剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表
反复无常的
Canceling plans.
我们只是在忙着下棋
We've just been busy playing chess.
绝对不会伤害任何人的
It's totally harmless.
是吗 今天早上
Really? This morning,
他往我的水槽里倒了整整一碗麦片
he left a cereal bowl in my sink.
燕麦的
And it was oatmeal.
未清洗的
Unrinsed.
那可太难清理了
Girl, that dries hard.
天哪 我希望那家伙没事...
Geez, I hope the little guy's okay...
这样才能继续挣钱
to keep making money!
又是一场出色的演出
Oh! Another great show.
和你一起播音的时间总过得那么快 奥斯卡
I get such a rush being on the radio with you, Oscar.
我很喜欢你时不时插上一句
And I love it when you chime in,
但是你真的要注意一下别老发出"啊"的声音
but you gotta cool it with the "Aww" Sound
尤其是在我讲一个温暖人心的故事的时候
whenever I tell a heartwarming story.
我没有意识到这一点 不好意思
I didn't know I did that. I'm... I'm sorry.
没事的 你表现得挺好的
No, no, it's all good. You're doing great.
没有你 我一个人也做不了这个节目
I couldn't do the show without you.
就是这个吧
That was it, right?
就是这个
Yeah, I just did it.
奥斯卡 我们遇到麻烦了
Oscar, I think we have a problem.
怎么了
What's going on?
我一直在担心费里斯
I was worried about Felix,
所以我做了每个优秀的女朋友都该做的事
so I did what any good girlfriend would do.
我在互联网上搜索他
I snooped around the Internet
看看他有没有什么事情瞒着我
to find out what he's hiding from me.
他在别的地方另有家庭
He's got a wife and kids somewhere.
我就知道
I knew it.
这就是他外表一直很干净的原因
That's why he's always cleaning,
因为他有肮脏的灵魂
he's got a dirty conscience.
不是
No.
奥斯卡说他曾经在全国比赛拿过名次
Oscar mentioned that he was nationally ranked,
于是我就搜索了一下...
so I did some digging and...
我找到了这个
I found this.
这是1984年当地的新闻报道
It's a local newscast from 1984.
我是乔伊斯·卡佩罗
This is Joyce Capello
现在为您报道的是全国青少年国际象棋锦标赛
reporting from the Junior State Chess Championships.
本应是一场平淡的象棋比赛
It was supposed to be a board game,
但是最终事情的发展却一点也不平淡
but in the end, no one was bored.
向观众们微笑致意的是两位国内的顶级棋手
It was all smiles as the region's top players,
约书亚·劳威尔和费里斯·昂格
Joshua Norwall and Felix Unger,
他们已经准备好开始比赛了
prepared to do battle.
费里斯那时候就有那条领带了
Felix still has that tie.
我又来了
I did it again.
带着17连胜的战绩
Coming off 17 straight victories,
费里斯的开局下得非常自信
Felix began the game with confidence.
但是对手一系列出其不意的套路让他惊慌失措
But a series of surprise moves left him rattled.
最终他在压力下崩溃了
Until finally, the pressure took its toll.
奥斯卡 瞧瞧你干了什么
Oscar, look what you've done.
你释放了一头野兽
You've unleashed a monster!
这个动静你也没少出
You also do that one a lot, too.
呵呵 想得美
Yeah. Nice try.
后翼反弃兵
Oh, queenside countergambit?
在我这不可能
Not on my watch.
你这一步是在搞笑吗
Oh, wow, was that move a joke?
你是喜剧演员吗
Are you a comedian?
原来我在和唐·里克斯下棋
I didn't know I was playing Don Rickles.
《玩具总动员》中给土豆先生配音的老牌喜剧演员
费里斯
Felix?
你们好 你们怎么来了
Oh, hey. What are you doing here?
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
我现在正忙着呢
I'm kind of busy right now.
费里斯 我们还有很多
Felix, there are plenty of ways
其它的方法可以挣钱的
for us to make money.
我已经挣到了你欠的房♥租
Oh, I already made your back rent.
还有多的
Plus a little bit extra.
费里斯 我不在乎这钱
Felix, I don't care about your money.
没错 宝贝 我只是想让你回家
Yeah, sweetie, I just want you to come home.
别再说什么"国王吃了皇后"之类的话
And to stop saying "King takes queen"
在我们那个什么的时候...
whenever we... you know.
不行 我正在训练呢
I can't. I'm in training.
我要重新回到职业棋手的世界
I'm getting back into the world of competitive chess.
真的吗
Really?
但是已经过去了那么久
But it's been such a long time.
我知道 但是属于我机会又回来了
Yes, I know, but it's all coming back to me.
就像我骑自行车的感觉一样
Just like I imagine riding a bike would be.
不过如果有人能给我点挑战就更好了
But it would help if somebody here could give me a challenge.
将军
Check!
捷克斯洛伐克
Czechoslovakia!
均与"将军"的英文谐音
安东·契诃夫
Anton Chekov.
支票在邮箱里
Check's in the mail.
我用的双关语比你们都多
I got more puns than players!
费里斯...快停下
Felix...stop.
我们看了你...
We saw the video
在比赛上崩溃的
of your...meltdown
-那个视频 -你们看了
- at the chess tournament. - You did?
不光那个 我们还看了把你的暴走
Plus, we saw this hilarious mash-up
配上音乐《玛卡雷娜》的搞笑视频
of you freaking out to the tune of the "Macarena."
梅艳芳任贤齐翻唱过《长藤挂铜铃》
实在是太刻薄了 真的很难看下去
Which was mean and hard to watch
我只看了四遍而已
the... four times I watched it.
我们只是担心你
We're just concerned
又会出现当年的情况
that you might revert back to that.
你们不用担心
Well, you needn't worry.
我那时候的压力特别大
I was under a lot of pressure back then.
但是现在我可以承受这一切了
But I can handle it now.
我不太明白
I just don't understand.
你为什么要这样做
Why do you want this?
在那次比赛之后
Ever since that tournament,
我一直在想 如果当时
I wondered, what if?
如果当时我能够保持冷静会怎么样
What if I had kept my cool?
如果我击败了约书亚会怎么样
What if I had beaten Joshua?
我的生活会变成什么样
What might my life have become?
我本可以成为一名伟大的棋手
I could have been destined for greatness.
我本可以成为家喻户晓的人物
I could be a household name
就像芒努斯·卡尔森和何塞尔·卡帕布兰卡
like Magnus Carlsen or José Capablanca.
如果你们不介意的话 我还有好几盘棋要下
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a lot of catching up to do.
艾米丽 我已经见过他发过很多次疯了
Listen, Emily, I've seen him go through a lot of phases--
柔道 猎鹰 愚蠢的单片眼睛...
jujitsu, falconry, that stupid monocle...
也许他这个人要彻底忘记某事
Maybe this is just something
就必须得这么做
that he has to get out of his system.
不行 不能悔棋
No, you don't get a do-over!
这里可不是象棋夏令营
This isn't chess camp!
这个家伙哭鼻子了
Oh, here come the waterworks!
我们需要制定一个计划
Also, we're gonna need a plan.
你好
Oh. Hello.
奥斯卡 这是你的朋友吗
Oscar, who's your friend?
他不是来找奥斯卡的
He's not here for Oscar.
他是来找你的
He's here for you.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
这不会是...
Is it...
就是
Yes, it is.
约书亚·劳威尔 你多年前的象棋对手
Joshua Norwall, your old chess opponent.
你好 费里斯
Hey, Felix.
上次我见到你的时候
Last time I saw you,
你正在发疯呢
you were having your little meltdown.
我把那段视频传到了油管
Which I put on YouTube
配上了伴奏《玛卡雷娜》
to the tune of the "Macarena."
-是你放的 -对啊
- That was you? - Yeah.
可耻
Shame.
奥斯卡 艾米丽 过来说话
剧集 | 天生冤家(2015) | 导航列表