剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
Wow, you don't know.
这才是你来的原因
That's why you came.
怎么 你以为我的亲生母亲
What, you thought maybe Bio-Mom
是乱搞才怀上我的吗
was sleeping around when she got pregnant?
这就是你把我送走的原因吗
Is that why you gave me away?
因为你以为我不是你的儿子
Because you thought I wasn't yours to begin with?
我或许没有养育你
I may not have raised you,
但我不会站在这里受你的侮辱
but I'm not gonna stand here and have you disrespect me.
那你可以乖乖坐下来
Well, then you sit your ass down,
或者赶快离开这里
or you get the hell out of here.
这是我的地盘 拉马尔 你无权教训我
This is my house, Lamar. You do not dictate
该怎么跟我完全不尊重的人说话
to me how I speak to someone I have no respect for.
我们当时还年轻 那是70年代
We were young. It was the '70s.
是的 你有可能不是我的儿子
And yes, there is a possibility that you aren't mine.
说这个真让我作呕 但我只要
It sickens me to say that all I have to do
看着你
is look at you...
就知道我父亲是谁
and know who my father is.
一次DNA检测就能证明
A proper DNA test will prove it.
我不能改变我们做过的事
I can't change what we did.
而且道歉
And apologizing
-也不会有任何 -你什么时候道歉了
- is not gonna make any... - When did you apologize?!
让我说完
Let me speak!
我希望我们能回到过去 做正确的事
I wish we could go back and make things right.
这件事每天都在吞噬着你妈跟我
It's something that eats at your mother and me every day.
这就是为什么我的婚姻一团糟
That's why my marriage is in shambles.
-我的人生也在崩溃的边缘 -你的人生
- And my life is on the verge of imploding. - Your life?
老兄 想一想你现在在跟谁说话
Man, think about who you're talking to right now.
你觉得我有一丁点在乎你的挣扎吗
Do you think I give a rat's ass about your struggles?
这就是你现在真的想跟我说的话吗
Is that what you really want to talk to me about right now?
-你想说吗 回答我 -我不能
- You want to speak? Answer me! - I can't...
我 我不舒服
S-Something ain't right.
我这里需要帮助
Hey, hey! I need some help over here!
小心他的头
Watch his head.
轻轻放下他 让他慢慢躺下
Put him down gently. Let him down gently.
我去推轮床
I'll get a gurney.
好消息
Good news.
你的卵巢没有癌症的征兆
No sign of cancer on your ovaries.
-我本来就不担心 -我担心
- I wasn't worried. - I was.
我知道我太操心 但这只是因为
And I know I worry too much, but it's only because...
你爱我 我知道
You love me. I get it.
但我没事
But I'm okay.
你现在能放松了
You can relax now.
尤其是知道这一切都有
Especially knowing that there is a silver lining
一线希望
to all of this.
既然你的胚胎是植入的
Since you implanted your embryos,
当时就能检测它们是否有乳腺癌易感基因突变
you were able to test them for the BRCA gene mutation
然后选一个没有突变的胚胎
and select one without it.
你...选了一个没携带突变的胚胎吧
You did... select an embryo that didn't carry the mutation?
糟糕 拜托
Oh, no. Please...
这是我的决定 米娜
Uh, what I've done is my decision, Mina.
这是我的人生
This is my life.
这不只是你的人生 阿达库
It's not only yours, Adaku.
这也是你孩子的人生
It's also the life of your child.
这个可怕的疾病害死了你母亲跟姐妹
This awful disease killed your mother and your sisters.
你原本能用一个检测预防你的小孩罹患这个病
With one test, you could have protected your child from it.
我不想扮演上帝
I will not play God.
上帝回应了我的祈祷 他让我
God answered my prayers. He delivered me
-从乳癌康复 -是我让你从乳癌康复
- from breast cancer. - I got you through breast cancer.
我请我母亲从尼日利亚过来为你动手术
I brought my mother from Nigeria to come and operate on you.
我也非常感激
And I am so grateful.
但我也从中见证上帝的神迹
But I also see God's hand in that.
那为什么不在基因检测中见证祂的神迹
Then why not see his hand in genetic testing?
科学冷冻了你的胚胎 医学让你怀了孕
Science froze your embryos, medicine got you pregnant.
要是没有医生 你根本不会有孩子
Without doctors, you would have no baby.
你原本希望我接受卵巢切除术
You wanted me to get an oophorectomy.
如果我听从你的建议 我就不会有孩子了
If I followed your advice, I'd have no baby.
如今你做的一切都是
And now, all you're doing is,
评判我 试图控制我
is judging me, trying to control me.
我做这一切是要帮助你
I am doing all of this to help you.
你难道看不出我不想要你的帮助吗 米娜
Can't you see I don't want your help, Mina.
我得走了
I have to go.
有紧急状况 是真正需要我帮助的人
It's an emergency. Somebody who does need my help.
我们之后再谈这个
We will pick this up later.
我觉得我们最好不要再谈了
I think it's better if we don't.
这全都
This is all...
这对我太沉重了 米娜
it's too much for me, Mina.
再见
Goodbye.
这是什么
What's this?
这是道恩的脊柱
Oh, this is Dawn's spinal column,
上面有肿瘤粘连 使我们无法
with the tumor adhesions that make it impossible
在切除肿瘤的同时又不会杀死病患
to remove the cancer without killing the patient.
要是你拨冗参加哪怕一场
Something you would know
我的练习 你都会知道这件事
had you bothered to attend even one of my rehearsals.
暂且不管你的干劲跟语气
Your energy and your tone aside,
我很敬佩你 沃斯医生
I admire you, Dr. Voss.
你对于练习有强迫性需求
Your compulsive need to practice,
这代表你非常痴迷
it speaks to an obsession
这个疾病的精确构造
with the precise anatomy of the disease.
我能理解 我理解
And I get it. I get it,
因为你越了解你的敌人
because the better you know your enemy
之后在战场上面对敌人的时候
before you meet face-to-face on the battlefield...
你就越有机会胜利
the better chance you have of victory.
你知道吧 她的七个孩子都在
Oh, you do realize her seven children are out there
向上帝祷告 祈求这个手术成功
praying to God that this surgery works,
他们完全不知道根本没有胜利的机会
having no idea that there is zero chance for victory.
这个手术会害死她
This surgery will kill her.
我以前就跟你一样 直到我发觉
I used to be just like you before I realized that
战争开始时 所有计划都将不复存在
all plans go out the window when the war begins.
听起来像是不做准备的借口
Sounds like an excuse not to prepare.
我用我自己的术前仪式来清理思绪
I get my head right with my own pre-op ritual,
而你 正在打扰我的仪式
in which you... are currently interrupting.
所以如果你能离开 我就能继续进行仪式
So if you'll excuse yourself, I'd like to get back to it,
因为玛丽亚 蒂米 丹尼 通德 凯蒂 罗莎跟阿尔琼
because Malia, Timmy, Dani, Tunde, Katie, Rosa and Arjun
都在指望我
are all counting on me--
不是上帝 是我
not God, but me--
拿出最好的表现 拯救他们母亲的命
to bring my A game and save their mother's life.
对你生父的判决是
Verdict on your bio-father?
近期的导管检查显示三支血管病变
Recent cath showed triple vessel disease.
现在他有弥散性缺血性病变
And now he has diffuse ischemic changes.
谁要做搭桥手术
Who's doing the bypass?
西夫跟肖恩沃德都有空
Sieve and Schoneveld are available.
他们都是红岩山的人
They're Red Rock guys.
我们对他们有什么了解吗
Do we know anything about them?
目前新雇用的人没一个达到标准
So far, none of the new hires are up to snuff.
别管这些红岩山的外科医师了
Forget these Red Rock surgeons.
你应该做这个手术
You should do the surgery.
拉马尔是他的生父
Lamar is his biological father.
这让他更适合做这个手术了
Even more reason to give him the best surgeon.
应该找没有感情包袱的人
Who is one without baggage.
你跟我说过 如果
You've told me if I had
我对病患有感情羁绊
an emotional attachment to a patient,
就不要手术 难道你说一套做一套吗
not to operate. Are you a hypocrite?
不论感情羁绊
Regardless of emotional attachments,
你是他存活下来的最好机会
you are his best chance at survival.
我得清醒一下自己的脑袋
I got to get my head on straight.
把所有感情都清除掉
Get all the emotion out of this.
你的脸上写满了坏消息
You got bad news written all over your face.
还有什么能比三条堵塞的主动脉更糟
Now what could be worse than three clogged arteries?
在十分钟内我得做出的决定
The decision I have to make in the next ten minutes.
我是修复你的心脏的最合适的医生
I am the right surgeon to fix your heart,
但是你不是其他病人
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表