剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表
You got thrown in the deep end
而你学会怎么游泳了
and you figured out how to swim.
你会开车了 费里斯
You're officially a driver, Felix.
你说得对 天呐
You're right. Wow.
这肯定是人们在击掌前
This must be how people feel right
想击掌的感觉
before they do a high five.
你想击个掌吧
You want to try one, don't you?
还真有点呢
I kinda do.
那就别憋着啦
Don't fight it.
好
Okay.
不错
Not bad.
还挺疼 但挺爽 不错
It hurt, but in-in a good way. Yeah.
我当时很冷静吧
I was pretty cool back there, wasn't I?
打转向灯 开启危险警报灯
I used my blinkers, I turned on the hazards,
打开了天窗 虽然是按错了
I opened the sunroof-- which was an accident,
但还算冷静
but it was still pretty cool.
问个事 费里斯
Say, Felix?
你挂到驻车档了吗
Did you put the car in park?
奥斯卡
Oscar...
你刚刚不是想让我道歉嘛
about that apology you've been asking for...
手拿开 手拿开
Unhand me, unhand me.
警♥察♥同志 这就是事情的经过
And that, Constable, is how we ended up here.
我本可以认定为车辆维修不当
I could cite you for an improperly maintained vehicle,
但说实话
but honestly,
跟这家伙住在一起已经够蛋疼了
I think living with this guy's probably punishment enough.
-可不是 -太同意了
-Tell me about it. -Couldn't agree more.
拖车很快就到了
Tow truck should be here in a minute.
有人来接你们吗
You guys have a ride?
有 他正赶过来
Yeah, he's on his way.
-很好 那下车吧 -好的
- Great. Get out. - All right.
我很抱歉你的车 奥斯卡
I'm sorry about your car, Oscar.
我也很抱歉没让你教我开车
And I'm sorry that I didn't ask you to teach me.
你没找我 我才意识到我想让你找我
I didn't know that I wanted to be asked till you didn't ask me.
我竟然找了莫夫
Can't believe I asked Murph.
他现在是不是搞大她肚子了
I wonder if they made a baby.
我在很多事上依赖你
I count on you for so much--
食物 衣服 从我衣服上清理掉食物
food, clothing, getting food off my clothing--
能还你个人情真好
it's nice to be able to return the favor.
我应该先找你的
Well, I should have asked you first--
很显然 你是最佳人选
you were clearly the best choice.
当然了 还有人比我更了解你吗
Of course. Who knows you better than me?
很有意思 开车最让我害怕的一点
It's funny, the thing that scared me most
就是应对不可预知的情况
about driving was the unpredictability,
而跟你住在一起 教会了我
and yet, living with you has taught me
去接受一些混乱
to accept a certain amount of chaos.
这点上 你的浴室让我"受益匪浅"
The greatest teacher being your bathroom.
你们等人接吗
You boys looking for a ride?
泰迪 谢谢你来接我们 兄弟
Teddy, thanks for coming to get us, man.
费里斯 你能告诉我
Felix, you mind telling me why
我的商旅车前脸里怎么会有鸟脚的吗
there's a chicken foot in the grill of my minivan?
你还会找到更多东西
Oh, that's not all you're gonna find.
你车保免赔额多少来着
What's your insurance deductible again?
剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表