼吸
‐ What's wrong? ‐ I can't breathe.
救命
Somebody help!
救命
Help!
蓝色警报 给我插管工具包
Call a Code Blue, get me an intubation kit.
发生什么了
What's happening?
他的喉咙正在闭合
His throat is closing.
是凯恩手术之后的并发症
It's a complication of Cain's surgery.
我们得给他插管
We need to intubate him.
坚持住 霍勒斯
Hang in there, Horace.
喉咙肿到关闭了
Throat's swollen shut.
-我插不进去 -血氧饱和度百分之七十
‐ I can't get it in. ‐ Sat's 70%.
-呼叫凯恩了吗 -转入语♥音♥信箱了
‐ Did somebody call Cain? ‐ It went to voice mail.
他要窒息了 我们没时间了 需要气道
He's suffocating. We're out of time. We need an airway.
快 我们不能等 快给我个气管切开术包
That's it. We can't wait. Get me a cric kit now.
抢救小组正在赶来
Code team's on their way.
等等 你要切开他的气管吗
Wait, you're gonna cric him?
-血氧饱和度 -百分之六十
‐ Sats? ‐ 60%.
对 我要切开他的气管
Then, yeah, I'm cricing him.
快 快 快
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表