剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
What did Annie's pathology report say?
是黑色素瘤
It's melanoma.
这意味着安妮可能已经是癌症晚期了
Which means Annie probably has Stage IV cancer.
天啊 我很遗憾
God, I'm so sorry.
所以算不上是什么成功
Not exactly one for the win column.
凯恩已经告诉她
Cain already broke the news
她患了晚期癌症了
that she has a terminal diagnosis.
至少这一点他还是值得表扬的
I'll at least give the guy credit for doing that.
安妮
Annie.
见到你真好
It is so good to see you.
这位是妮珂·奈文 她这一整天
This is Nic Nevin. She's been with me,
都在和我一起关注你的病情
following your case throughout the day.
我只是想感谢你
I just wanted to say thank you so much
在火灾中做的一切
for everything you did during the fire.
如果你是我也会做一样的事情
Oh, it's nothing that you wouldn't have done in my place.
我们有任何能帮到你的地方吗
Is there anything that we can do for you?
我们想知道你现在精神状况如何
How are your spirits? That's what we want to know.
虽然听上去很疯狂 但我现在感觉非常好
It's crazy, but my spirits are really good.
在和凯恩医生谈完话之后
You know, after talking to Dr. Cain,
我感觉自己是不幸之人中最幸运的了
I feel like the luckiest unlucky person ever.
-他跟你说了什么 -他说
- What did he say? - Well, he said if I hadn't
如果我没有在地下室受伤
have been in the basement and gotten injured,
他们也许不会及时发现我得了癌症
it's possible they might not have caught my cancer in time.
凯恩医生告诉你日后的计划了吗
What did Dr. Cain say about what's ahead?
如果还是几年前
Well, if this was a few years ago,
他就会安排我去安养院了
he would've been arranging hospice care.
但现在有了各种治疗黑素瘤的药物
But today, with all the drugs for melanoma,
我也许还能再活几十年
I could be around for decades to come.
没错 免疫疗法治疗黑素瘤取得了巨大的成功
That's true. Immunotherapy has had great success with melanoma,
而且不断会有新的疗法
and they're always coming out with new things.
凯恩医生说我只需要保持积极乐观的心态
And Dr. Cain said I just need to be positive.
-坚持到底 对吗 -对
- Fight through it, right? - Right.
我对于死亡的思考
I don't want to think about death
已经够多了
any more than I already have.
康莱德告诉我你儿子去世了
Conrad told me you lost your son.
我很遗憾
I'm very sorry.
嗯
Yeah.
从那时起我就不再比赛了
That's when I stopped racing.
现在我明白那是大错特错
I see it was a big mistake now.
你不能因为所爱之人失去了生命
Y-You can't stop living your life
就放弃对生活的希望
just 'cause someone you love has lost theirs.
你得记住那些美好的时光
You got to remember the good times.
忘掉那些痛苦的日子然后继续下去
Get rid of the bad times and go on.
我会很快再次振作起来的
I'm gonna compete again real soon.
我只需要和病魔作斗争
I'm just gonna fight to get well
挺过化疗
and fight through the chemo.
你知道在这过程中谁会一直陪着我吗
And you know who's gonna be with me right through it?
我儿子
My son.
因为其实他
Because, you see, he...
他从未离开过
he never really left me.
他只是活在了
He just came to live here,
我的心里
in my heart.
BGM: Wait by NoMBe
* Let's make it last forever *
* 'Cause the night's still young *
* It's true, I feel the pressure *
* Every time you're gone *
他办公室的风景比我的还要好
His office has a better view than mine.
这说明什么呢
And what does that tell you?
他一年收费八千万
That he bills 80 million a year.
你在开玩笑吧
You're kidding.
这你可没告诉我
You didn't tell me that.
如果我告诉你你就不会来了
Well, if I had, you wouldn't be here.
你和我一样清楚
You know as well as I do that anyone
收费这么多的人肯定会
who bills that much runs multiple ORs
-同时进行多个手术 过度治疗 -好了好了
- at the same time, overtreats, - Okay. Okay.
-而且和器械公♥司♥达成了私下交易 -可以了
- has side deals with device companies. - Okay, okay.
我不该告诉你的 别再说了
So I shouldn't have told you, just don't start.
这是当代医疗行业的现状
This-this is the reality of health care today.
我们会在必要时与之对抗
We'll fight it when necessary,
合乎情理时顺应潮流
we'll accommodate when possible,
为了生存下去 我们必须面对
and we'll deal with it to survive.
巴雷特
Barrett.
我想向你介绍我们医院最出色的骨科医师
I would like you to meet our very best orthopedic surgeon
也是我的好友 姬特·沃斯医生
and my good friend, Dr. Kit Voss.
很高兴终于见到你了
I'm glad to finally meet you.
你的那项壮举 拯救一名
What you pulled off-- saving a child
遭受体内斩首的孩子
who suffered an internal decapitation--
-那真是不可思议 -过奖了
- that was miraculous. - Oh, thank you.
阿谀奉承能让你得偿所愿
Flattery will get you everywhere...
但我不吃这一套
with anyone but me.
伦道夫 等你有空
A word, Randolph.
-我有话跟你说 -好的
- When you get a minute. - Absolutely.
幸会
Pleasure.
你为什么要这么做
Why'd you do that?
疏远他有什么意义
W-What is the point of alienating the man?
我现在知道他是谁了 那和他交好又有什么意义
What is the point of making nice when I know who he is?
我还是想不明白
I am still trying to wrap my head
你为什么要雇用一个
around the fact that you hired someone
如此自以为是的人
who so obviously has an ego the size of Texas.
是红岩山医疗雇用他的
Red Rock Mountain Medical hired him,
而我了解他们为什么要这么做
and I understand why they did.
医疗行业是一门生意 而我是个现实主义者
Health care is a business. I'm a realist.
全国各地都是如此
This is what's happening from coast to coast.
他们都在雇用凯恩这样的人 这样的情况比比皆是
They're recruiting guys like Cain. It's everywhere.
而像我这样将患者放在首位的医生
And doctors like me, who put our patients first,
-就是间接伤害 -不是
- are collateral damage. - No.
-我马上就开始去其他地方面试 -不要 姬特
- I'll start interviewing elsewhere immediately. -No. K-Kit.
-求你别这样 -对不起
- Please, don't. Don't. - I'm sorry.
但我不属于这里
But I don't belong here.
我看到你的同伴离开了
I see your, uh, your companion left.
-是啊 -我可不希望你
- Yeah. - You know what, I don't want you
今晚孤独一人
to spend this evening alone.
看到那边的年轻女士了吗
See that young lady right there?
我可以介绍你们认识
I can introduce you.
我跟你说 伦道夫 站在我这边
I'm telling you, Randolph, stick with me
我们就能一起飞黄腾达
and we'll rise together.
像我们这样的人是没有局限的
The sky's the limit for men like us.
女士们 感谢你们捧场
Ladies, thank you for coming.
BGM: Fly by Ruelle
* Silent soldier in the night... *
我想请你帮我个忙
I need you to help me with something.
我 我无法安心
I, uh, I can't rest.
我无法在不明真♥相♥的情况下放手
I can't let Jessie go without knowing what really happened.
拜托你看看这个
Please, just take a look at this.
这是杰西的病例
It's Jessie's medical records.
我只是想确认整个过程中
I just-I just want to know that nothing terrible happened,
没出任何差错
everything was done right.
你知道妮珂不赞成
You know how Nic feels about this.
我不想打官司
This isn't about a lawsuit.
我已经放弃了
I gave that up.
我只想知道真♥相♥
I just want the truth.
我必须知道真♥相♥
I must have the truth.
为了杰西
For Jessie.
我想我准备好了
Think I'm ready.
我知道
I know.
* Peace will find the restless ones *
* Find me... *
谢谢你
Thank you.
我爱你
I love you.
* You were... *
我也爱你 杰西
I love you, too, Jessie.
* Born to fly *
* Fly *
* To fly *
* Fly *
* Born to fly *
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表